HOLY SHIT YOU GUYS DOGMAN IS REAL

HOLY SHIT YOU GUYS DOGMAN IS REAL

i have a cousin that lives in the south and goes fishing all the time and he saw this dog humanoid drinking from the river he was in the military and a pretty serious guy plus we hardly ever talk so im sure hes not bullshitting

after he told me i started googling turns out there are tons of sightings of these things some dating back to native Indian history
so the fact that hundreds of people have reported seeing this thing makes me think its real

this channel has a ton of reported encounters spooky stuff
youtube.com/watch?v=WTLpjAxgSz8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OXU82vsDhUA?t=394
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

anyone ever heard of them before?

youtu.be/OXU82vsDhUA?t=394

06:37

I love shit like this, it's always interesting as you find different sources from different cultures and it makes me think
Loch Ness monster
Dogman
Bigfoot
The female orgasm.

I've been listening to a lot of stuff about them recently, not sure how I feel, Some of the stories seem pretty believable some not so much, You should try and get your cousin to go on Dogman Encounters.

HOOOOHLY SHIT

well im never going in a forest again

chupacabra?

Him too

anyone else seen some shit that shouldnt exist?

Double slit experiment

in the 70-90s:
some people have shitty cameras
>really shitty and blurry amateur videos pop up of all kinds of "paranormal" stuff
since many years literally everyone is carrying a good quality digital camera around them at all times
>literally no videos of anything ever

really activates the almonds

I want to know what this is but at the same time I get the distinct feeling that I don’t

I saw a ghost once i was accompanied not under influence of anything it was night but properly illuminated and both of us saw it, I also saw UFOs three times in my life

Without Google it I remember something like an actual very simple scientific experiment that prove we live in a multi-universe

It's one of the most fundamental experiments about quantum mechanics. Check out the fineman lecture on it - should be on youtube

it doesnt prove anything about multiverses
multiverses are one interpretation, but nothing more then speculation

i never believed is ghost ether ontill 3 of my family member saw the same thing at the same time

Going to right now I just finish "I know what I saw" in le tube

is not until it happens to you that you can speak with true, I never say that what I saw is the ghost of a dead person or tat the ufo I saw was a n alien flying ship from outer space I only say is as something truly inexplicable, no swamp gas or venus

I was scared shitless of this as a kid.

Weird as fuck for me I finally watched it when I was like 11 and that whole opening was exactly Like a dream I kept having as a kid, I have no idea if i'd seen it on TV when young and forgotten about but It was almost the exact same.