The presidential election is over. Why are you kids still spamming this board with offtopic political bullshit?

The presidential election is over. Why are you kids still spamming this board with offtopic political bullshit?

>it's an elle tries to rid herself of her innocent look episode

>elle looking for pikachu.jpg

Because they got bored of spamming it on Sup Forums
the day after the election Sup Forums was pretty much dead and then all the memers got bored and came back

Political correctness started taking a hold of Western society in the late-80's and early-90's. This, coupled with the Internet giving "everybody a voice", gave birth to two things:

(1) the average idiot believing that their opinion is somehow important, and;
(2) the rapid sharing of knowledge which led to the discovery of what many had suspected but couldn't quite prove. The Jews, by way of the Frankfurt School and cultural Marxism, were slowly and steadily degrading society piece by piece, person by person.

This is why Sup Forums is so important. It's a collective of people forever searching for the truth and backing the truth up with facts, regarding the continual breakdown of society and the family unit. Sup Forums's influence is NEEDED on not only all boards of Sup Forums, but other websites as well, so that others may learn what we have, and begin to fight back as we have also. Trump's Presidency is merely the beginning.

Sup Forums is the chemo to the cancer that's plaguing the world.

based

>holocaust denial
>godcuckoldry
>facts

Sup Forums pls

>/electricjew/ board
>why are you spamming political stuff

I dunno. We'll stop when jews stop pushing their agenda in our media.

Sup Forums blew everyone the fuck out.

It's probably going to keep happening for a while.

PALIN '24

Being cured of brainwashing doesn't just happen, overnight. Nothing important happens, overnight. It'll take quite awhile before all the bullshit the Jewish-run Western media that's been forced into your head, is slowly and steadily replaced with the truth.

That's where we come in.

We are the cure to everything.

Trump TV nigga we president now

they're tired of their echo chamber i guess

shut up retard

What board do you think will meme events into reailty? I hope its /sci/ and newt Gingrich's moon base

>>Sup Forums blew everyone the fuck out.

sexless adolescent men experiencing their first election cycle did no such thing.

trump won because democrat voter turnout was abysmal.

Sup Forums doesn't ban you for your opinions therefore it's not an echo chamber you by name faggot

yeah they just collectively shout you down and call you a cuck at a ratio of 50 to 1. definitely not an echo chamber, you infantile retard.

>Hillary won because she won the popular vote
>Democrat turnout was low

pick one you shill

You are so bitter and angry it can mine salt from you for the next 50 years

2024 will be the year of Mike "LGBTQ BBQ" Pence

>deal with it

Why are you so scared of posting on Sup Forums, redditor? Does the real Sup Forums scare you or something?

i didn't even vote

trump got less votes than both romney and mccain, and hillary got 10 million less votes than obama did in 2008, and 5 million less than he did in 2012.

nobody fucking showed up.

Sup Forums BTFO

i don't even know who that is

Trump got more votes than Mccain and will probably be very close with Romney you shill

Because Hollywood is Sup Forums, and they're fanning the flames

movies and tv are horrible this year
Sup Forums is better off as designated shitposting board

On the other side of the coin, Trump STILL won even with the insane corruption in the media and the establishment.

>doesn't know who Hurricane Katrina Pierson is
babby's first political thread

>movies and tv are horrible this year
t. shit taste meme movie of the month watcher

oh ok

i tuned out after hrc and trump won the primaries, zero fucks were given after that

this was definitely your first election cycle though.

You fantastic retards realize the vote hasn't been finished being counted and voter turn out is irrelevant right?

>this was definitely your first election cycle though
p-projecting this h-hard

>trump won because democrat voter turnout was abysmal.

A Democrat that doesn't bother to vote isn't a "Democrat". They're an "Undecided".

He's still ahead of Mccain even without all the votes being counted wanker

cool

Are there any threads on this board that are on-topic?

This thread obviously isn't.

This.

>Brexit Victory
>Trump Victory

Smug leftist faggots, both on Sup Forums and IRL, treated you like a fucking idiot and called you names if you said either of these things were going to happen.

Then those same smug leftist faggots got blown the fuck out, hard.

Never forget that next time you have some mincing twat in thick-rimmed glasses and a moustache tell you what is or is not going to happen in the near future.

>doesn't know who the national spokesperson for the Trump campaign is
>calls others newfags

2016 Sup Forums is 50x worse than 2014, 2013, 2012, and 2011 Sup Forums combined. It's the shittiest board on the entire site nowadays. If you so much as try to create a neutral thread on any other candidate, you're called cuck, shill, and any other insults because you disturbed their frog Trump circlejerk.

Trump is going to be Bush 2.0. he is going to suffer the same problems like Bush did and bow down to a ravenous GOP horde. I can't wait till Sup Forums gets shit posted to death for helping elect another shitty president. Political moderation is the way to go.

You'll be waiting awhile

Even if Trump accomplishes nothing hes still better than Clinton

/news/ is the real political discussion board on Sup Forums.

If you want retardation and circlejerking, go to Sup Forums. But if you want intelligent discussion, go to /news/. /news/ is the thinking man's choice.

>Get called a mean name
>"You're oppressing me!"

>It's the shittiest board on the entire site nowadays.

Like it or not right now it's the most internationally influential and culturally relevant board on Sup Forums.

The sequel promises even more facepalm stupid moments, a full on depression instead of a boring recession, and now with manchild comb over and a first lady who is literally a slavic hooker.

Is Sup Forums the strongest of the boards now?

lol

it loses any meaning when you repeat it 100 times a day

Sup Forums rules the waves

Sup Forums is the suzerain of internet

Sup Forums is the hero the world deserves, AND needs right now.

