This is actually a masterpiece

This is actually a masterpiece

There's nothing special about it aside from being shockingly influential despite how dry it is.

t. permavirgin

Probably their worst album. Get Lucky was cool at first but was driven into the ground and nothing else on the album is of any worth.

>music about love, bonding, and touch
>virgin doesn't get it

like poetry

I have indeed partaken in the sexual intercourse with the female gender.

This was a album manufactured for the masses and and Get Lucky did what it needed to do. Stick around for the rest of 2013 and never fuck off. Normies don't care about the rest of the album and you shouldn't either because it's all collabs that sound like they're from the cutting room floor. Get over it.

shit band. shit taste.
nice bait btw

>worst album
>not Human After All

Outside of Touch, which is a fantastic song, and the production quality being top notch its pretty mediocre.

Human After All is redeemed because most of it was reworked into Alive 2007 which is one of the greatest live shows of all time.

Its actually fucking garbage.

Hating on this album is the plebiest thing you can do, all of the songs are single material

it's a really good album, sounds fucking phenomenal, however i feel like the album is a bit slow at times.
i liked the high energy feel of their previous work. it's still amazing and one of my favorites of this decade

>this album doesn't suck because of this other album that's better
dum dum

Giorgio by Moroder and Touch are the only good Tracks

Touch is amazing. It sounds like peak Split Enz which is from the era that kraft gunk are trying to emulate.

don't know if i'd call it a masterpiece, but it's great. It has some mediocre tracks, but its highs are higher than in any other Daft Punk album
Discovery>RAM>Homework>Human After ALL

Discovery>Homework>RAM>Human After All

>not including the Tron soundtrack
plebs

Probably contrarian as fuck but I agree.

RAM > Discovery > Human After All >>> Homework.

Discovery>RAM>Homework>Tron>Human After All

>homework dead last
Yikes.