I ordered Chow Mein from 4 different places in my area and it always looks like this garbage. What the fuck is this...

I ordered Chow Mein from 4 different places in my area and it always looks like this garbage. What the fuck is this? What is happening?

Attached: 1.jpg (1920x1080, 769K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sH5cjXzPS40
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why is it so watery?

Attached: 2.jpg (2560x1440, 1.22M)

literal microwave dinner

why is it always the same shit? The lo mein is the same too.

They probably buy it from the same walmart

I fucking hope not

You have to add soy to it.

i do?

That does not look good.
You order a chow mein from my local and it looks VERY DIFFERENT... it looks like a proper chow mein and it's very edible.

I feel sorry for you.
Everyone needs a good Chinese take-away nearby.

where in the world are you?

ffs that doesn't even look like chow mein - more like chop suey.

that is chop soy not chow mein

the fried rice around here is good, but I always get that. I wanted to try something new, but maybe I should just stop...

I live on the East Coast of the US. I've ordered Chow Mein and Lo Mein from 3-4 places and it always looks like this.

I want to try good Chow Mein but I guess I never will

>Everyone needs a good Chinese take-away nearby.
yeah really cuts down on the stray cat population in the neighborhood

It's because Ameritards don't know what real chow mein is. This is what chow mein is supposed to look like.

Attached: Chicken-Chow-Mein_2.jpg (1200x1680, 166K)

Trust me, I know. I fucking google it every time just to make sure I'm not retarded and order the wrong thing.

Make your own mateys.
Britbong here and our Chinese takeaways are fucking amazing. Watch some of this dudes videos, he shows you things the Chinkies won't tell you. Already made some fucking amazing dishes based on this guys instructions.

youtube.com/watch?v=sH5cjXzPS40

Attached: 1503346894476.jpg (733x1000, 275K)

ok cool - then those places don't know what chow mein is, because that my friend is chop suey.

chow mein is what's in this pic here: >762359687

square state fags

Fried rice is my personal favourite so if the fried rice is good then don't worry about the chow mein... to be honest I only like Malaysian style special chow mein (extremely spicy, prawns, ham, beef).

I've heard that in America,what the rest of the world (including China) calls "chow mein" you guys call "low mein" or some shit. No clue why that is.

I live on the east coast too, you go the ghetto ones probably. Keep looking for one that isn't shit bro. Or just don't eat Chinese food because it's usually garbage that you can easily make better by cooking it yourself