Be honest. Why did you go to McDonald's this week rather than a nearby burger joint?

Be honest. Why did you go to McDonald's this week rather than a nearby burger joint?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2018/03/02/mcdonalds-shares-drop-after-analyst-slashes-his-sales-estimates-for-burger-chain.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Or Burger King.

It’s delicious and cheap

Because i cant get a mcdouble for 1.50. Cheapest shit burger costs 3.50 at my local

Smashburger under $10

Spending a dollar or two on a burger breaks the bank for your burger budget? Why aren't you financially stable to afford good food when you take yourself out to eat?

forgot pic

Under $10.

Smashburger.

Carls Jr.

Steak n Shake

Five Guys

I use to frequent McDonalds a lot years ago. One day, I got food poisoning from a McMuffin. I have not been back in 10 years and I never will. And i leaned off fast food for a long time. I still frequent Burger King from time to time. The only local place I like for a burger joint is a place called Good Times

Rally's (hahahahaha)

Chik Fil A if you're a chicken guy

White Castle if you don't have a microwave at home but miss the taste

Is Good Times more filling than McDonalds?

dont worry McDonalds will welcome you back one day buddy

I used to because:

1. 30 minute lunch break, it was one of the nearest and quickest meaty greasy thing I could get
2. Craving it. I had it enough in my life for various reasons that I have memories of it and feelings of it and I can say that I like the taste. you can not go there and still say a Big Mac is nice to have and their fries are good.
3. Stupid or munchies or just want to get a burger not really interact with people or feel a different environment
4. Lazy as fuck just want food and then getting the fuck out of here.

I still have these reasons, except #1 now I just pack a lunch, but I just don't go to Mcdonalds to satisfy it. have been trying different places, especially taco joints, and needless to say I think I only stuck with the big 3 because my mom always took me there as a kid. No way would i get a big mac over some of the stuff here unless i had to.

Micky D's is losing sales too

Oh hell yes. It's a colorado based company that branched out in the 90's to a lot of places. Unfortunatly, they closed a lot of those stores and are only stationed in Colorado and Wyoming. They're huge burgers, but what stands out about their menu are the Wild Fries. Tasty stuff.

I'd rather have someone shit directly into my mouth than eat fucking White Castle.

Those fries alone look rewarding as hell to eat.

I seriously don't get the appeal. Little burgers? They're not sliders they're like this stuff

There's microwavable White Castle stuff in the frozen food aisle, because it seriously is so much like microwavable food..

I didn't, I went to Wendy's because they had and possibly still have dollar double stacks. Shits fucking CASH. 4 dollar and change for more burger than I can handle r u 4 real?

Garbage. 10 dollar rip off

I wish Good Times was more successful, but we'll take it here in Colorado. There are virtually no other Drive thru options that aren't national chains. McDonalds, Burger King and Wendy's run this city like the mafia. They closed up nearly all the Chick-fil-as, Jack-in-thebox, Arby's, Hardee's/Carl's Jrs and Sonics in the area.

I go to wendys because $1 double stacks for days.

>why don't you spend the extra couple bucks on a burger
I buy them every day. It adds up real quick.

I'm pretty sure I'm a good part of the reason the local McDonalds stopped offering the 2 for 5 double quarter pounder and the 2 for 2.50 McDouble.

Because I don't have $20 on one tiny burger and 5 pieces of fries with it? How many burgers and fries I can get on 20 in mac?

Idk for a little more I'd buy a $5 pizza

>I buy them every day. It adds up real quick.
Why do you do this to yourself

>Because I don't have $20 on one tiny burger and 5 pieces of fries with it?

Uh I can't find a single non-McDonald's burger joint that costs that much retard
Always under $10

>Micky D's is losing sales too
no shit. they spend all their revenue on retard commericials and for Superbowl and pander to the lowest common denominator and their policy is so flexible that they keep bums fed.
Mcdonalds literally cannot afford to innovate or hire staff, all they can afford is more marketing.

the sole reason people eat at Mcdonalds is marketing. period.

I haven't had a burger in a while but when I do have one, it's from a good joint. Maybe I'll do that this weekend, famalamadingdong.

