In the elevator

>in the elevator
>girl say this to you
wat do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qa6qpgLvH30
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She's not attractive compared to me so just ignore her. Also the smiths fucking suck.

I'd stop the elevator and get off on that floor.

Y-y-yeah heh me too. I, uuuhhh, I really l-like "Barbarism Begins at Home". It really makes me think about how our choices aren't our own and we're made to be a certain way before we're old enough to make decisions for ourselves. We have tp break that conditioning and leave home, or we'll never be free to live the lives we want to.

Okay, this is my floor.

"Y-you too."

OUR POOR BOY

CANT GET AROUND

I start playing that Courtney song about elevators at obnoxious volume to make her madly insecure about her levels of quirky manicpixiedreamgirlness

Tell her she has pleb taste.

Meet her at the cemetery gates

Who?

Probably give a little white lie along the lines of "haven't heard them, heard good things about them, i've been meaning to give them a listen," et cetera, while also sharing some of my musical tastes

also
>captcha: cars
ha ha, rock band puns

You dumb fucking slut. Do you think I'd honestly listen to this filth? I'm listening to it ironically, because I'm interested in how Ribbit likes this garbage, because I'm self-reflective. I wondered if there was something wrong with me, but it turns out there's something wrong with you. If you tried to attack me, and I had to fight you in self-defense, I'd break your orbital bones. Your shit taste in music is killing the industry. God I hate you. You should listen to a good artist like [spoiler]Marina and the Diamonds.[/spoiler]

If I have my headphone volume turned up so loud that she can hear my music that's a problem.

i wouldn't play my music loud enough ao that others in the lift could hear it, its inconsiderate. also wearing overear headphones outside the house makes you look like a twat

Open back headphones, baka

id just whack me dick out desu

See
Also
>caring what other people think

kek

Tell her that her breath stinks of meat and Chinese people are subhuman

Dubs thread

I call my lawyer and begin sexual harassment procedures.

H-hey, wait! Barbarism Begins at Home is my favourite Smiths song! D-do you want to talk more about The Smiths... m-maybe over a cup of coffee sometime??

tell her her band is shite, even the christmas songs

Checked

>"Huh? Does this SOUND like The fucking Smiths to you?"
youtube.com/watch?v=Qa6qpgLvH30

>"Listen to REAL music, pleb!"

>listening music in public
How barbarian.

ya gotta do it like this

>caring about where you are and not just enjoying yourself

I'd tell her about how Morrissey is actually a dick in real life, but that he's well read and charismatic in the way he sings. I'd probably shit talk him musically and talk about how Johnny Marr carried the band's sound. I'd briefly talk about what I do and don't agree with, in terms of what Morrissey sings about. I'd probably Mention Morrissey's cancer.

To be honest, it would take to long to say all that in an elevator ride and I'd probably autistic mumble out of anxiety.

"Aight cool"

I fucking hate The Smiths

crash the elevator

Probably talk with her until she realizes how much of a boring guy I am

I only listen to real music