Country girls

Have you americans ever met a real country girl? Talking true blue, out in the woods, down home, country.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h4_YtNZSG9s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I met some in Oregon

Around Tillamok Bay
They're pretty cute

yep
i have..
one gave me a bj too.. best bj ever..
2 month after that, she got married to her long time bf.. kinda funny..

feels good being a chad

yea, i used to live in the south. theyre alright. fun, kinky, but truth be told, about the same as any other dumb girl.

Yep in TN. She was degenerate fucking trash. Know another from small town OK, even worse. Incest and dog fucking fetish. All girls are fucking whores m8.

Wrong board, perv.

sage

/thread

some of them are hot, some of them end up in a trailer by the age of 20.

its hard to tell which direction a country chick is headed.

Oregon has no country people, you smelly hipster.

South Carolina here. I've been to Oregon twice and traveled all over that state. The only country thing that they have are trailer parks. Everyone in Oregon is either a Canadian leaf or a Californian.

Down here we have real country girls. And grits. Oh, the grits...

Meth has pretty much destroyed them.

>live in georgia
>only options are negresses and southern girls
>only negress I ever dated had a slavery fetish
>current gf is a dirty blonde white girl who takes care of the house while I'm off at work
>started talking about our future recently
>really badly wants to start a family
>worried about going through with the marriage meme and losing my income for the rest of my life paying for kids I barely get to see

>live in wyoming

I'm surrounded by girls that can shoot, ride, drive, and lift their own shit without help

My highschool was across the street from a corn field.

And let me tell you, country girls (or at least farmer girls) are the last people I'd want to hang around.

>putting identifying marks on your firearms
>obviously posing for Facebook or Instagram

Not a keeper desu famalam

I fucking wish. I live in Commiefornia so all the girls are all libtards.

Chicks like those are just fucking posers. I live in Georgia and every woman who listens to pop-country and watches college football believes they're "country".

Get a prenup

Country girls down south are either awesome or trashy as fuck.

I thought country girls were supposed to be family material?

california girls are literally the only attractive girls in the US...

seriously tho, everywhere else is fucking either complete shit or somewhat mediocre

Best Casting Couch girl

>only negress I ever dated had a slavery fetish

Details?

I live in NorCal so yes, thousands.

Me too

I've been with proud sluts, hipsters, urban girls, all types. Country girls are just as much fucking whores as the rest. It's really sad.

Born and raised in Oregon and I can assure you that there are a number of dudes with swastikas tattoos that do all the logging and lumber mill type work. They are out there, but yeah, beaners, californians, eugene and portland ruin this state.

>real country
>over under

U never been to NYC.
Get out more.

Wen to a trailer party last night for my friends brother who's a marine home from Kuwait. Most people there were a part of a "truck club". It was redneck as fuck, but its a college town so its not straight up trash. But hes right, the chicks there were a mix of trash and southern Belle.

AYY Redding bro

Obviously user.
But prenups don't protect you from child support.
And hell, she doesn't work and I own my home and land, so I'm sure in case of a divorce my child support would be insane.

A lot of American girls are country girls, or liberal bitchy wigger coalburners who are the way they are just to spite their parents trying to raise them right.

what this guy said.

country girls are a roll of the dice just like the rest of the whores out there.

if there is a culture i could deal with long term i guess country girls would be one of them.

like a country girl in daisy dukes who likes to fish and drink whisky or a girl who listens to nigger rap constantly and twerks on youtube.

id choose the slutty country girl who may or may not have fucked her cousin once or twice.

1. You think Sup Forums can be trusted to give factual accounts of firsthand experience with women.
2. You fail to acknowledge that this is an election year and there's plenty more leftists here than usual who demonize anything country as a kneejerk reaction.

Dumb thread to make.

outside of portland,eugene and salem there are.

youtube.com/watch?v=h4_YtNZSG9s

All Oregon women are single moms who think they deserve Chad Thundercock.

Their children have bottlerot and lack vaccinations.

