I fucked up Sup Forums. Got wisdom teeth extracted two days ago and didn't follow healing procedure...

I fucked up Sup Forums. Got wisdom teeth extracted two days ago and didn't follow healing procedure. Now my jaw aches and I feel feint and like I might puke.

Help me.

Attached: image.jpg (612x406, 45K)

Enjoy your blood poisoning and slow death or see a doctor.

Cold water helps bleeding stop in the mouth
Take pain pills if you have any
If you somehow did something wrong, go to Dr or hospital

Use straight peroxide as mouthwash.

maaaan that's nothing, i was in bed, phone slipped out of my hand, landed on my face and smashed my teeth

This. Listen to this user.

Maybe you'll follow medical advice next time OP.

How though? I had two removed. Walked home from the procedure. Only had asprin as pain killer and pulled bongs all afternoon. Git gud.

This x2

This or a salt water mix, helps draw out the infection.

retard. why the hell do people not follow the doctor's orders? am i the only one in the universe who actually does? am i the only one who doesn't like being in pain? you probably have a dry socket. go to the doctor right fucking now if you have the brain power

He said he had teeth pulled out of his mouth, not cocks user. Fucking degenerate.

There's no similarity between your and OPs stories at all. Other than they just involve teeth.

OP had a major medical procedure on their jaw, you just dropped shit mate.

I'm about to get my wisdom teeth extracted too and I am afraid. Could you tell how does it happen? Is it painful?

>complete lie, the comment
this never happens. you'd never be able to walk home with the kind of drugds they have you on.

never use salt water mix but alcool salt mix

Fuck off you twat and learn to read. I had two wisdom teeth out.

it's painful for a few days at first, but it will continue to hurt significantly if you're a retard like OP and don't do what the doctor says. just do that and you'll be fine.

What. The local anesthetic?

You can Google it/ask any dentist, they will say water/salt water mix draws out an infection.

This. Got all four removed and was eating McDonald's nuggets that evening. Pulled a massive amount of solid pus from one tooth socket the next day though. Just let your immune system fight that shit.

OP is being a sassy bitch just like you

everything. the gas, general anaesthesia, whatever.

If they've broken the skin & are coming in straight, it's like getting any other tooth pulled.
If they haven't broken through yet, or worse are coming in at angles (like mine did), going to be a lot of cutting involved & the recovery will take significantly longer.
If they're crooked, though, not getting them pulled is terrible, they'll compress your whole grill & your teeth will start cracking & shattering.

lol how do people do this? i was in so much pain that day that i couldn't eat. and swallowing all the blood made me nauseous.

I had a needle of anesthesic to nimb local pain and the dentist went at it. Fucking americans are soft cocks.

>another complete lie
no orthodontist would just use local anaesthesia, there's always sedation involved.

Not in aus faggot.

That literally happened to me. Hurt for like two days but I got over it

must be all that kangaroo cum you guys mix into your drinks

I have to get two wisdom teeth removed soon. What kind of pain killers do they put you on?

I also had an infected tooth not long ago and I can't imagine the procedure for the wisdom teeth being anything near the absolute hellish pain of an infected tooth.

You know how I know you are lying?

Maybe you had an incisor or rotten molar removed. You definitely didn't have an impacted wisdom tooth removed this way. Unless you're from the third world in which case you probably died from infection 3 weeks later.

^^This user is an amerifag, he gets drugged with the heavy shit for absolutely no reason other the to jack up his medical bill.
^^this user is from a reasonable country where teeth extraction is carried out with only local xylocaine injection, as it should be

Dry socket? My brother had that happen. You need to go back to dentist theres gonna be some infected tissue they need to remove plus you’ll need pain killers.

i got Ibuprofen and some narcotic. don't take the narcotic, or at most just on the first day. ibuprofen is enough for the pain.

oi shitcunt

Attached: ab8.gif (500x269, 796K)

Really just depends on the dentist. I'm in the US but some I've went to really drug you up, but the one I like best just gives you a local and goes to work. He's an old Mormon doctor and doesn't over-medicate everyone. I just had a wisdom removed last week and he numbed me up in 4 spots and all I got afterwards was Penicillin for an antibiotic.

Attached: 1519211070205.jpg (640x480, 151K)

wtf? he would have given you painkillers. the pain would have been unbearable otherwise. so many liars in this thread.

god that blowjob would feel so good. blood and all. would lube dick up enough to go in the ass.

ive had 4 molars and 3 wisdom teeth pulled throughout my life and i was never stupid enough to ever think of not following the procedures, what an absolute idiot op is

oh and it isnt too late to stop being retarded OP

Well that's gonna be nice then since I can't take ibuprofen

from my experience:
-DON'T suck straws or smoke and avoid sneezing(dry socket is horrible)
-After a couple days u can move your jaw normally
-The pain deep in your jaw will stop after a couple weeks
-The stitches will come out in like a month
-STICK TO A LIQUID DIET

how fucking bad are your genetics if a phone falling on your mouth breaks your teeth. goddamn.

you can probably get something else. IBs aren't the only option. but the narcotic isn't any more effective and they give you a fucking gallon of it. enough to get hooked and fuck up your life.

