Honest opinions on this?

Honest opinions on this?

To Pimp a Butterfly is better

8/10. Good stuff on it. Not fucking perfect.

Get rid of Monster, So Appalled, and the Blame Game skit that kills the mood and you might have a 10/10 album.

Late Reg. is still better though.

Yee blessed us with this album.

could've done without so appalled and blame game. the former is a lame posse cut and both feel forced.

Plebs will say Yeezus is better

It's okay, dunno how it's best rap album of all time though. Production is great, but most of the songs don't have enough going for them to warrant their length, and some of it sounds downright cheesy. Lost in the World shows that Ye could make a great straight-up House album. Actually, I would kill for for Kanye to ditch rapping or even vocals and just make something wholly electronic or instrumental.

Yeezus and Late Registration are both better albums.

plebs would be right

It's good but I don't understand why it's considered among the best hip-hop albums ever.

7/10.

The only song I can't enjoy is So Appalled. I can never listen to it even if I wanted to.

A perfect album but only kanye's 3rd best

Gorgeous is best track

>He doesn't like "Twista had this shit on in The Source I member! Twista had this on in The Source"

pretty damn uninteresting

this desu

it splits the line between 7/10 and 8/10. it was good for the time and aged fairly decent. i could have done without So Appalled but overall its a good listen

Yeezus fucking sucks.

say that to my face fucker not online

Nicki Minaj's verse on Monster outshines Kanye's, and Jay Z's is straight up garbage. They got beat by a girl at their own game.

So Appalled is underrated. It's too long but it's got a nice instrumental. As for the album, the strong tracks make up for the weaker ones.

>Not liking So Appalled

The hell is wrong with you?

I agree with the Monster and Blame Game call outs, though.

Other than Monster, you're absolutely correct

Yeezus is good, but MBDTF is better
Yeezus is 7/10
MBDTF is 9/10

9/10, but in comparison to other hip-hop albums it's a 10. Monster has wack lyrics and there's just too much "rich people problems" themes in general for a poorfag like me

I don't think I'm ever gonna hear it in my lifetime

Listen here, to truly enjoy this album, you have to literally indulge your own Dark twisted fantasy. You have look deep within yourself and understand the desire which drives you to not end your life. You have to take time to consider what it means to be African-American in this country where the only means of success is being as fucking obsessed with fame as Kanye appears to be on this album. By exposing the sheer epitome of what it means to be famous, Kanye hopes to provide insight into why being famous isn't the end all for these young African-American children who see the gold chains and think that's all they can ever be. Kanye's Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy is to be free of the socio-economic desires drilled into his head from birth and release the materialistic drive which seems to contain African-Americans to social subclass. Why even try to go to school when gangs and rap give blacks all they're ever told they want?

It's good, 8/10