TAKBIR

Why are you not muslim.

Whites are the master race. Islam is the red-pilled faith. Both together would be the greatest thing ever.

The original god-emperor was a muslim.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BVS_Vo1Sq-w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_views_of_Adolf_Hitler
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Xerxes was not muslim.

The god-emperor in the Dune novels.

Bump for the kuffar.

youtube.com/watch?v=BVS_Vo1Sq-w

Because muslims as a whole are hilariously incompetent. 1.6 billion muslims and 16 million jews.

100:1 and you guys get fucked in the streets every time.

You have to go through all this just to get the oil?

>Implying that Christian goys aren't ruled over and controlled by Jews.
That's not what I was saying though. Maybe it's the arabs fault and not islam. The arabs used to be great, but that's beside the point. If Europe embraced Islam they would be much better off than kike beliefs such as atheism or christianity.

Muslims are not scared of sex. They just aren't degenerate about it. They just like Sup Forums want to keep it in the bedroom.

Because I think that fucking children and farm animals is repugnant.

Not an argument. Then don't do it. It's not mandatory. Christians fuck animals and they fuck children.

Islam is a Arabic supremacist religion, created by Arab pedophile crossdresser. Islamic countries are shitholes, Islam may have some anti degeneracy in it, but it has even more degeneracy in it. Also Hitler never said that.

"Nazi-era Minister of Armaments and War Production Albert Speer acknowledged that in private, Hitler regarded Arabs as an inferior race[229] and that the relationship he had with various Muslim figures was more political than personal.[229] During a meeting with a delegation of distinguished Arab figures, Hitler learned of how Islam motivated the Umayyad Caliphate during the Islamic invasion of Gaul and was now convinced that "the world would be Mohammedan today" if the Arab regime had successfully taken France during the Battle of Tours,[229] while also suggesting to Speer that "ultimately not Arabs, but Islamized Germans could have stood at the head of this Mohammedan Empire."[229]"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_views_of_Adolf_Hitler

Hitler was Jewing shitskins.

>calling other countries shitholes
>is from georgia

Don't you guys have another Russian invasion to loose to.

Nah. He genuinely meant it. It's been germans leading Europe since the fall of rome. If Germans had been Muslim instead of Christian Europe would have dominated the world much sooner than it did.

I am on paper, it blows

Because after God Emperor Trump is elected, Muslims won't be safe in America.

They will by lynched like the dirty. Subhumans they are.

Muslims will hang from trees and Muslims on the other side of the world will die under Hell fire that Emperor Trump brings upon them.

You don't belong here and you will soon find that out, Ahmed.

>tfw when Trump-cucks actually believe this kind of shit.
Trump probably wont win
Even if he does none of the stuff he says is going to happen.

Oyy veyyy yes goyim Muslims are just like you. Just become Muslim goyim it's the only way.

Look how the based Kikes in Jewland treat their Muslim neighbors.

This is how Muslims should be treated all over the world. Incinerated while young.

Honestly there's a reason the Jews hate muslims so much. It's because they haven't been cucked by them yet. Muslims are very red-pilled on the jewish question.

Keep telling yourself that.

Just look how we treat Muslims even when our president is a liberal cuck.

Only good when dead.

fake and gay
everyone knows Adolf was a faithful Christian. the "table talks" are fake

>Be Muslim girl
>Die holding onto your dead subhuman father

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Not an argument.

They might be redpilled on jews, but Islam cannot and will not assimilate to the west or values of the West. It has no place in modern society user.

Muslims will never assimilate. But fuck arab muslims. The whites should embrace islam. It would make them much better and less degenerate.

Doesn't matter where I am from, it's irrelevant to my point or this conversation, come up with an actual argument ,you worthless nigger.

He didn't know shit about Islam and liked it better than Christianity, because it was more pro-war. He also liked shintoism. also Hitler was a retard sometimes. his biggest talent was speech.

So your saying the only way for white people to be non degenerate is to become Muslim? Fuck off achmed

Because I like pork.

It's not. But Islam has something Christianity doesn't. In-group bias. christianity is all about turning the other cheek. Islam doesn't give a shit. All it wants is to dominate the world. IF you get in the way you are a problem.

Why are you ignoring me you stupid faggot.

Look at these dead muslim children!

>Fuck Arabs, lets convert to Arab worshiping religion

People can be non degenerate without resorting to organized religion user. I myself belive in God and values. I don't have to convert to Islam to know what's good and bad. What people need to do to return to good values is simple. Become educated, stop watching TV, and stop using social media.

Sure but most people are sheep. Muhammaed realized that. It's why Islam is so strict. It's also why outside ideas that could harm cohesion were banned.

>Islam is the red-pilled faith
>Islam red-pilled
>red-pilled faith

Do you like Bosnia and Albania?

Not an argument.

>Anything I don't like should be banned!

Your (((Prophet))) sounds like he spilt spaghetti everywhere he went.

No. I hate slavs in general. They're nigger tier.

Sup Forums is the same way. So is the alt-right. What the hell is rope-culture supposed to be. You guys want to silence opposing views as well.

It wasn't meant to be. There is no arguments here. Only opinions and unbackable statements.

Welcome to Sup Forums muhammadan.

Did you ever stop and actually think...perhaps Mohammed was wrong? Just because this guy says you must do it this way, does not make it true. You guys following your bible literally, tells me you are the sheep. The more you place restrictions on people, instead of basic law, the more it's going to blow up in your face later.

Not an argument.

>Sup Forums a hivemind.

Kek.

You sound like an anarcho-fag
>inb4 not an argument

Albanians aren't Slavs.

Are you agreeing. Or are you saying i'm wrong.

>tfw Mohamad was the only non-Isreali and only Arab prophet.

Nothing suspicious about that, huh.

Balkins, slavs, turks, caucaus peoples. All nigger tier.

You're generalising an online Tibetan Textile sub-Forum. Of course you're wrong.

Anarchist..no. I'm a tradionalist, and belive in following the law.

You're right, I apologize.
The ultimate argument, of course, is believing in what people wrote down in a book centuries ago.
Religion is a psychological phenomenon and those who believe take the easy way, because they don't have to face the hard motherfucking facts of life.

Nihilism ftw.

and in the streets

Let's examine the word prophet for a minute. Someone says follow my rules because God said we should do it this way. Now should we live his way because he told us God talked to him?

Which Slavs are more nigger tier, Bosnians or Slovaks?

He never said this

>christianity is all about turning the other cheek
Nice meme ahmed. Go to any article where muslims are the culprits and enjoy the shitstorm of notallmuslims

>tfw Muhammad is literally the middle eastern version of Joseph Smith.

He was Catholic faggot and that quote is completely wrong.

Islam is the most pathetic, Whiny and faggy religion on earth that only dirty sand niggers follow.

Exactly. I couldn't have said it better friend.