Is it true?

Is it true?

Attached: EdocpeNsHVVKel5eyR9tKjcqCYcSt0YbN1oLr.jpg (650x365, 30K)

In a literal sense, it is not. Metaphorically, and spiritually, I suppose that can be argued.

Attached: 1520325047328.gif (500x233, 494K)

if you're gay

How many people have been killed in the name of the NRA and have the NRA ever endorsed that?

Attached: 3b6.jpg (600x354, 32K)

the NRA is against legislation that would prohibit people on the terrorist watch list from buying weapons.
Take what you want from that, but that is their position.

>NRA promotes guns
>those guns happen to be used as tool for mass killings
They are not directly responsible, but play a rather large part in this

None Fuck off faggot

That's ideology of the unintelligent. Criminals will always possess or be able to aquire guns of any kind they desire.

ur mum is a terrorist organization

There's a stronger case to be made for the ATF being a terrorist organization than the NRA.

It's true...

Attached: aLPkH1i.jpg (960x640, 259K)

*gets shot*

If it is none and no, they can by definition not be a terrorist organization.
I wasn't aware that I was advocating for any ideology, are you sure you linked the right post?

Attached: gun control_n.jpg (486x600, 84K)

Attached: 26a84a05c61f8cf6348faa74c5c035cf.jpg (750x600, 44K)

>Criminals will always possess or be able to aquire guns of any kind they desire.
This. A Mac 10 or a Sten can be slapped together in your garage out of materials from any hardware store.

the NRA is the jevvs

Must be time to ban hardware stores.

Got any blurprints

Due process. Ever hear of it? You can't just tell someone they have no rights because they ended up on a list somewhere. Either get a conviction or have them adjudicated as mentally incompetent.

Yes

But you're not making it.

ITT fuckwit millennials try and understand what an actual civil rights organization is.

Attached: 1497158374011.jpg (612x612, 54K)

don't be a tool.

>try and
So are you claiming they succeeded or are you just bad at grammar?

True, true. A watch list is just that, a list to watch.
Not trying to start an argument, just a conversation: Did you hear Trump saying that he wanted to take guns away before due process? What are your opinions on that?

go to bed, kid

That was a hella gaffe

I'm 30 years old and you don't decide my bed time.
I know pointing out your stupid was a bit snarky on my behalf, but you never answered my question.

Where do I even begin with this dumbass post. NO it is not an an organization. It is not an group for terror. it promotes gun lawas and saftey for the well_being of the continent of the US. Good Grief you are silly my child.

In his defense, though: blurting out a stupid and self contradictory statement is not the same thing as actually putting it forward.

kek youre are a faggot. Probably like youre dad's dick

Yeah, I am 18 and now my mom says i cannot stay up any later than 3. I only have 8 more minutes left on this thread and I am mad, my mom does not control me. GRR XD

Okay then...

Has silly name calling ever worked?

Is anyone in the US actually capable of a proper debate or argument?

No it has not. That is why these threads are fruitless. r/reddit is much better for arguments

Yeah but it takes them 300+ posts just to get onto the original topic

>pointing out your stupid

You mean "you're".

lol. Imbecile

Attached: you.jpg (570x587, 43K)

You could not be further from the truth. I love you please gimme youre address

LOL

>youre address