My internet temporarily goes offline whenever I make a negative comment about Trudeau

>My internet temporarily goes offline whenever I make a negative comment about Trudeau
>Can still ping my default gateway but my outside interface can't get a WAN IP

Is Weedman's internet defense force targeting me?

u r being hacked

You are channeling your waifu, Veronica.

Keep up the good fight for nazi grills everywhere.

I know where she lives. Seen her in person.

The old Sup Forumstard in me is tempted to call the popos for the lulz and ruination

>I know where she lives. Seen her in person.

>didn't court her

You're fucking gay.

How did you find this video of me
delet now

She is ugly as fuck.

But canada has hate speech laws. If she gets a criminal record, it will hurt her job prospects.

my dislike for justin trudeau is great and i would like to see him removed from office through means that im not willing to discuss publicly

hah, come get me now csis

csis doesn't care about you. you are weak and if you did anything to trudeau, you will basically just like give the liberals a martyr they don't deserve.

white nationalists like yourself do not belong in canada.

I live in the same sub division as veronica. Nobody in my subdivision would tolerate this bitch if they knew.

>call the popos

For what? Is saying shit on the Internet illegal in Canada, because I thought that was a meme.

>not calling him "Turdeau"

Arrr, someone get me leafblower!

wait, what?

God I hope you're lying. Having Britain go all 1984 is enough for me.

SHITITDOWN

are you canadajoe on twitter? He says he lives on her street (Oklahoma) and was/is actively trying to out her.

Saying shit isn't illegal, but distribution of white nationalism is. She knows this, she said that making pamphlets and handing it out would have her in jail but somehow youtube videos are different.

>Oklahoma
Nope, but I live close to it. She lives in my subdivision. I've seen here many times around.

All i need to do is like go on my facebook, and link to her videos and all my friends will share it and someone will then like call the popo on her.

Dunbarton, Pickering or St Marys?

I'm 25. We didn't cross paths in school, but I never seen her wear a uniform.

>Seen her in person.
What does she smell like?

post pics for proof u canuck

evalion is such a qt

>"not because it's in our political interest to do so at home - but because it is the right thing to do on the world stage."
> but because it is the right thing to do on the world stage
>voting for a man that lives in fantasy land
you deserves it to be honest senpai desu

look at that fucking jew nose

jesus fucking christ they are everywhere

She's Polish-Canadian. I've seen 5-10 girls who look like her in southern Ontario, all Polish.

>Polish
thus obviously jewish m8

dat gut

she made a video about it, she can't afford 23andme. she is a neet

I live in a suburban subdivision. One doesn't cross the road when your house is on the other side.

next time

polish are very jewish, btw. a lot of jews are polish and a lot of poles intermarry and breed with jews. her nose doesn't lie.

No, the Polish nose is noticeably more round at the end than the Jewish nose

I would lick her pussy, yes I would!

poles aren't jewish you tard. poles are generally catholic and jews tend not to interbred with non-jews. look up the pale of settlement.

Bullshit.

Post proof.

u don't even know what color her bike is u canuck

Is she autistic?

poles are slavs. Round headed, broad jawed, stern nose and NOT like her.

She has black facial hair, green wide BIG eyes.

She is nothing slavic/polish, she has all the ashkenazi traits.

These kikes are playing us like a fiddle and mocking us, reading this very thread. Fuck any dumbfuck on Sup Forums for falling for her charade.

and the nose ofc how could i forget.

1 0 0 % J U D E

she is trolling cuz she knows she can get away with it

You don't get it, she is mixed. Also look at her bellybutton. ()
She is 18 and has a gut.

poles interbred with polish jews. don't deny reality just because you want to pretend the full polish genetic pool pure.

>18 ~ 19, neet, lives at home with mom, can't find part time minimum wage work.

I called durham regional popos. they are interested in me speaking to a detective.

CSIS here.

That wasn't us. Your Motorola Surfboard modem MAC DEADBEEF serviced by Eastlink Communications is just a piece of shit. Carry on.

ARe you saying this evalion girl is living in Canada?

She isn't trolling. She is stupid as fuck. In canada, the shit she is doing is criminal. The distribution of hate speech is a crime.

100% and that is why she is so stupid.

At least you can admit that about yourself.

(((Canadian))) Freedom

You can seek asylum in my mom's basement, Evalion, when the Mounties go after you. #EvalionWelcomed

With all those fag youtube hit pieces how'd she not get v&?

what does that even mean?

she better start running nao. she will probably get charged and the crown will most likely strike a deal to spare her court cost but at the expensive of being branded a criminal.

(pic related)

TURDeau lol

I actually think that is happening to me as well it doesnt go offline but the connection is almost totally cucked

Should have been crystal clear from the get go for leaffags that Trudeau is a SJW tyrant

Self-rightheous satanic jerks like Trudeau absolutely LOATHE the idea of individual freedom and human rights.

I'm sure there's some conspiracy to silence your shitposts, seeing as how influential you are in affecting social opinions. you enormous cum guzzling faggot

Sorry to break it to you, but Canada is not as cucked as you german bros and Trudeau, the memes aside, won't cuck us. Granted, I'm not in favour of the liberal party. I supported our conservative government because economically, we need to turn that oil sand into hard cold cash asap.

>Is Weedman's internet defense force targeting me?
It's far worse. You are likely being gang stalked. Smiley face killer is closing in on you and it is only a matter of time. Take action, let no one tell you that your crazy. It is all real.

5 eyes has everyone at the top compliant, obedient, complacent and totally under control and are now moving down the food chain to the peons.