Yo

I legit feel like I got hit by a 420 kiloton nulcear bomb sent by Kim Bong Un's army.

Music for this feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o0Bq0bRjslo
youtu.be/gr0XWmEbiMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=tvC5HciB-Ng
youtube.com/watch?v=_6Qj07UarHg
youtu.be/5t_5MEME6UU?t=2110
youtube.com/watch?v=KCil-kLGkvc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

try listening to some good metal

That's cool

how do you delete other peoples' posts?

boris - pink

youtube.com/watch?v=o0Bq0bRjslo
Lay off the weed jokes OP

Hopefully, you'll grow out of the DUDE WEED LMAO jokes.

jeez you guys are buzzkills, prob nerds who are just jealous cause they're too socially awkward to interact with a dealer

youtu.be/gr0XWmEbiMQ

I got you OP. Stay high
youtube.com/watch?v=tvC5HciB-Ng

youtube.com/watch?v=_6Qj07UarHg

the best
youtu.be/5t_5MEME6UU?t=2110

i hate a 100mg edible about an hour and a half ago and i'm blitzed but i'm also still self aware enough to know that literally no one gives a shit if you're high except other pieces of shit that are high. weed jokes outside of your small circle of friends makes you look like you're desperate for attention. instead of making a shit thread with a shit DUDE WEED LMAO joke, you could have posted "hey guys i'm really diggin this album right now, anyone have anything like it" and you would have gotten way more recs than the like three people who aren't giving you shit for being an insufferable faggot about your dumbass drugs

faggot

Sleep is good.

Weed is dangerous though. How many marijuanas have you shot up tonight, op? Are you so high you think you're a glass of Orange juice and scared to death everyone in the thread wants to drink you? Did weed lmao

Sober OP here. You sound like you got a lot of self-loathing issues. Maybe you should smoke more weed.

Not wrong
Very pathetic try

Weed is just for degenerates. Actual socially functioning people tend to stay away from it.

lmao

I'm sorry. This is Sup Forums. I gotta be super fucking serious. Can't have some neckbeards judging me. D:

Someone isn't fun at parties
what's funny about you is that you probably drink because you're just a sheep who follows all the rules. I'm an adult I'll put whatever I want into my body and then ill out class you.
Live a little you fucking faggot you only get to do it once.

I bet you have no diploma and you're living on welfare

I'm a double major on my way to get a masters. I made this thread.

In any case, thanks for all the music recs for those who posted some.

Stay high lil niggys
youtube.com/watch?v=KCil-kLGkvc