Blame celebrities for all endorsing Hillary and Hollywood for getting so SJW and Marxist in the shit they've been trying to peddle

Sup Forums is never going anywhere, and Sup Forums is never wrong

>that lapel pin
muh dick

Careful faggot, sounding a little Chanology right now.

They truly believe they had an impact on the election so they keep posting hoping to stave off looming reality. Sup Forumstards are the most sheltered, literally retarded individuals on Sup Forums and likely the whole internet. It's not meme to them. They actually bought into Trump. They think Trump won because they circle jerked, bandwagoned, and spam voted online polls for 12 hours a day...i don't think they realize what actually happens in the real world. There is a reason, they are the joke of Sup Forums. They're grown ass men with lower intelligence than 14 year old Sup Forumstards.

>being this butthurt

There, there.

There, there.

Because we own the white house, and now we own Sup Forums too

Sup Forums was right again!

>#makeamericagreatagain

wtf I love Elle now!

Sup Forums is always right

/ppl/ was responsible for the idea of trump with phrases like "can't stump the trump" and highlighting his banter which gave him huge popularity with younger voters because our memes helped to bring him to the forefront of the election. Our contribution is literally something the Hillary CTR shills wish they could've had.

Our help in propagating the message and our memes was worth a 100 million dollar online campaign that CTR desperately tried to replicated.

And we did it for free, there is no question that we have become the ministry of propaganda and there's nothing you can do about it you lib cuck .

who's we? you're alone bro. you're going to be alone for the rest of your life.

Shhh just put your safety pin on and say "not my president". If you close your eyes and pretend, it could be real in your mind goy

>#makeamericagreatagain

wtf I love Dakota now!

your life must be so sad to have to be this self-deluded. i hope one day things get better for you.

Go protest, faggot

What do you think of Alex Jones?

Kek it's almost sad how you are ignoring the humongous campaign that we launched. We controlled the context of the election. If it wasn't for us Hillary would be president.

Even their head campaign manager recognized us. Stay mad lib cuck.

nothing like rubbing salt in the wounds of smug liberal cunts

Id be doing the same to the Sup Forumslacks if Shillary won

We were so relevant, Hillary had to address us in a press conference. And we hijacked that too and yelled Pepe at her, making the whole thing a joke. Face it, kid, Sup Forums controls your country now, and we are in charge here.

How do I get a gf like elle?

I've never seen the left more BTFO than it is right now.

Holy shit

>implying

Feels so fucking good brothers. Brings a tear to my eye how much we've grown in strength.

Sup Forums please leave.

It'd be nice if people can find their own happiness instead of binding it to the misery of others.

Liberals deserve much worse, and if they want to take it to the next level then rope will be in high demand.

I think they keep doing it because if Sup Forums realizes how irrelevant they were and memes didn't make a difference they'd have to go back to their own lives, and we know whats that like for guys that...5 minutes away from suicide but too cowardly to do it.

They want to think that the angsty college freshman with no friends who sits alone in his dorm room listening to death metal or the USC frat guys who think they're guaranteed jobs at their dads used car dealership makes them genius busieness...that retards like these got trump to win...that they, Sup Forums, got trump to win....not the real world scenario of low turnout overall except for baby boomers in some swing states

What will be amusing to watch is their cognitive decline as real life comes crashing back down and every aspect of the world triggers them into constant butthurt mode again, including when Trump flip flops on everything.

I liked him until he "died" of pancreatic cancer

Read

Your candidate lost and we were responsible. How does that make you feel?

Hahahahahahahha

Stay mad senpai

ouch

So everyone on Sup Forums, including you, is a jr high summerfag, who thinks pepe the frog is something that comes from Sup Forums, and that 12 seconds in the years of election that it was a filler topic in the news for ...is what swung the election. Hmmm. Interesting. Almost like you're a special combo of stupid and desperate.

Such reaching. Why are you so ass-sore?

see:

My point wasn't directed towards either side in particular but ok pal.

Kek if it wasnt us then who was it dumbass? Hillary specifically labeled us at the alt right and then we made everyone realize how retarded she was for associating a cartoon frog as a symbol of hate.

If it wasn't us then who was it dumbass. We were working 24/7.

Who? Is there a point that you come to terms with how pathetic you are or is it just frantic replies hoping reality doesn't set it?

Still angry because the life of luxury you were promised in college with a Killary presidency has been all-but-wiped? Oh, that's a shame. It would seem you're going to have to be tough, now! Pick up some weights, limpyboy. You'll need every bit of strength like that which we Sup Forumstards have, to survive the next four years.

Who knows? Maybe the experience will make you a better person, and not a poncy, pontificating, pantomime little pillow-biter.

She also mention "secret facebook" in her concession speech

What's with all the lefty's being sore?

We blew them the fuck out so hard I think they are collectively losing their fucking minds.

Dude, she wasn't talking about you. You're seriously a sheltered idiot. Alt-right is not a reference to Sup Forums or Sup Forums and pepe didn't originate here. You are a sad sad loser who inflates the importance of Sup Forums because you literally have no life beyond it. If it makes you feel better, you're pathetic nature is not new or uncommon.

There are retards like you who have actually claimed they heard someone IRL say, "what what his problem" and though it was a Sup Forums meme that got out into the real world. You're that retarded, not in a different wway.

me ooga team booga

We were the ones spamming Pepe and controlling the narrative for trump. We literally created the phrase can't stump the trump. We got the national media to notice us and associate a cartoon frog with out movement. No amount of historical revisionism will ever change that dumbass. We are literally the alt right they were referencing. You'd have to be severely retarded not to see this.

This is some advanced projection