Is bullfighting wrong?

Is bullfighting wrong?

Attached: 165165F9-32E5-4AEA-9737-23A7242BADCB.jpg (1688x1125, 293K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_Fighting_Bull
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes...

yes

Si

yes

Why?

TendrĂ­a que ser ilegal.

es entretenido

Because killing animals for sustenance is one thing the slow agonizing death of an animal for nothing more than mere entertainment is wrong on all levels. at least in my opinion it is.

Yes lets put a human in that situation and see how he/she likes it.

What about thousands of years of tradition and custom?

No.

what about them?

Why is it wrong to sacrifice a few bulls for traditional entertainment?

Attached: 0B959EC3-87FE-46ED-9610-5D61D9F2F116.jpg (615x461, 93K)

I respect the right to have traditions and customs but it still doesn't make barbaric acts right.

If we kept most traditions of old then they'd be barely any progress in society

People like blood sports. You can respect the animal and honor it too in death

I'd respect it more if the bull stood a chance.

>What about thousands of years of tradition and custom?

Yeah let's all live in the fucking Middle Ages that sounds like a great idea. I like Spain it's one of the great European nations but you can go suck a dick along with all your animal torturing compatriots.

Attached: 1335993783978.gif (176x172, 1.86M)

Where is the honour in mercilessly slaughtering an animal for entertainment? Why dont we have gladiator fights any then?

Bulls have no moral standing, therefore nothing you do to them is wrong in itself.

look user, if it would be fair for both parts it would be ok but many fagots cheat and the bull they use for it is not the killer machine it should be

They are eaten after, so it's not mere entertainment.

I don't think it's worse than animal husbandry. I can get people don't like it, but I think supporting animal husbandry and rejecting bullfighting is contradictory.

No
The bulls that fight feed the poor and elderly
Bullfighting is an art and a metaphor about our existence on this planet

Actually, it's quite the opposite. They try to raise the most rough bulls. Bullfighting mild bulls is boring.

A normal person doesn't stand a chance against this bulls, even with the sword and everything. A bullfighter, on the other side, has a training the bull doesn't have, so yeah, he has an advantage, but it's not due to the weapons.

In most of Spain, bullfighting is still protected by law

But the bull still has interests in avoiding pain and suffering like humans do by your logic severely down syndrome persons have no moral standing as well.

People have moral standing, therefore a severely down syndrome person has moral standing.

nope, unlike cockfighting most of the bulls used worldwide are just pissed off and some other tricks to make them fight, no bull is trained to fight.and yes a normal person would survive one of this bulls, they only choose the biggest one

"Fighting bulls are selected primarily for a certain combination of aggression, energy, strength, and stamina."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_Fighting_Bull

But a severely down syndrome person cant also make claims on the moral standing of another intelligent being just like the bull cant so why can they have moral standing if they are if they are lacking on such cognitive level and intellectual inferior to such a mental degree

Yes
t. spaniard

Because moral standing isn't based on the ability to make claims on moral standing.

literally nobody but uneducated spics think otherwise

only if the people get in the way of the bull if he gets the upper hand

if the guy get in the fight with the bull, and the bull starts to win he deserves to die

i don't know in spain but in most of south america it's not like that

I saw a bullfight, it was trash. the bull literally walks around the matador slowly while getting stabbed.

No.

But I would change it so that the animal is not slowly tortured to death. One stab, one kill, or fuck off. And if the bull kills a man, it gets to live.

Lol yes it is, its one of the core factors thats an integral part. A down syndrome person doesnt have the mental capacity to make claims on the worth of another being like you or i do so why should a down syndrome person have moral standing. Why should we consider them when they cant consider us?

Of course it is.