Why do black people fight with the police so much?

Why do black people fight with the police so much?

Attached: 5DC6B035-F97F-4547-8516-EC75F537788F.jpg (355x236, 79K)

Police are afraid of blacks, get rough with them
Black people become afraid of police, react with hostility/suspicion
It's a cycle that reinforces itself.

pretty much this

They're unable to comply.
They're brought up on "fuck the police", so they don't respect them, they refuse to do what they say as a "fuck you pig" kinda thing... then they become a statistic and we start all over again.

There's very few instances where the force was unwarranted.
Video after video you see people resisting to such a point you can't help but lose sympathy.

Trump will fix this

Police are o ley afraid of blacks because niggers are so prone to carrying illegal weapons that they use to commit crimes at a disproportionate rate when compared to other Americans. Blacks love to commit crimes. It's their way of life. It's in their culture, and everyone knows it, especially the police.

because police are whit an have wutermelons and guns an sheit

Attached: niggamatrix.jpg (735x950, 84K)

Trump has made race relations better than they’ve been in years. This will stop. Trumps policies are calming the black mind.

You're an idiot.

So Trump is the black people whisperer?

He doesn’t try to incite violence like Obama. Trump knows that race wars are unnecessary unlike the democrats (retards).

Good point

FPBP

>black "people"
Kek

What?

Dude, are you joking, or do you seiously believe that? Either way, Trump is not "calming the black people's minds." What the fuck kind of fan boy fantasy are you daydreaming about?

cuz muhfuggin whitey shieet muh dik

Attached: Nigger.png (318x806, 126K)

What trump has done for the black community is nothing short of astounding. Their violent crime rate is the lowest it’s ever been, the unemployment is the lowest it’s ever been. Trump is making America great again!

wrong pic

Attached: niggers.jpg (607x755, 53K)

Trump brought violent crime down almost 70%.

Trump is the only one who can handle the nigger.

No, he didn't.

because they were plucked from jungles in africa 250 or so years ago. they haven't had a chance to evolve. the average iq for niggers is borderline retarded

Typical libtard refusing facts kek.

Because the first time

Attached: E43860C7-049D-4A46-9403-57CCECA64696.jpg (1242x775, 979K)

>plucked
You mean re-sold.

Trump employed over half of the blacks who didn’t have a job.

>afraid of blacks
LOL blacks actually believe this. Cops KNOW that the shitty nigs they deal with, will likely have a weapon or fight back. So they act accordingly. They can't determine each nig every stop. Blacks are proven to be more aggressive and less intelligent, cops know this and act accordingly. If blacks literally complied, like most other races do, they would have almost no shootings/beatings. That being said, every race deals with power tripping shit cops that go outside the law to get vigilante "justice."

point me to where these facts are, because they didn't release the full 2017 crime statistics yet faggot.

Your getting trolled you absolute moron.

Cuz em goddman niggers doan no deir place.

Attached: black dogs matter.jpg (529x482, 59K)

Do some research. CNN is fake news, stop depending on them

That makes sense. most of the advanced civilizations, or the best countries, have been evolving for thousands of years. They've put value in education, which actually made them stronger with new technologies in weaponry. Niggers... Well, niggers are still fighting with Spears and bows in Africa. Unless they get their hands on an ak47, which was created by a white man. Niggers are obsolete in this world. They should just be conquered and killed for their land. Then Africa would actually come into the modern age.

What's this trolled? Do I have to pay a toll?

kill yourself

Bunch of racist fucks. You wouldn't dare say the word 'nigger' in real life.

pic related

Attached: niggawutermelun.jpg (687x1002, 259K)

What a fucking idiot. Hopefully he commits suicide.

Why would I do that?

Nigger

Attached: 1.jpg (440x587, 40K)

I do all the time. Fite me irl faggot

Great argument, totally convinced me

So in white europeans evolutionary past, winter would wipe out a proportion of the population every year.
The group humans that were wiped out where the ones who didn't have forethought and didn't plan ahead.

In terms of fighting with the police this translates into whites being more likely to understand the more we fight the greater escalation of state force will be applied until we submit
As africans didn't have said aforementioned evolutionary pressures they are more likely to fight the police.

Attached: uwotm8.gif (202x360, 1.84M)

I say NIGGER every day.