Mexirats Vs. Fags: Pick a Side

>Be me
>Watching Divegrass game because I am degenerate

"FIFA has warned the Mexican Federation that if fans continue to us the homophobic chants [puto], they may be forced to play World Cup Qualifiers in empty stadiums."

Are Mexicans based against the fags? Or is this more proof that Mexicans are subhumans?

homophobia is a staple of mexican culture, why is FIFA so intolerant?

Even the fags here don't care about that
What a bunch of cunts, maybe we should change "puto" for "nigger", maybe they'll like it more

Maybe FIFA is trying to provoke the Mexicans to violence, supporting trump

>Even the fags here don't care about that
How do you keep them in their place and docile? Is it the Catholicism?

I think homophobic insults are childish and regressive.

I also think soccer fans are the most uneducated and pleb tier group out there, they're the most nationalist/tribalist/cumguzzling normie faggots Mexico has.

So I'd rather side with FIFA so I don't have to endure mouthbreathers cheering like knucle dragging meatbags at every restaurant or bar I go.

It is not a word directed at fags per se

Oh well

Announcers just said the Chilean anthem was played for the Uruguay team.

Meme magic?

I'm gay and I don't care about that chant, in fact I don't care about soccer at all.

They don't mean it as a insult to gays op, its basically saying bitch but in spanish

are the kikes at Zurich finally realizing that shitskins arent progressively minded? its funny how liberals think that non whites are just so tolerant because they been opressed by ebil whitey.

basically. Shame that here in the capital degenerate liberals and atheists love faggots and they are gaining a lot of ground

I want to refute this, but all the El Tri fans live in the USA

What are the most liberal and conservative parts of Mexico?

How is bitch a homophobic term

Well that's your name and your a fag, sooo

Puto means faggot

Puto means faggot. Perra means bitch.

Lots of factors
"Puto" nowadays is used more as a synonym for "coward" and the like rather than an homophobic insult, and the same applies to words like joto, puñal, maricon, etc.

Also, we grow up with a "carrilla"(banter?) culture throughout school which sticks with us for the rest of our lives, even fags adapted to it and say puto, maricon, joto to other guys

Unluckily, some places like Mexico City are growing into a semi-PC culture but my guess is that it's just a trend (we follow most of USA's trends 1 or 2 years after)

Is there a Trump-like figure in the Mexican political pipeline?

Maybe build a wall to keep the Gringos out?

Nope but we have a Bernie-like politician (and yes, he fucking sucks like Bernie)

And why would we want to keep americans out? if anything we should get a REAL wall on the south of mexico to keep guatemalans out

Who is the Mexican Bernie?

>Unluckily, some places like Mexico City are growing into a semi-PC culture but my guess is that it's just a trend (we follow most of USA's trends 1 or 2 years after)

Lopez Obrador

Do you think he'll win in 2018?

Kek, not even a chance

The only thing I wish we follow from america is the wall
Getting a nice wall on the south to keep central americans out but it seems unlikely since we don't have a Trump on our own but the elections will take place in 2018, so there's time for a surprise

Who do you think Sup Forums would most likely vote for?

I'm guessing Sup Forums would go for Mancera or Moreno Valle, but I only pick those because I haven't heard anything bad about them, unlike:

>Osorio Chong
PRI raping Mexico, again

>Lopez Obrador
Fucking commie

>Margarita Zavala
Muh stronk wimminz

>El Bronco
Meme-candidate doesn't even begin to describe him

Fuck FIFA, we will make our own FIFA without fags and with tequila

>El Bronco
We should put that meme in office, meme magic will help us

Meme magic is a double edge weapon

Oh noes the feelings of homosexuals! we must protect them! Kek good luck with that trying to cultural marxism soccer fans.

All non-Westerners hate fags
It's neither here nor there

I thought Puto means gay prostitute?

Puta means prostitute. Puto is the masculine version of puta, so the literal definition is a male prostitute. However, it is mostly used to call someone a coward.

It does, let me explain

Puto = male/gay prostitute

But as and said, we use it to refer to faggots/cowards

taco niggers can fuck off and die.

at least faggots don't turn everything they touch into a 3rd world shithole like mexicans do. At least san francisco is still a 1st world shithole.

Why are you so mad.
Did a far happier Mexican neighbor ruin your wagecuck sleep routine?

puto is no longer concted with its homophobic meaning

61% of mexicans are cool with homosexual marriage

most of the rest have no problem with homosexuals anyway

FIFA is trying to stop it saying bullshit mearely because they dont like it

the more you try to stop it, the more it will be used