pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

TV/LIVESTREAMS
sites.google.com/site/trumpgen/tv-streams

PREV:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RwkKi521a7g
breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/06/05/new-amber-heard-lawsuit-drug-addict-johnny-depp-nearly-suffocated/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3625535/North-Carolina-high-school-prank-upsets-Latino-students.html
blog.dilbert.com/post/145456082991/my-endorsement-for-president-of-the-united-states
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/05/watch-bbc-presenter-signs-off-inshallah-flagship-debate-programme/
cbsnews.com/live/
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/ca/california_trump_vs_clinton-5849.html
leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billNavClient.xhtml?bill_id=201520160AB1461
rawconservative.com/2015/10/californiaillegals/
youtube.com/watch?v=ja5zlGZRDc4
arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2016/06/tor-developer-jacob-appelbaum-quits-after-sexual-mistreatment-allegations/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MOVEMENT

THIS IS AWOOOVEMENT FOLKS

アウウウウ!!

The only downside I can see to the new approach is that it is likely to trigger a race war in the United States. And I would be a top-ten assassination target in that scenario because once you define Trump as Hitler, you also give citizens moral permission to kill him. And obviously it would be okay to kill anyone who actively supports a genocidal dictator, including anyone who wrote about his persuasion skills in positive terms. (I’m called an “apologist” on Twitter, or sometimes just Joseph Goebbels).

If Clinton successfully pairs Trump with Hitler in your mind – as she is doing – and loses anyway, about a quarter of the country will think it is morally justified to assassinate their own leader. I too would feel that way if an actual Hitler came to power in this country. I would join the resistance and try to take out the Hitler-like leader. You should do the same. No one wants an actual President Hitler.

So I’ve decided to endorse Hillary Clinton for President, for my personal safety. Trump supporters don’t have any bad feelings about patriotic Americans such as myself, so I’ll be safe from that crowd. But Clinton supporters have convinced me – and here I am being 100% serious – that my safety is at risk if I am seen as supportive of Trump. So I’m taking the safe way out and endorsing Hillary Clinton for president.

2fast2quick
youtube.com/watch?v=RwkKi521a7g

Reminder that not having a name but still using a tripcode with a specific word in it still makes you a cancerous namefag

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/06/05/new-amber-heard-lawsuit-drug-addict-johnny-depp-nearly-suffocated/

This bitch is doing a good job of destroying this faggot's life.

And for those who don't know, he shittalked the Don earlier.

Who did Ill Bill BTFO???
Please bring me up to speed!

HILLARY

Fifth for thick brown maids

Bill and CNN are just shitting all over Bernie supporters now. What are they going to do to fight against that? Are they just going to bend the knee and support Shillary in the general?

ロル

bernie m8

Is this new shill? Why are all shill so shit?

Bernouts

He said something like
>"I'd be screaming if I was them too since they know they'll be toast soon"

He said something like "Bernie supporters should be screaming because they know by election day they'll be toast"

Honestly, I can't see Trump winning the general. Too many people are too blue-pilled in too many key states to flip. You can talk all you want about people getting fed up and wanting change but in the end they won't pursue change. They'll just pick Hillary because she's Obama2.0. It fucking sucks, but the Republican party is more isolated now demographically than ever before.

>liberal hollywood actor disagrees trump
In other news: Water wet, FIRE BAD

god they are arrogant

D
OKIE
K
E

This is great

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3625535/North-Carolina-high-school-prank-upsets-Latino-students.html

>he doesn't read Scott Adams

They are paid per post or per (you).
Quantity over quality.

If any of you people are not /fit/, now is the time to start. The violent left has drawn first blood. It's going to get worse before it gets better.

What are the odds of Trump winning the general?

Based NC

Minimal.

no idea but I do think they will fight against her

when bernie loses

PIRRO JUST CALLED IT A MOVEMENR

at least 90%

STOP
WASTING
TIME
IN
CALIFORNIA

IT'S A FUCKING BLUE STATE THE REPUBLICAN VOTERS ARE GONE IT'S A GOD DAMN BLUE STATE STOP GOING THERE AND CAMPAIGN IN STATES WHERE YOU CAN ACTUALLY WIN OR FEASIBLY FLIP, CALIFORNIA YOU CAN'T IT'S A WASTE OF TIME, ENERGY AND MONEY

blog.dilbert.com/post/145456082991/my-endorsement-for-president-of-the-united-states
Source for people who think it's a shill.
Adams is pretty clever. "Endorses" Hillary in a way that is an endorsement of Trump that forces people to acknowledge the violence of the left while being in the media's eyes as on her side

We're breaking the conditioning!

