Is Elon Musk the 'Thomas Edison' of our generastion?

Is Elon Musk the 'Thomas Edison' of our generastion?

He is so inspiring. Truly a hero

Attached: 2715715619.jpg (620x347, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

media.giphy.com/media/1AHolepoMg9eLmLWy1/giphy.gif
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What?
Elon musk isn't a fucking thieving con man who stole a real geniuses inventions and labelled them as his own.

I think the comparison is valid, just that I'm not sure how hands-on he is.
Not to say that Thomas Edison didn't have assistants, but I think the scale is significant.

This

Also: fuck off Elon, we know it's you

I think he's more the Rockefeller of our generation than Edison.

>fpbp

Asks a person who literally knows nothing about history

There is no more Thomas Edison's or Nikola Tesla's. Today we have private companies/corporations and they pay the brightest people they can find to build the future, and of course one individual will get the credit for it.

/thread

Source?

Attached: 1509644439983.jpg (500x536, 77K)

Attached: fuckthisissoworse.jpg (845x937, 415K)

...he's also a time traveller from the future.... "ooops.."

Edison was a hack

Rockefeller was just a guy that got rich. Carnegie would be a better comparison, since Musk is gettin enriched through things that ultimately help humanity.

He is an actor. Nothing else look up. He isnt genious.
He only push disinformation.
Keep your false hopes you worthless accidental monkeyman! Keep spinnimg on your rock in infinite space.

edison was a fag who stole ideas and sued people into submission. fuck edison.

bless

so tired of these threads

>isnt celebrity x super awesome. amiright?
>is your dick longer than celebrity X?
>youtuber X is the most annoying youtuber ever!
>i heard celebrity X died!
>did you know youtuber X was just banned from Y?

shameless advertising packaged as low-level bait threads.
simple rule: if your enterprise is privately owned and for-profit, you gotta rent ad space on this site for real monnies, not abuse the system by using viral marketing tricks.

"THATS IT"

Elon if this is really you will you pls sit on my face and crush me with your thicc thighs
You can sleep with all the thots you like just let me watch you sleep and apply your band aids when you get papercuts

Attached: IMG_20180221_234534.jpg (540x580, 45K)

this

technically musk makes like minimum wage at tesla and spacex rn

Attached: Screenshot_20180224-175316.jpg (540x960, 149K)

>t. non american

DON'T FORGET HE LITERALLY KILLED ANIMALS IN PUBLIC TO DISCREDIT TESLA

Can you imagine Tesla or Twitter or another company actually paying to advertise on this site. Politicians would have to take us seriously because it would be like an acknowledgement of our purchasing (and thus voting) power

Disturbing neck beard going on there Elon

Attached: af7.jpg (640x640, 47K)

Attached: yfn2bu4jq7jy.jpg (750x716, 54K)

he's more like Henry Ford and Steve Jobs mixed into one.

Dont libtards think Edison was a massive asshole who was evil?

Musk is Edison
Tesla worked for Edison
Tesla now works for Musk

Coincidence? No dice.

Tesla was cheated out of his wage from Edison, who refused to pay him. Ironically, Tesla won't be paying Musk a salary for another 8 to 10 years.

No, because he isn't an inventor.

He is however a very driven individual. While most of us say 'meh' and wouldn't want to work 20 hr days and strive for a goal at all costs, he does. He's an outlier that way & good on him.

why wouldnt they want to acknowledge that?
Sup Forums clearly has immense purchasing power, and is easily influenced by second-grader-tier ruses.
if outsiders insisted that influence was greater than it actually is, that would lead to an increase in inluence, because the typical Sup Forumstard craves for attention and would be even more susceptible to the kind of meddling that is done here.

acknowledging the power of Sup Forums is a self-fulfilling prophecy AND in the interest of typical marketing efforts.. from their perspective, there is absolutely nothing wrong with acknowledging, even overstating our power.

Is anyone else pissed off as hell about all the thots he dates???? He's literally had half his money taken off him through divorce like three times, and now I heard he's got a new girlfriend (not pic related) with a coke problem. He's funding his shit with a lot of his own money, and now we've been cheated out of new tech and space travel a few times.
What the fuck Elon???

Attached: thot.jpg (1536x1152, 239K)

What did he do?

Well I now know all my information is incorrect.

Time to go kill myself.

ya I'm just super bitter and jealous of him, I want something I believe in so much to work painful hours around but I hate everything, so

So when is Elon gonna be buying up digital real estate here?

>tfw I can't be the beautiful arm candy trap gf of Elon

Buddy calm down I was adding to your info

>isn't
>he isn't

My b dood

I feel your pain so much. I don't even care about his money, he can have all of it and never buy me anything I just wanna be around him and hold onto him sometimes :(
He's just chasing after the girls who trashed him in highschool.

Attached: elon.jpg (634x830, 113K)

Maybe the next Steve Jobs. People should really stop sucking this dudes cock like he's some sort of techno jesus.

hes more the type of guy who is selling us digital real estate.
how about a spacex-branded Sup Forums pass, for just 2$ extra per year you get absolutely nothing but your posts are accompanied by his logo & advertisments.

i am quite surprised he didnt go into the whole "selling building rights on mars parcels" scam.. though selling astro-tourism tickets decades before determining whether its possible falls into a similar category i guess.

I will suck any cock I like, user.

Attached: 1520625747019.gif (320x180, 465K)

How is Elon different? He didn't invent anything. He has a team of engineers doing the work and the media gives him all the credit.

