Nazi leaders had genius IQs, but still failed to win

Does this mean that high IQ people aren't guaranteed success?

Explain yourself Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jHgZh4GV9G0?t=51
randalolson.com/2014/06/25/average-iq-of-students-by-college-major-and-gender-ratio/
us.mensa.org/join/testscores/qualifyingscores/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You made this identical thread 2 days ago. Why are you reposting it? It's shit tier b8 as well.

No answer?
Sup Forums BTFO then

>Sup Forums BTFO again

Really makes you think.

>138 = genius
That's average Physics undergrad

everyone knows that high-IQ people aren't guaranteed to succeed. having a rich family and being physically attractive are MUCH more important than having a high IQ.

>138
>genius level

youtu.be/jHgZh4GV9G0?t=51

They still made the mistake of going up against the Jews.

No one ever wins against the Jews.

I got 133 on my iq test and by no means do i consider myself a genius. but i do consider myself smarter than non-whites

everyone can fail and sometimes the smart guys can fucking up and a dumbass gets lucky

nothing is absolute and there is always a chance things go wrong, what makes you successful if you ability to roll with the situation.

Those guys are actually two points below genius level.

if hitler did nothing wrong why are there still jews?

>That's average Physics undergrad

Still, its higher than 98% of the population.
>randalolson.com/2014/06/25/average-iq-of-students-by-college-major-and-gender-ratio/

of course it isn't guaranteed you faggot

but do you think the allies didn't have high IQ leaders?

Yes they lost, but look how far they got.

They turned a poor and broken nation into the strongest country on the planet in a few years. They went up against the entire world, and nearly won. Of course sometimes people will fail, but that is something we must accept. Our religion's highest moment is when God is tortured to death, the death may be tragic, but look at the beauty that came of it.

at university of Illinois that was like 178 people out of 9k kids?

the fact that they became Nazis in the first place is a testament to their stupidity

>do you think the allies didn't have high IQ leaders?
no

because they had sub humans fighting their battles for them

You act like the leaders of the allies had 85 IQs

Beat me to it user

Are you guys even a country?

>Does this mean that high IQ people aren't guaranteed success?
>Explain yourself Sup Forums
The nazi leaders were geniouses, too bad they depended on the shitty kraut soldiers to fight for them, fucking cowards surrendered 2 full battalions to the commies in the battle for stalingrad, fucking shameful display!

>133
>smarter than Nyugen or Patel

Kys shit 4 brains

yes
splintered eastern europe, I think it used to be part of yugoslavia. ...which I think was Austria/hungary at one point?

The Average MENSA member IQ score is 131
us.mensa.org/join/testscores/qualifyingscores/

>Hjalmar Schacht, who resigned after the government began committing crimes against jews has the highest IQ

>2 full battalions
I think the Nazis would be dancing in the streets if it was only 2 battalions that surrendered

just looked up an example mensa test

1. If two typists can type two pages in two minutes, how many typists will it take to type 18 pages in six minutes

2. If it were two hours later, it would be half as long until midnight as it would be if it were an hour later. What time is it now?

3. Pear is to apple as potato is to: (a) banana, (b) radish, (c)

strawberry, (d) peach, (e) lettuce.

4. Continue the following number series with the pair of numbers below that best continues the series: 10 3 9 5 8 7 7 9 6 . . .

(a) 11, 5; (b) 10, 5; (c) 10, 4; (d) 11, 6.

5. Which of the following is least like the others? (a) poem, (b) novel,

(c) painting, (d) statue, (e) flower.

>this shit is a fucking joke. it's only pattern recognition you could learn from "...for Dummies" books

also, im a bit confused on question 5. "flower" is the only non-man-made item, but "painting" does not have the letter E in it. im leaning towards flower as the answer

I was referring to that particular battle, friend.

Also, we backed the wrong side in the war, just look at how fucking cucked the USA and EU became because of the jews, was that what our ancestors fought and died for?

Every time I see a BLM rally with a bunch of literal niggers spitting on a white man that is trying to help them simply because he is white I can feel the dead soldiers of FEB and FAB rolling in their graves.

You guys know that IQ test are written by people that already have the answers, right?

So at best you know what someone else already know, even if you achieve a perfect score. It isn't bad if you happen to know more existing knowledge than others, certainly better than knowing less. But it's not a direct measure of overall intelligence.

If they were so smart how come they lost the war?

OP BTFO

>resigned over German re-armament
>resigned over German war profiteering
>resigned once Germany started shoahing the Jews
>Resigned because he was working for British intelligence
>resigned because Hitler wasn't free market enough
>resigned over the Autobahn construction
>resigned over Poland
Its incredible how the stories about that guy change.

>tfw personally went back in time to make the Nazis lose and no one in the current time would even know how bad it was

It means Hitler was retarded
He didn't listen to his advisors.

Is flower, but your "e" reasoning, while autistic, is sound. This is why such things are stupid

These two may have had genius level IQs. Hitler did not. He overrode his geniuses in order to employ his own tactics, such as the diversion of the main attacking force in Russia to Stalingrad instead of going straight for Moscow. Many more instances where it was Hitler who fucked shit up, not his generals.

agreed, on all your points.

>worshiping losers 70 years later

>baiting by calling random posts bait
You almost got me.

They failed to win because they didn't have enough supplies and man power to fight off the multiple armies of the allies.

>nyugen
>genius
Next time know your asians, the Chinese see the vietnamese as shit tier asian

see learn to spot weenieposters

where are you getting your sources from idiot

the answer is statue because its the only thing not made of paper

shit, my post id is great

Maybe if Germany had not gone to war with THE WORLD, they might have won.

Goering fucked up pretty much everything he tried

>133 on my iq test
nigger tier

They had to go to war or at least take some over some countries whether they liked it or not. Most of their economy was based on war products.

Mines is 120, I don't think I'm smart enough to even be physics undergrad...

Lend lease and Nips directly attacking U.S. was the ultimate downfall.