50/50

he either wins, or he doesn't

Help me Bill! I'm locked away in a chamber down in the Mariana Trench!

I've never been prouder of my home state

You go shill bastard. We have archive to show your lies.

Damn, the malice just radiates off of the photos...it'll take far, far more than just being /fit/.

noice

Right now, he's at 33% chance of becoming president. No predictions really matter until after the first debate though.

Drumpf is going to jail over Trump University

Deal with it, bigots

>A BBC presenter has signed off ‘Inshallah’ or ‘If Allah Wills It’ at the end of one of the organisation’s flagship, nationally televised debating programmes.

>Mr. Campbell’s line drew a wicked smirk from a hijab-clad girl sitting in the audience behind him.

breitbart.com/london/2016/06/05/watch-bbc-presenter-signs-off-inshallah-flagship-debate-programme/

He said he would go there.
He's going there.

Where does Scott Adams talk about shill?

College frats have a good number of Trump supporters.

Get on FOX right now you fucks pirro and trump

It's from Scott Adam's blog. It's a master troll at work.

tl:dr:

>Support Trump, he wins, Hillary's supporters attack and kill you
>Support Hillary, She wins, Trump's supporters remain peaceful
>Support Hillary for my personal safety

He is having an absolute field day with the reaction to this on Twitter. Hilldawgs tare taking it as a real endorsement., and tweeting him.

He is replying, asking them things like "do we start the violence yet, or just keep on slandering?"

>saved
Here's a ThrillBill

>salty

cbsnews.com/live/
TRUMP LIVE.

by provoking california into fits of rage like late last week he's helping bring to light the hypocrisy of the left and proving his narrative right, which helps him out in all states

It's the truth. Demographically the black and latino populations are both growing far faster than any other minority and overwhelmingly vote Dem.

If he wins, I'd say the odds were 100%.

absolute fucking retard right here

you're a fucking idiot and you obviously have never read art of the deal

he talks about the possibility of flipping california so that it seems even more feasible to win pennsylvania, a state that is difficult to win, but one he has a legitimately realistic chance of winning.

Good job, second-best Carolina.

As of now, less than half.
Once the religion of peace strikes again (they can't resist) he will start winning, and we will grow tired of it.
Not that it'll matter because we are going to keep winning until America is great again.

>calls others bigots
>uses his per-anglicized family name as an insult
racist

>Civil action
>Jail

You made me laugh. This is some top tier humor.

>civil case
>multiple FBI investigations

>If Clinton successfully pairs Trump with Hitler in your mind – as she is doing – and loses anyway, about a quarter of the country will think it is morally justified to assassinate their own leader.
And about half of the country would be perfectly okay with Hitler, why doesn't he consider that? If Hitler was just a President with Constitutionally limited powers, he might have actually turned out pretty well for Germany.

Does anyone ave a link to some footage of the atacks? I've seen the dumb cunt get attacked for taunting the protesters, and I saw some white guy in a MAGA hat get punched by some protesters with the cops showing up.

I've heard of the guy getting hit by a bag of rocks but can't find it. Anyone got a link to some more San Jose stuff?

I wonder if that was the go-ahead for the ISIS agents in the U.K.

You can't prove me wrong. They have evidence and a federal indictment against him

How?

IT'S A WASTE OF ENERGY TO CAMPAIGN IN CALIFORNIA IT'S A WASTE OF TIME

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/ca/california_trump_vs_clinton-5849.html

STOP PRETENDING IT'S IN PLAY, IT'S NOT IT WILL NEVER GO RED

GO TO FLORIDA, OHIO, PENNSYLVANIA, VIRGINIA ETC

REEEEEEEEEEEEE I'M MAD HE WASTES TIME THERE

Who's ready for the salt mine today on rebbit sander4pres?