Im in alabama, its all we have.

>country/southern/redneck not the same thing
>am southerner

Just what you'd expect really.
Liked being spanked, called me 'massa' and used colonial nig talk during sexual times. Apparently pretty common frtish for black women living in the south, sort of like how 'most' women have rape fantasies. Women just like being as sub as imaginable.

About 12 years ago when I graduated high school I drove my tractor down the street to a barn party. I met a country girl there and we started making out after a few drinks. She then started to give me a really bad handjob and I suggested that she should use her mouth. She said no and walked away, leaving me with my pants down and my dick hanging out. She was cute though.

Good times

I've dated several true blue country girls

I'm not sure about all the bullshit on here about them being sluts. That's bullshit.

Real country girls are family girls and most of them stay virgins until you marry them.

Pretty cool chicks. Kind of like hanging out with a dude, they're not scared of anything, and they tend to be a bit dominating, which I like.

The relationship won't last long if you're not in it for commitment.

Then don't fuck around, and if you even think about cheating on them, well don't plan on getting away unscathed.

Also, many of them are very religious, so prepare to pray before every meal, and many of them don't like niggers.

They don't like how Blacks smell.

They know how to shoot, fish, hunt and drive big trucks.

That's my experience with REAL country girls.

I've never really been to any other state besides CA but I sure as heck would go for an average looking conservative girl vs hot libtard.

i have probably 25 times in my life,

its decent, but if were talking numbers,

proportionally, LA and San Francisco are way bettter

i wish i had this experience but i dont think its worth the aids or potentially poisoning my gene pool forever by getting it pregnant

Mexicans are like 20/80 on the fuckable ratio

> what if i told you LA and san fran have hot women because the hot women move there from the rest of the country

faggot

i didn't say move there, LA and san fran are literally cancer, but the girls are hot

They're generally dumb whores, but out of stupidity, not wanting to be whores. As opposed to northern/liberal girls that are whores for the sake of getting as much dick as possible and defying the "double standard".

Use condoms except in long-running commited relationships you dingus. Hell, I still use condoms and I've been with the same girl for six years now.

they are all diseased and/or disgusting short mestizos and/or bought and paid for. please leave my state

grew up in Carolinas. If you're talking about actual country girls aka loves guns, rebel flags and fishing then most of them are degenerate sluts who only want to date rednecks in modded Trucks. If you're talking about down home conservative girls, they are pretty cute however they are high maintenance as fuck.

>Ohio
>My co workers have chickens, goats, horses, and farmland.
Yeah I'd say I've met a few country girls.

>I still use condoms and I've been with the same girl for six years now

Get her on the pill or an IUD, why the fuck would you ruin sex for 6 years?

Hot as fuck. Ive only called my gf slut and whore while fucking her, but having a slavery role playing is another level.

yes, some of the nicest people i've ever met. conservative, but so holy they're basically SJWs

you have to talk them into admitting it... feed them the right language and such. but they're ultimately pointless. 0/10 would genocide

+1

>admitting it
Admit what? What are you arguing about that you need to make them realize their fault?

i live in new orleans...

Yes. Married a farmers daughter in Nebraska. Free steaks all the time. Raised Catholic, including Catholic schooling, red pilled but degenerate as fuck in bed probably because of her faith guilt.

Other tips. City girls are retarded in my experience and rarely worth anything but a fuck. Southern girls are different than Midwestern ones, but both enjoyable.

and they keep that pussy locked up

dont come here

you need to teach them how SJWs talk so they start talking like one & then you realize they are one

I once dated a girl who didn't have a real job she just shot varmints and sold their pelts for money.

She did alright at it, always split the tab with me.

She also had horses and drove a beat up pickup truck her dad gave her.

