I've been with my girlfriend for about 8 months. I'm 22 and she is 20...

I've been with my girlfriend for about 8 months. I'm 22 and she is 20. I'm still a virgin because told me she wants to wait til marriage. I met some people who she used to hangout with and they told me she is a huge slit and has fucked over 20 people. I confronted her and she told me "I used to party a lot but I'm not like that anymore I just want to be with a good guy and settle down. I'm just tired of people using me for my body" what should I do?

Attached: kp0q9.jpg (291x343, 8K)

Break up.

She’s probably fucking 20 dudes on the side

U are in a cage man. Get out while you can.

If you break up with her, you’ll just confirm you were also only with her for her body. Tell her there is a middle ground that is actual normalcy, healthy monogamous behavior. Then rape her.

Sever

Stale Pasta

Destroy vag with pensi

Too spooky, jus leave

Thread

At least you didn't self cuck and continue for two years like I did, even though I got to blow loads in her whenever. Girls are crazy and sluts man, only ever believe your gut my man.

LMFAO HOLY SHIT OP, SHE'S FUCKING USING YOU.

RUN. LEAVE THAT BITCH.

SHE'S. USING. YOU. FOR. MONEY.

Wow you're gf is kinda rude to you. If I were her, I would tell my boyfriend about my past, even if it's just one sentence. She is not honest with you, so I would break up. I honestly hate liars, but she's your girlfriend and you should do what you think is right :3

fpbp

Sounds like someone who has reformed. If so, then you have less to worry about than someone who has never had a wild side and gets curious to try it.

They get it for free
You have to marry her for it

Cant reverse.whoredom
Dump the bitch

Break up if that is not te kind of relationship you are seeking. Tell her your sorry she feels that way and move on.

dump her or enjoy your life as a cuck

Attached: advicemyfathergaveme.jpg (720x585, 99K)

>get ring
>get married in courthouse
>promise ceremony when you have enough money to "do it right"
>fuck the shit out of her
>get annulment.
poof. fucked her, no longer married, no consequences

cuck OP, break up

probably while you were writing this pathetic post, she had a triple penetration with her dudes

girls don't change. Someone like that might "want to be a good girl". But she can't change her stripes. Whatever happened in her past to make her a slut means she will always be a slut. She might want to be good to you but the first guy that treats her like shit and bends her over she will go back to over and over behind your back. She can't help it.

This is retarded. Get out now. She is not worth it.

shes tired of being a hoe, but thats absolute bullshit, get used a fuck ton till sex turns you off.