youtu.be/GpBFOJ3R0M4
vocaroo.com/i/s0OyTJtm3dem
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm more inclined to keep everything recyclable

misleading band name
theyre actually just alright

What's up lauren?

their music is certainly garbage lol

Whatsername is indeed hot, but I ain't got time for waifu fagging. Also, she tries a little too hard to nurture the whole waifu bit whatwith look there muh panties oops and all. Desperation not hot.

Trash

name says it all

Bretty good

I never followed them or knew anything other than the name back when they were hot, but ~5 years ago they were at a festival I was working at. I expected nothing plus they had a bad time-slot but they came out and killed it. Still don't follow them but I can avow they are a good band.

Got a few cool pics

this one's my favorite

last one

yes, they're really good live

Curve was better

They're a cheap ripoff of Curve

Shirley manson has that classic wide-eyed pale skin scotch-irish thing going on. Big fan. Lyrics of garbage arent too bad either.

Love their early stuff, they got progressively worse as they went on though

youtu.be/GpBFOJ3R0M4

vocaroo.com/i/s0OyTJtm3dem

They should release a singles & b sides collection dated before their reformation.

stop. both are great bands. they're not even similar, bar a few style elements. e.g. curve never did a song such as you look so fine.

don't really listen to them but shirley manson seems like a pretty cool gal. i've seen some of her interviews and she just comes off as a very well rounded person.

Butch is a bro

both were good

they arent good

I never heard of them until someone invited me to see them in Vegas. They put on a good show and I had fun but they weren't memorable enough for me to listen to them more

wot the past two albums have been quality

not true btw

I'd fuck Shirley Manson if given half the chance.

they're a bunch of sjw cucks.

Good band, very overlooked and a lot of people are undeservedly cunty to them, especially for how long they've been around

How is it not true? Have you even listened to the last two albums?

>band with strong opinionated scottish frontwoman
>having to deal with being berated and told she's not as good as her male counterparts throughout her whole career
>thread on Sup Forums with posts just saying she's hot as if she's a piece of meat and has nothing else of value to contribute
>hey guys, she wants to be treated like a human, what a sjw cuck

the podcast with joe rogan a few months ago was pretty good

t. Shirley

>>having to deal with being berated and told she's not as good as her male counterparts throughout her whole career
she isn't as good as her male counterparts. if she was where's her solo album made by herself like grimes did?

>where's her solo album
Manson confirmed in March 2006 that she had begun work on a solo album, working with musician Paul Buchanan,[35] producer Greg Kurstin,[39] and film composer David Arnold,[40] stating that she had "no timetable" for completing the project.[40] In 2007, Manson collaborated with Rivers Cuomo of Weezer.[41] Manson presented some of her work to Geffen Records in 2008, who found it "too noir", prompting Manson and Geffen to mutually terminate her contract.[38] Manson later elaborated, "[Geffen] wanted me to have international radio hits and "be the Annie Lennox of my generation". I kid you not; I am quoting directly."[42] Manson continued to write material while without a record deal and had been in talks with David Byrne and Ray Davies about a potential collaboration.[1] In 2009, Manson posted three demos on her Facebook profile, written by her and Kurstin, titled "In the Snow",[39] "Pretty Horses"[43] and "Lighten Up".[44] "Pretty Horses" was later featured in the pilot episode of the show Conviction.

oh look she WANTED MORE MALES TO HELP HER WITH AN ALBUM.
how does that go against what i just said?

Oh look, males telling her that she isn't good enough and that she should make music their way

Grimes didn't make her album all by herself. Your points are stupid.

I never liked the lyrical verse
>we are not your kind of people
>you seem kind of phony
>everything's a lie
I hate the escalation between kind of phony and "everything's a lie", you need to build shit up you can't just throw it out like this

>Oh look, males telling her that she isn't good enough and that she should make music their way
you mean to tell me. she can't find not one single male producer or artist to collab with? instead of looking for david byrne and rivers?

>Grimes didn't make her album all by herself.
she does everything by herself besides mixing/mastering. qq more loser

*female producer/artist

>you mean to tell me. she can't find not one single female producer or artist to collab with? instead of looking for david byrne and rivers?
What does that have to do with anything?

>she does everything by herself besides mixing/mastering. qq more loser
Then she doesn't do everything by herself

You're trying really hard to move those goalposts

>You're trying really hard to move those goalposts
nope thats you. you still haven't proved that she's just as good as her male counterparts when all she has done is depend on males for her work.

>Then she doesn't do everything by herself
autism

lmao

So, let me get this right. Any artist who produces their own work and either doesn't collab at all or only collabs with women (although presumably minimally) is automatically superior to one who does? Or is Grimes a special case? And why would this only apply to women, or does it just apply to Shirley Manson?

What a stupid fucking argument.

it was so satisfying to watch your argument run out of steam hahaha you fucking clown

faggots

I hate this board so much. You shitters can't talk about a woman peacefully. Faggots

nice homophobia

Im a lesbea

This isn't even true. They have some similar songs but both developed their own sound and style.

push it is their best song. prove me wrong.

they still exists? they should've quit in early 00s