O
M
E
L
E
S
S

>he likes Obama and is Muslim

I liked him and A Tribe Called Quest. But, as the show kept going on, I realized that just because he was good, doesn't mean the show will be.

It was ok but its clear he doesn't ""care"" anymore
nice seeing all the old characters again though

scary

Dave Chappelle is a living legend

but I feel sad that he has become scared and somewhat nihilistic about America
He should relocate to Europe or something with his family

6/10

minus the Hillary on piano, the show started off 10/10, then it began to fizzle starting with the weekend update sketch

Well yeah, everything in tonights episode was awful if Dave wasn't involved

That nigga still takes himself too god damn seriously. Go back toe Africa, again, bitch.

lol at no core strength btw

First half I feel like he wrote and was golden.

After Weekend Update it was pretty awful

6/10

Needs more chest and forearm development.

Every day is arm day

Well I haven't watched SNL in awhile, now I remember why I stopped.

>DYEL TO CURLBRO

LMAO DAVE

SQUATZ MOTHERFUCKER

Destroy white America with hilarious skits, buff funny black man

I haven't watched SNL since.... hell Colin Ferrell was on there... Only watched for Dave. Its so fuckn lame. i hate it.

I like Chapelle as Negan, but the rest of the sketch just wasn't very good honestly. It gave people what they wanted in bringing long dead Chapelle show characters back to life, but the execution fell flat. Joke's weren't funny either sadly. At least the production values were good.

Will Ferrell. Get it right

8.8/10
could have had some improvements and not been such a soapbox but its the first SNL in CURRENT YEAR where trump fucking won so it was to be expected
Dave was the only one who could pull it off like it went

Lol my bad. It felt wrong typing it out desu.

How is SNL still even a thing? What demographics do they aim for?

Ad money, young kids wanting to be on tv. TV is all about money and fucking over people

6/10

Chappelle does not do live sketches. This only shows how rusty he can be on one take.

That being said it was fairly decent, did not expect Chappelle to reprise several characters at once.

was funnier than I thought it would be but I was expecting it to be very unfunny. the weekend update was the funniest part of the show by far.

He's secretly /our guy/ and MAGA, but he can't come out and say it outright

Is there a stream of the episode up anywhere?

His head is way too small and ugly to have that type of body

agreed. he should have stayed skinny

uh I think he's black

Someone's triggered. :^)

The man is a treasure, and understands comedy better than anyone who was ever given a Comedy Central original series. Plus, he gave it all up for artistic and personal integrity. A true artistic comedian.

Thank him if you ever see him in person. I dare you to say you've never seen a sketch of his and laughed when they came out.

its almost like he just did curls and didn't work out anything else.

no im just saying

>tfw the love of your life is a muslim gurl from turkey but you refuse to convert