Hey Americans, how do you feel about your precious burgers coming from science...

Hey Americans, how do you feel about your precious burgers coming from science? The enemy of religion and thus the American way of life.

Attached: lab meat.png (778x837, 733K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/science-environment-23576143
twitter.com/AnonBabble

As an Agnostic, I'm pleased science has come this far.
>get some better bait, OP

Are you retarded? You're telling me it's more cost effective to pay a bunch of scientists to grow genetically modified tissue than to contract farmers who get paid next to nothing?

Sure thing euro trash.

Attached: 1520438332581.jpg (1001x1024, 80K)

The American way is to literally not care and cheat the system. Your argument is laughably bad.

Attached: 1504536435162.jpg (480x255, 14K)

Truer words have never been posted.

i would eat that

Growing tissues in labs needs less water and food than cow farms. Engineers have to industrialize the process and this kind of meat will cost less than growing tomatoes.

I'm agnostic and science is not the enemy of religion or god.

Why are non Americans so obsessed with America?

So do the stem cells actually replicate at all? If so how long does it take? Doesn't seem economic at all.

its like fucking a tranny I guess

All for it. As a bioengineer I am not scared of this shit. And any industry which helps progress science in the field of tissue engineering is something that help to solve difficult problems in tissue engineering.

Getting money is hard yo.

I'd rather eat a hockey puck than bland tasteless meat. Lab grown doesn't develop any flavour or juiciness.

sounds good, i'll eat that

This isn't even in practice how would you know you mongoloid

Actually, some companies had reduced the cost to $10 per burger. It will be more cost effective in future.

#TROLLED

TRLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

AIRHORNS.MLG

how?

unnatural and disgusting, but you need it

Put more chemical liquid smoke on your burger, amerifag.

> bbc.com/news/science-environment-23576143
owo what's this?

>but you need it

Attached: that br with the question marks.png (442x319, 349K)

There has been taste tests for lab grown meat over the last 4 years.

I think he's implying everyone needs to fuck a tranny once in a while.

it goes against god and my beliefs as a good Christian American.

how do you know?

Experimental processes done in labs and test groups aren't businesses feeding people. Is that hard to understand?

Here's the deal. If this somehow becomes affordable (competes with regular beef prices, which I mind you will go down because we aren't eliminating farming, we're simply adding to the supply, which will drive prices down), and the meat taste different, I'm sure most people will have no issue.

Other than that, I think the only way it will sell at a much higher price is if the meat can be infused with extra protien, something that would make it appeal to health nuts.

Much of the flavor comes from the fat, so simply growing muscle is going to make it tough to make a good steak. I'm still skeptical, but I think like most people, if it works I'll have no issues

We invented GMOs and we know it, failtroll

You asked how someone could possibly know what it tastes like, we provided evidence that it is possible to know what it tastes like. Admit you're a fucking moron and move on.

True but if the test groups don't find it palatable, then the general masses probably wont either.

I didn't ask how someone could possibly know, I was placing in doubt that the poster has had experience with it to say that it isn't good.

Your not that good of a troll or at insulting and antagonizing people if you are already on the defensive.

Americans are very much obsessed with America, not so mention you seem to bitch and whine when ever someone is critical of America but doesn't "Make America Great Again" imply that America isn't great?

does it taste good?

lets get it.

Hey man, do you think its ok to like enslave that cow for like your wierd burger freak show? You fuckin murderer, human beings are meamt to eat vegetables not blood and muscle. I have some books you should read

>science? The enemy of religion
science requires empiricism, falsifiability and replicability.
religion deals with the rest.
it's not a conflict to speculate on what cannot be measured.

That's a meat I'd eat

Unless it's made from organically sourced fair trade soy and avocado I won't eat it.

OP isn't criticizing Americans, he is just insulting them for some reason when talking about something completely unrelated.

Bringing up America in every conversation especially ones that don't have anything to do with it just makes you seem childish and obsessed. It's just weird, no Americans I know talk or care about Europe for example much at all.

>not knowing stem cell anything was banned from Bush Jr. years ago
>not knowing why Germany is flooded with European and American sickos looking for medical help
>not knowing how a hamburger is actually made
You are a special little flower, aren't you OP?

Grow these.

Attached: 1465407146233.jpg (1000x3400, 636K)

The true realms of science.

Attached: 1480710608553.jpg (424x480, 43K)

Attached: 1517690746938.jpg (600x600, 23K)

>implying I'm not an American

Going to need a renewable food source for the long trip to Mars. This has less inputs required and less processes to render into food than live animals.

>Martian burger printer!

For the moment it's very expensive, but when the tech gets perfected and the industry spreads, the prices are gonna drop fast, basic economy

This shit meat could only be used for ground beef

It would never be able to compare to a real cut of beef

I'll take my tenderloin any day

>taking living tissue from an animal for food
>still not vegan
I'm for it. I would eat a science burger.

>muh beef expert

Is eating meat grown in labs from stem cells safe for our health ? That's the only issue here.

Japs have been making "ground meat" out of proteins extracted in poop, so why not just growing our meat in labs ?

Learn!

Attached: 1480709874725.jpg (1000x2228, 733K)

Seismology is known as the "Jesuit Science" because so many Jesuits pioneered the field. Many of the craters on the moon are also named after Jesuit astrononers.

Also, the Big Bang Theory....a priest came up with that idea. Monsignor George Lemaitre had no problem being both a man of God and of science.

your right, but it requires alot of electricity and has 940% more upkeep, your actually retarded

>implying cheaper food is better

the combination of knife and spoon should just be a trench shovel

There are huge negative externalities (climate change) with traditional meat.

The cheaper part isn't just the cost to the consumer.

Why it should use electricity than any industries ? And also why it needs more upkeet than growing foods, feeding cows, washing cows, dismember cows, preparing meats and throwing 40% of the cow ?

Then, same with everything else, don't use it. Just quit fagging things up for those of us that value moving forward.

You'll find a hanky in your murse.

Mmm, steak. Just a little sat and pepper, please.

>The enemy of religion and thus the American way of life.
Maybe where *you* live. Don't give me that bullshit.

Nigga, science was created by catholics. Also, I don't care as long as it doesn't give me more cancer than I'm used too.

this

because industry