Operation Barrel Roll must be working, they're blaming everyone that's doing that chicken nugget copypasta, the downvote "brigading", everything, on hillary's correct the record.

mainstream america doesnt know how absolutely fucked up commiefornia is. how dirty and liberal and hypocritical it is.
he is doing his best to show it and the illegals or doing their best to prove him right

the supposed shill's text is taken from his most recent post

>second-best Carolina
As a South Carolinian I am laffin.

More people vote for Republican this year. Trump has good chance.

I'm assuming anyone who can find their way to Sup Forums is smart enough to know the difference between a civil suit and a criminal trial, so I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're trolling.

Trump's okidoke will never, EVER be accepted by moderate voters. Unless he denounces all of his nationalist supporters, the Donald is done.

That's because fraternities require pledges to not be socially awkward retards who turn into children at the first sign of discourse or banter.

He'll win Cali
All the crazy mexishits here can't vote; that's why they're chimping out so bad

I dont think it will be a salt mine that would be in 2 days m8

because it's scott adams, and he was making a joke.

He's making the Hillary campaign waste huge sums of money to fight off some cheap as fuck rallies and rioter attack images that have been burned into the mind of every American. If they don't spend enough time and resources to rig the vote in California they lose, if they spend do spend enough, they still lose because they just wasted so much influence and money in one state they would have won anyways. He's MINDFUCKING them. By saying he's gonna try and win the State, Hillary might think its just ploy, and COULD lose the state if she does.

he could have already settled the case retard, he is absolutely not under any possible threat of serving time for anything

Its a civil case. Do not vote.

Wishful thinking, you liberal retard.

There are two reasons he's campaigning in California.
1) To make a statement on how strong his campaign is. What sends a bolder message than a Republican saying "I can win California"? He's enough of a MADMAN and has pulled off enough upsets to make it seem almost possible too.
2) Most importantly, to expose the illegals and lefties for what then are: violent crazies who will attack anyone with a different opinion.

I can't prove the existence of Bigfoot either, and will invest just as much effort trying (i.e. 0).

Oh. Well I still know Trump will win. Adams may be right and you have the race war.

Only reason it's going blue is because FUCKING ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT SPICS ARE ALLOWED TO VOTE!

leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billNavClient.xhtml?bill_id=201520160AB1461
rawconservative.com/2015/10/californiaillegals/

I HATE THIS FUCKING STATE!

In 1993 we voted on prop 187 and it passed (pic related), then it was quickly overturned by a judge. We were cockblocked.

well damn

youtube.com/watch?v=ja5zlGZRDc4

>Demoralization tactic
Nice try shill, you can't hide the truth of how phenomenally well Trump is doing.
>inb4 he links the ONE NYT outlier poll

>campaigning in commiefornia
>proving that liberals are aweful at liberal HQ

Why campaign in a bunch of swing states before you even have the nom when you can effectively campaign in every single state by going to california where there are plenty of insane illegal leftists who will cause damages and bring attention? San Jose was 50 rallies for the price of one.

how many bongs and bings until puerto rico delegate allocation??

So just another 4D chess move. Business as usual.

Also, by maintaining his presence here he'll incite more riots which will sway independents votes to him.

ZURICH (Reuters) – Austria’s anti-immigration Freedom Party (FPO) is very likely to formally challenge the result of last month’s presidential election and is calling for postal ballots to be abolished, its leader said on Saturday.

Asked how likely it is the FPO will formally challenge the result of the vote, which its candidate Norbert Hofer narrowly lost, Heinz-Christian Strache said in an interview with radio station OE1: “It is very likely … over 50 percent.”

He said the party would make its decision by Wednesday, the deadline for challenges.

“If the irregularities are confirmed by legal experts … then we have a responsibility to democracy,” Strache said.

WASTE

W A S T E OF TIME

HE COULD HAVE GONE TO MICHIGAN, FIND THE MOST NIGGEST/POOR AREA AND HAVE A CHIMPOUT

How arrogant do you have to be to think that you can see something Trump and his campaign haven't taken into consideration?

>I've seen the dumb cunt get attacked for taunting So now taunting is grounds for assault? Okay faggot.

NSA USING RAPE CLAIMS TO GO AFTER TOR DEVELOPER
arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2016/06/tor-developer-jacob-appelbaum-quits-after-sexual-mistreatment-allegations/
ASSANGE PROTOCOL IS IN EFFECT

Anyone else trying to become a normie in this thread?