>how about a spacex-branded Sup Forums pass, for just 2$ extra per year you get absolutely nothing but your posts are accompanied by his logo & advertisments.
SIGN ME THE FUCK UP

>i am quite surprised he didnt go into the whole "selling building rights on mars parcels" scam..
that's coming soon, he said he wanted coffee shops and diners on mars. I wonder if I can convince him to put a trap strip club on mars too

Attached: _99956.jpg (660x371, 23K)

Don't you mean conspiracy theorist conservitards?

>iseeyoumadeatypothere.jpg

He is, and that's not a good thing.
Old Tom didn't have one original bone in his body

Attached: elon disapproves.jpg (1200x899, 149K)

everyone hates edison

Okay but Elon made a video (or maybe computer) game all by himself.

All those smarts and he's still just an autist.

That is literally exactly what he is lmao

Sure he's helping to pioneer the new rise of the electric car but other than that he hasn't really invented anything. PayPal wasn't world changing. Maybe if he builds the first hyperloop and it spurs the creation of others around the world and almost every single person on the planet rides one every day, then maybe he will be the next Thomas Edison.

Attached: e.png (480x487, 143K)

People that think Steve Jobs was a techno genius are cancer.

Electric car, space travel, safe AI, faster and cheaper ground transport, etc... His angel investment portfolio is available online too

Attached: 5a1e98bb231ee.jpg (1080x762, 115K)

Tell us what he 'stole'?

He was a good salesman

>isn't
>he isn't

Elon is a businessman with a bad hair transplant. A youger Trump in a way.

That's about it.

He is such a fucking autist. I want to follow him around and make a really loud, hideous vocal sound whenever he is about to do something autistic

Attached: 6ae.jpg (1035x1078, 143K)

Yeah they're gold diggers

Amber Heard is a sociopath
I guarantee she will divorce him in a year or 2 and take his money or dump him when he wants a prenup.

Puppet.

Attached: SpaceX'dout.jpg (1000x910, 205K)

He's really good at marketing himself and superficially appears to hit all the buttons that make nerds worship him.

In reality, he's primarily a venture capitalist. He owns the companies and the engineers who work for him do the work and make the inventions.

You could give him credit for directing capital at particular ventures, but that's not exactly why people idolize him, if you listen to them.

The companies are also not profitable and I'm aware of Tesla at least actually being considered trash by others in the industry. On top of this, he's received 5 billion+ in US Government subsidies, which is a lot of why he's a billionaire in the first place.

>bad hair transplant
How dare you

Attached: nmem.jpg (800x788, 69K)

Thomas Edison didn't have gnarly chin pubes like that

he's a welfare queen. he lies to get tax dollars to fund impossible shit.
>remember Enron?
He's Enron with taxpayer money.

Attached: tards.jpg (409x600, 24K)

Maybe if he builds a space elevator. Right now he means just a little more to history than the rockafellers

I think he made his first wife sign a prenup and she still managed to get a ton of money and one of the only two Roadsters Tesla made (at the time). Of course the other is now in space.
She also got his house but he agreed to give her that if she gave him children, which she did.
Amber Heard accused Johnny Depp of rape/assault, and that auto disqualifies a prenup. She doesn't need to dump him if he wants one, girls can get those thrown out so fast. They say they felt a bit intimidated to sign it, and it's over.

Attached: dailymail.png (500x647, 190K)

I've seen him do that nigger hand thing a few times, wtf does it mean?

Whatever do you mean, fellow human?

I worked hard on my website!
I'm important because I made a website that gets a lot of clicks!
Don't goyim...I mean fellow humans like websites that get a lot of clicks?

Please ignore the fact most people make at least 2 or 3 fake accounts and trust that my website has MANY clicks and users! It's what humans like!

Attached: 1435347878949 mark zuckerjew THE ZUCK.jpg (700x970, 305K)

I idolize him because I bet his spanking game in bed is strong af

An idea thief who remarkets them as his own? Yup, definetly applies here. Fuck Musk

>space elevator
KEK

Attached: Untitled.png (499x530, 149K)

lol wtf are you talking about
He almost went bankrupt starting tesla and space x with his money from paypal

You're retarded, why wouldn't the government get involved with renewable source energy? It's basically free money.

>Fuck Musk
that's the goal...

Some type of illuminati shit

This, he had to borrow money to pay his rent

You're thinking of Thomas Edison. Stole all of Tesla's ideas.

Son of a bitch, I dont want him involved in that jew shit

>his money
lol. look at all the government kickbacks he gets for Tesla and SpaceX not to mention that fucking retarded HyperLoop.
>do some research don't just assume, faggot.
Tesla doesn't make money, they are around because of taxpayer-funded government grants.

Attached: katyperry.jpg (400x394, 22K)

>renewable source energy
... electric cars are renewable energy now...
>and here I thought Sup Forums was tarded, but Sup Forums takes the pie

Attached: ZachBraff.jpg (240x200, 6K)

Any other links to back up your claims?

A piece of "ice" in a similar shape to the Tesla logo fell off during one of his "launches": media.giphy.com/media/1AHolepoMg9eLmLWy1/giphy.gif

Sometimes i think that the reason it is this way is so that we can also keep those people safe. Scientists are a big commodity, look at post WW2

Attached: b1b.png (593x436, 300K)

I'm talking about Solar City you retard

>changing the cost of putting something in space from $250,000/kg to $3/kg

It's because of Plus Ultra

Oh damn

Attached: 1520464681700m.jpg (1024x576, 46K)

Attached: gSsjSpc_d.jpg (500x689, 31K)

Attached: 1520306078117.jpg (460x421, 37K)

HES AT LEAST TRYING PLEASE LEAVE MY FATHER ALONE

Attached: 8WT8zGQ_d.jpg (640x566, 27K)

Attached: 1519185826282.png (626x405, 250K)