Because accidental pregnancy is a boner killer for me. So I either wear a condom, or I don't fuck a girl. Why would I ask a girl to get an IUD that'll fuck with her hormones when I can just wear a thin bit of latex on my cock? It's not that we've never fucked without one, I'm just much less comfortable going bareback, so sue me.

they are really nice though. some of the most genuinely warm people i've interacted with

Real ones do hate dindus. But even in the south there are a lot of posers.

Get a prenup?

Well, I live in the country, so Yes. What do you wanna know about them?

>Why would I ask a girl to get an IUD that'll fuck with her hormones

I see who is in charge of the relationship.

Doesn't cover child support.

:^)

>oregon
fucking leafs dont deserve a y better anyway

they don't exist

>fat midget Chicano taco trolls or silicone injected plastic airheads
California "girls"...not even once. Get out more.

Well I heard he needed some help on the farm. Somebody with a truck and two strong arms. Not scared of dirt and willin' to work till the sun goes down.

>home conservative girls, they are pretty cute however they are high maintenance as fuck.
These dudes know what I'm talking about

To me, these are the real country girls

The sluts are the trailer trash whore meth heads

>Swede phaggot quoting shitty pop country

Disgusting.

t. Texas

obligatory shitpost about nigger dick

Usually a few different kinds desu.
1. Farmers daughter
2. Trailer trash
3. Sorority girl

Ah yes Commiefornia, where the women have more plastic in them than in the cars they drive.

I live in rural TN. This is "country" girls.

Never thought I'd be driving a skid loader or half million dollar farm tractors for fun... it's the life. I feel bad for you cucks living in a 700 sqft apartment paying out of your mind for the "privilege" to do so.

Yeah. A lot of them actually.

Go into any strip club in the midwest and you'll find 8-15 of them. They all have 3 kids by the time they're 20.

In my experience, having grew up mainly rural, these girls will be one of two things:

They are prudes who only bang their long term/husband

or

Everyone in town has had a piece at one point

i live next to a trailer park

answer = yes

>nobody getting the Jason Aldean reference
>triggered by a real American woman
I feel ya, OP. I've met a few, and god damn I'd like to marry one someday

Oh kek. I was just looking for an excuse to post that. My dream is finding one of those girls. I currently work on my family's farms. I wasn't made to go above the mason dixon.

But they'll blow you and let you fuck their ass all day long if you've been in a relationship long enough

In Texas MILFs are 17.

Pretty bad desu

yeah, but they all had snaggly teeth and were at least 50 pounds overweight

can you blame him? he lives in the most cucked country on earth. Pop country is probably a good detox for him

let me add its in the south

b...but orange county looks gr8

theyre just like any other women, good and bad.

"country girls" are good because they like being outdoors, firearms, hunting, mudding, all that good stuff. they're usually slightly alcoholic chubster daddys girls who just want drink whiskey or beer around a bonfire with the guys. instead of dressing fashionably they wear boots and jeans and either camo or reflective hoodies, at least they do around here because its cold and rains a lot.

actually now that i'm thinking about it a country girl might be one of the best options

See:

link?

Now I'm wondering what types of girls are either more or less prone to buttfuck.

from a small town in Mississippi
the girls there get passed around like crazy

ended up marrying a girl from the northeast

>Trailer trash - which is only bad 95% of the time.
>Farmer's daughter - which is only bad if they didn't have a social upbringing.
>Belle (sorority girl?) - which is almost never bad.
>Townsfolk - normal people with a southern accent that live in or around the town. Better than most city women, honestly.

Now black girls can actually fall in any of these categories, but more often than not you're getting townsfolk black girls or the dreaded:
>Project Pooquisha - like all the angry black women you see on TV, only with a southern accent and more likely to have some conservative views.

I've spent half my life in the country and half in different cities, and only trailer trash can describe how I feel about most city girls.

See:
>Not listening to "real" country (e.g. Hank, Hank Jr., DAC, Strait, etc.) while washing dishes/chillin in the back yard
>Not listening to high-test "Pop" country (e.g. Aldean, Moore, Gilbert, etc.) while driving or partying
you're either a faggot, or don't listen to country at all.