Why are teachers never victims of shootings?

Why are teachers never victims of shootings?

Attached: 1508834464315.jpg (883x642, 35K)

they just were, this recent shooting bro, lmao

teachers arent the ones who are bullying.

they do bully but in a different way.

>Why are teachers never victims of shootings
fuck you are dumb

Except they are tho

Attached: 1520705100190.png (218x209, 47K)

Not true, some are there

By educating? go to fucking wakanda, where they are free from such oppression

teachers do bully, but it's not as bad as the kids. like if a teacher bullies you, you might not even understand that you are being bullied. you might just think that's how adults get to treat children. but when it's your peers, it's easier to understand that they're doing something wrong.

lol I went to Wake County schools *Raleigh NC, this pic is truly fucked up.

It's not that fucked up. Just a slut and a douche

Proof?

For the most part aren't targets, deep down the shooter knows that teachers are looking out for them in their own way. It's the kids that constantly mock and ostracize the people who become shooters, that are the target of their anger and 9/10 times, all they want is for those people to stop messing with them. They see killing them as a perfect way to do that because not only can they stop their own pain, they can stop others from feeling the same pain, it's part of how they justify the deed. Honestly, I think arming teachers will paint a target on them as the first people to get shot, not out of hate for the teacher but simply because the shooter knows they will hinder their justice from being carried out. It's asinine really.

Attached: 1518676816215.png (570x266, 310K)

Yeah, i know, but it taints my mammaries of child-like innocenze

Attached: 1479827407822.jpg (749x750, 62K)

use students as shields.

It's shipped bois

And at Sandy Hook.

e.g. like if a teacher doesn't like you and targets you to give you disciplinary action whenever they get a chance. some people know it, but a lot of people growing up might just believe they're problematic. in countries that haven't abolished corporal punishment, it can get pretty bad. i spent some time in barbados, and you'd get spanked for things like not doing your homework. this one time a teacher was annoyed at a student and threw a chalkboard eraser at him and hit him in the head, and it wasn't understood at the time as the teacher having done a wrong thing.

The school employee that will pull that trigger is a gym teacher and everyone knows it.

The only*

It doesn't matter whether they'd actually pull it, if a kid thinks they have a gun, they'll be the first people to get dead. They'll be painting targets on their own backs which is idiotic.

Perhaps, but he can't get the drop on every adult in the building

It pointlessly puts teacher's lives in more danger, while simultaneously increasing the risk of accidental death of the students when teachers miss shots. Moving goalposts doesn't change anything, user just said only one teacher would probably pull the trigger. It's bad enough with just one but if 3 or 4 start firing, odds are that the right kid isn't even gonna get taken out lmao.

Because they initiate force by keeping kids in their indoctrination camps against their will. They are aggressors, therefore they accept aggression against them including death.

>indoctrination camps
>Learning basic skills& worldly knowledge =//= brainwashing
FUG

ALL OF THESE SHOOTINGS ARE STAGED AND CARRIED OUT BY PEOPLE PAID TO DO THEM
STOP PAYING ATTENTION TO MEDIA