Supposedly the Big Mac is based off something at Frich's Big Boys

Well that place serves stuff like this if you guys wanna know
this is the daddy apparently

So overrated

You mean when you weren't paying attention as I bought 5 $1 classic cheese burgers at Checkers?
The visit to the Chinese Buffet?
Attentiveness isn't your strong point.

>the sole reason people eat at Mcdonalds is marketing. period.
Yeah food is a pretty easy thing to sell to people especially quick food. McDonald's would do HUGE if they sold stuff in the freezer aisle.

>I'd rather have someone shit directly into my mouth
That can be arranged. I've got your IP address

Yeah go buy a cheeseburger at McDonald's, it's rated more after all. That's what matters

I lol'd.

3.67 for two cheeseburgers, fries and a drink. That's why I stopped at BK yesterday for lunch

Smash sucks

Fuck yeaaa

$1 burgers aren't really making a good case for yourself but the Chinese Buffet saved you because who the fuck doesn't love those

Fill the fuck up at a chinese buffet, there's something there for anyone. We know it's not the best and it might give a weaker person some kind of disease but it's fucking good. Shit I might go to one later, it's 10AM

Nowhere else gets you in and out of a drive through in a minute flat FAGGOT

Why do people want to spend $4 when they eat out? Is it because they eat out a lot, or because they're dragged there with friends or whomever, or what? I still don't get this, but my family did this stuff growing up. I act like a greedy whore when it comes to buying stuff at the groceries though, but burgers I feel $7 for fresh stuff and then $1 for fries at this one place near me is worth it.

>Nowhere else gets you in and out of a drive through in a minute flat FAGGOT
Why the fuck don't you buy a microwave then? All that shit's about the same quality. Want your food so quickly because your fat ass can't handle the wait?

>Want your food so quickly because your fat ass can't handle the wait?
not him but yes and i also eat hotpockets. I DONT GIVE A FUCK. im not saying mcdonalds is the best im saying its fucking tasty and i buy it because i want it. $4 every week is not gona kill me like $10 on something else so i save that shit for my birthday or something u feel me fam

Sorry that not all of us are rich, user

Also a burger being cheap helps it taste better imo, less purchasing guilt

You stupid nigger cuck, some people work for a living and arn't loser NEETS that sit on Sup Forums and ask retarded questions like this all day, you could have just googled this answer and it would have been the same answer. Its called fast food for a reason nigger.

A large meal at McDonald's costs the same as these other places. It's actually really funny that you think someone has to be rich to afford a burger. In fact that's unAmerican

I had 5 exams and a paper across two days and I didnt have time to cook. there are no nearby burger joints that dont take 20-30 minutes to get food.

Do you have any particular criticisms of Five Guys? Genuine question.

>some people work for a living

Tell me what yo mean by that, because I work for a living and somehow I'm not eating McDonald's when I go out. Are you eating it every other day?

If you can't squeeze in time to cook then you're cramming. You're cramming, aren't you? I'm not judging since I come here to procrastinate all the time

they just have a General phobia because they were raped by 5 guys

It's for rich people

You have to be rich to afford it

I buy $4 burgers every fucking day

lol having to work for a living. money just magically appears in my bank account.

The main critique I heard about it is that it tastes like a regular burger you can make at home.

Mc Ds is not losing sales. They’ve been killing it since the McCafé push.

It's actually a waste of money to spend your money on fast food

Checks was soooo good in the late 90’s. Totally fell off. Changed recipes too many times. Garbage now.

Just Google "McDonalds losing sales" it's a painfully slow decline like 3% or under but it's been happening for a few years, and it's being blamed on health conscious millennials or these other places that opened up

>less purchasing guil

Have has the last sessions with the psychiatrist been user?

Itt: Angry Mcdonalds employee thinks all his customers are Sup Forums tards and trys to deter McDonald's Superior marketing plan with his retarded post

>kek

Holy fuck I figured something was up. Grew up eating it and it was really good and then it started sucking ass and they started selling the most disgusting burgers.

this

a little bit. I always cram even though I study every day. I also have research and a class to teach, so im pretty busy.

>Also a burger being cheap helps it taste better imo, less purchasing guilt

Yeah kinda doesn't erase the guilt of eating food some teenage nigger reheated lol

just go try it and form your own opinion, I just think it's the portion sizes that people love.

