Whatd up Sup Forums did dmt for the first time last night and im currently convinced i am still in a trip and this...

Whatd up Sup Forums did dmt for the first time last night and im currently convinced i am still in a trip and this reality i am living is mere smoke and mirrors. Discuss/advice?

Attached: dmt_trip_swirl.jpg (298x295, 70K)

you some kind of tard, OP?

Probably

wake the fuck up. you just did drugs. smoke and mirrors? from a 10 minute trip? come on bruh.

Smoke some weed and take a nap.

Its common after ego death or seeing an alternative "reality" to feel this way - once you realise that everything is just a sensory input and changing your brain chemistry can change what that sensory input looks/sounds/feels like there isn't really any going back. You've experienced it first hand, and this is going to be life now.

The good new is, life was strange, weird and confusing BEFORE you took drugs, you just had a really long time to adjust and get used to it. You'll adjust and get used to this perception too - for now just relax and the ride. If this reality IS just smoke and mirrors, theres nothing you can do to change it. Just enjoy it as best you can user!

Attached: SGsObEf.gif (400x400, 463K)

Thanks user that helps, i guess its like you said ill just have to wait this out and see what happens hopefully ill be getting used to reality and how i perceive it now

Just give it some time.

I had a WAY TOO STRONG DMT trip a few months ago and I am still adjusting.

Its okay user, I had some real difficulties coming to terms after what happened when I blacked out a good 4-6 hours during an acid trip. The best thing to do is to explore how to feel, and discuss it with people who have experience in drugs/tripping. Research how others feel about this kind of thing, watch some Youtube videos of people vlogging their experiences. Basically, just normalise what happened and bring it into your identity in a positive light.

I've had many trips over the years, and you're still "you" at the end of day. Your perception has shifted and you've learned more about yourself and the world both logically and spiritually but you're still you. It might take a couple of days or possibly a week for you to begin to feel "normal" again after tripping, but you'll get there. Just relax in the meantime user, and find beauty in the little things. You've only got so long in your meatbag body, why waste time worrying about how "real" it is - you have sentience and can interact with the world around, thats all that should matter.

Attached: dPDzzgR.gif (500x500, 1.97M)

Your reality is smoke. It's a dream. There is no physicality, no time. It's vibrations decoding into the screen of mind. Everything is one Being. Welcome to the waking world Neo. /tip

There is no you.

because DMT showed you the real reality, the places where we came from and where we will go inbetween all our lives.

Sorry user, I had to laugh! I can see your point to a degree, the "you" that exists in this second is replaced by another and another, and the "you" from like 10 years ago is a different person to the "you" now. But I still like to believe in individualism, we can learn and grow from our memories and experiences.

Attached: irony.png (349x84, 4K)

What are "your" atoms filled with?

There is nothing between atoms, they're just made of varying amounts of protons, neutrons, and electrons. I don't think the "soul" exists in a way we can measure - its just faith.

If you break your body down to the smallest elements and there is nothing there, how are you there? Its like a picture on your monitor, an illusion of matter. So life is more like a dream than a physical reality. I know why this type of thinking is ridiculed, the illusion is very real. Like an Oculus rift from 100 years in the future. But why be a flesh bag with a expiration date when you are just as likely to be an infinite empty space of awareness being the forms of mind?

I think a soul exists but it's independent and not physically located in your body but somewhere in a different dimension and our bodies are somehow linked to that signal. I think of soul and consciousness as the same thing and I think every life form is conscious to some degree but humans happen to be the most conscious life forms on this planet thanks to the complexity of our brains to perceive our surroundings, so in a way were a more sophisticated manifestation of consciousness.

If you add up all the smallest elements of human being and cook them in a special oven a 100 years in the future, would a "soul" be there? As I said, its not really measurable, its just personal faith. I can totally see where you're coming from though, drugs and psychedelics in particular really bring these existential questions to the forefront of your mind.

Interesting thinking - could be why certain drugs "scramble" the signal so things aren't as "HD" as they were before.

I don't want to push my faith onto others, it's just disheartening to watch humanity sleep itself to oblivion. I feel the only thing worth using time for is to wake people up. Not sure if I even can.

I can see what you mean, I think we all have our personal disappointments with humanity and the world. Could you describe what you mean by wake up?

Waking up from the illusions. Time/space, matter, birth/death, separateness. All the things that seem so real in the illusion. The Truth is out there, but when you're asleep, it doesn't look like anything. I don't think anyone could have woke me up, my self had to do it. I'm still going to try though.

i had this, just take a break from substances until it goes away

I see what you mean user - what made you see the illusion in the first place?

this gif is so DMT haha. I've seen something exactly like this before. Thanks brah

Have this...

Attached: psy942.jpg (900x675, 375K)

Attached: psy165.gif (500x500, 1.96M)

>Interesting thinking - could be why certain drugs "scramble" the signal so things aren't as "HD" as they were before.
With drugs like dmt it's almost like they stop the signal for a moment and your awareness is shifted to that afterlife dimension where you're consciousness without a body.

I've never taken DMT tbh, I've always been interested though. Practically impossible to find here sadly.

Suffering pierced the veil.