Who do suburban white kids who have never read a poem in their life praise the everliving f*ck out of Kendrick...

Who do suburban white kids who have never read a poem in their life praise the everliving f*ck out of Kendrick Duckworth Lamar and treat his sudointellectual ass like the second coming of Christ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H-ksg_ZVn8s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How do you know it's only "suburban white kids" that like him?
Do you have a source that backs this up?

youtube.com/watch?v=H-ksg_ZVn8s

Kendrick is dope but that is his weakest release.

This sentence is full of errors on purpose, right?

A true sudowoodo-intellectual would understand that a suburb is literally an area with lots of houses just outside the city.

>Do you have a source that backs this up?
fantano, pitchfork and RYM love him

I'm 44% black and I like Kendrick Lamar

sudo apt-get install intellectual

who the fuck is kendrick lamar? sounds like a nigger name

44% is oddly specific.

>sudo

this isn't linux nigga

But that doesn't mean it's ONLY white people that enjoy him.

And don't black people work at and use Pitchfork and RYM respectively?

tfw not a sudo intellectual

>sudointellectual
Some computer nerd is obviously butthurt his os doesn't have a decent daw.

Think about the song these walls, at first they represent a woman's walls, then you realize that the woman who's walls he talks about is the girl of the guy who killed one of kendrick's friends. Those walls now turn into prison walls, which are the walls this man faces. It turned from a love song to a revenge song. IT'S GENIUS. And TPAB has many songs that are at this level of genius. It is a masterpiece. And it's not that the only ones listening to it are whites, it's blacks as well, and this Mexican here.

no black people get reviewed by both these sites, they dont work there

I hate the fact that it's cool to be black these days, I hate this hip-hop fucking influence in white fucking suburbia and I hate Tabitha Soren and all her Zionist MTV fucking pigs telling us we should get along. Save the rhetorical bullshit Hillary Rodham Clinton, 'cause it ain't gonna fucking happen.

>lay contrarian faec ;-x

gkmc was really good

good post, solid post

>dude walls

that's fucking retarded

What poetry do you enjoy OP?

his only good album tbqh

Everything else was kanye tier

>you have to be an expert on poetry in order to listen to music