Wendy's is fucking rockin

I love that shit

I didn't, i stuck with Dominos.

Because it kills me faster than other foods

I am trans and I know some fast food places that don't mind my presence, but too scared to walk into none chains cause I am scared they might boot me

The question could be modified to ask why you didn't get pizza from a nice local joint.

MEHHH. Minimal “losses”.
google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2018/03/02/mcdonalds-shares-drop-after-analyst-slashes-his-sales-estimates-for-burger-chain.html
It’ll reinvent itself and come back strong. I predict a vegan menu or some shit.

Professor? What do you teach? Pretty busy job and huge responsibility. Though healthwise do you normally eat like this? Seems like anyone in the vicinity of a school has to eat their food really quick, students more but you know what I mean. Everyone's busy

Curious, do you have an hour to throw a bunch of crap on a pan? Like just chopping shit and frying it in oil. Not saying that's a good meal or that you should do it just a terrible example. Like what would that time be filled with?

>being this non-passable

Because of the $1 any sandwich deal when using the app for mobile orders. You can only use it once a week, but you can just log out of the app and make another account to use it as many times as you want.

The app has offered this deal every week for the last couple months. Until last week, you could REALLY get any sandwich for the 1$....Now they've removed the signature crafted sandwiches and double quarter pounder from the options available with the deal. Still a crazy good deal though. I also use the $1 large fry deal.

>they might boot me

If it's not about getting weird looks:

Trust me they won't. And you can get your food quick at these places too, they don't all have drive thrus but you walk in and line up like if you walked into McDonald's.

If they boot you then leave right the fuck away. Slander them if you can but leave immediately, don't even respond, don't show any facial expressions just turn around and leave. But never let this fear bring you down or it's gonna fuck you up and make all this worth nothing

Didn't think about it
it's got drive thru
it's quick
it tastes good

Holy fuck I wish I knew about this before they did that.

Because my local Dominos always has a good quality product with a max delivery time of 20 minutes. Plus their sandwiches are god tier

the answer is the same, $. THe big chains are way cheaper

This, i don't think about it and usually go towards brand shit. McDonald's, Coca Cola, Taco Bell. I know its fucking bad. same with picking something to watch sometimes. i'm very conscious of it it's just that i've already consumed this stuff and identified with it so instead of eating mama's famous meatloaf she makes every week (i dont get that luxury and dont live at home) i eat big micky's Big Mac

lol i fell for it

When it comes to pizza even the chains seem to be doable. I mean they are actually cooking the food there so its a step up

I think Papa Johns has always stood to be the SHITTIEST of the pizza giants and now they're being slandered. Pizza Hut is second but is gonna be #1 soon enough.

hmm, this thread made me want McDonald's

Plus Dominos is now the king of pizza chains. $5.99 mix and match is a steal.

no, phd student. sometimes I do have to eat like this, we had a snow storm last week that threw everything off so this past week was a bitch. I dont overeat, but I definitely over drink on the weekends.
I dont get an hour in the middle of the day, but at night I usually do. I make a roast usually while Im reading then I have leftovers for lunch.

Fuck I'm just realizing i did

I'l work my nerve up to it one day

thanks for the kind word

Mfw McDonald's is a roastie.

because I love lording my ungodly fast metabolism over people.

I hate McDonald's and yet my mouth is watering
its not the taste i hate, its just quality and ingredients lol i think its a waste of beef

>Pizza Hut is second but is gonna be #1 soon enough.

Oh user, how naive you are. Dominos already overtook Pizza Hut.

damn, those are nice. Can you hook me up?

Yw honestly have had a shitton of fears bring me down in this life and stuff like that is like imagining a camera on you at all times, really if you were booted it'd be by some racist smug prick at a diner in the shittiest part of Arkansas

Who hears? Him unless he's loud as fuck then you leave right away while someone berates him (someone will), but likely it'd be quiet

So that's like a 1% of a 1% very small chance you'd ever deal with it, and if it happened you'd just turn around and leave and slander them horrendously online and call the police (optional but I recommend it)

Dominos really has gone to shit, you're right

Fuck off. This stuff is better.