Yeah same here. Had a wisdom tooth removed a few days ago. He may be confused in thinking you had to have surgery to get it removed
Also don’t take aspirin next time cause it thins your blood. Could lose that blood clot protecting your exposed nerve and bone. Dry socket is torture

maybe it was a nokia bomb shelter?

unless you have strong willpower and are a fast healer like i am, the dentists tell me my teeth are bigger than normal people and when i had my last wisdom tooth removed last year it only took me 7 days to be fully healed up

>the pain would have been unbearable otherwise
Unbearable for us.
People forget true surgical anesthetics are a modern invention; historically people have gotten this kind of shit & FAR worse done with absolutely nothing, and obviously bared it.
MIGHT have gotten shitfaced drunk if you were lucky. We're super pussies compared to our ancestors.

Lol i got all 4 out at once

>He may be confused in thinking you had to have surgery to get it removed
Depends on if they're coming in straight or not.

you're a fuckin weak cunt. the dentists that gas you probably fiddle with you while you're knocked out. don't ever go to a dentist that doesn't just use a local anesthetic.

Im american only had local anesthetic still smoked weed and cigs. It hurt for like two days then i took all my vicadin prescription recreationally

Local anesthetic injection is all you need to take out a crooked wisdom teeth. Its the standard everywhere, except in the US. Period.

i was never dumb enough to get all out at once, and a little pain once in a while makes you mentally stronger, and yes i was spanked as a child

The health insurance only allows them to give me shit that actually helps, so I doubt they'll give me narcotics that aren't necessary.

then i'm a pussy. i'm okay with that. honestly the best option in any case is to get them removed as a teen

Go back to the dentist, say you dont know why, but it hurts, explain the pain. They will look at it (99% of the time they will do the follow up for free), and proceed to fix your situation, will probably write a prescription for the pain if you let them know how bad off it is currently. I had to go back so they could adjust a few things when I had a similar issue after my wisdom teeth were pulled. God speed.

Attached: Random.jpg (1024x889, 452K)

Water + salt

Gargle it and swish it around your mouth. It's gonna hurt like a bitch but it's the only way.

Good luck, OP.

well, that's probably for the best. cunt doctors love getting people hooked so they can get more money in their jew pockets

be honest, call your doctor you dumb shit

>i'm okay with that
Kek I am as well; give me the fucking knockout.
Can't imagine getting something like an amputation or any kind of internal surgery with nothing whatsoever.

I was in high school when I got them out

and people wonder why men are turning themselves into "women" creatures, and they say they are fine with it

how does this have anything to do with that? go back to Sup Forums, people like you ruin this website

>and didn't follow healing procedure

fuck off no ones cares then

haha only Sup Forums could turn a dentistry thread into a political/racial argument.

Go get an appendectomy with nothing then, Macho. Or stfu.

Attached: macho-man-randy-savage-1_crop_north.jpg (800x533, 78K)

>people like you
>implying im black

Attached: 0876a4820c34fe0c086d48bcb701eeae9af0422fc69917a3197de96b21f13ad1.jpg (685x1016, 156K)

>and people wonder why men are turning themselves into "women" creatures, and they say they are fine with it
fucking retard

stfu, soccer mom.

nice one samefag

Actually you guys who want to shit up every website in to a feel good mini reddit are the essence of what is wrong with Sup Forums. If you had ever been here before when it was genuinely for the luls. And he is right, most people are cry baby neets who think their weeb collection will save them long after life has forgotten them. Own your existential crisis and move forward. Be a man for once.

Evolution is doing its job, you will die soon and we all hope you have not yet reproduced.

le born in le wrong generation

OP here!

Thanks for calling me a dumbass. I've been rinsing my mouth gently with warm salt water, but now it just hurts even more...

It's 1:30AM, and I can't afford an out of hours dentist. Pleeeeeeease advise.

Also, to put this argument to bed, I had two impacted wisdom teeth extracted and my dentist used local anaesthetic. Four injections in all.

They don't put you under for tooth extractions you pussies.

see

Go to the ER. Tell them your pain is a 10.

>best option in any case is to get them removed as a teen
All my wisdom teeth came in fine.
You just need God Genes

I got 4 wisdom teeth removed at once about 6 months ago. Got 3 dry sockets and upper tooth created a hole that lead to my sinus. causing a fungal infection cause food kept going into the tooth hole and getting stuck in my nose. cause horrible rotting taste and smell for 6 months.

good genes are rare with wisdom teeth. either way, no guarantee they won't cause problems in the future. bnecomes less common with aging, but still possible.

You can ask for them to put you on nitrous while they do the extractions. Which fucked me up pretty good.

The female dentist was trying to be gentle and while loopy I was like "c'mon give it all you got I can't feel anything."

About 5 seconds later bitch yanked on it like a mofo and it popped right out.

I'm scared of the dentist ATM though because I have wisdom teeth coming through/already through and most of my molars are fucked.

I smoke and drink daily for the last 6 years and I'm 22.

Can't really afford dentures or preferably implants this young.

Its rare they "come in" fucked up, they are usually removed becuse its VERY likely they will cause problems in the future, i never had any problems with them and did have them removed (as a teen)

You must live in some retarded country. Two wisdom teeth out here. Local anaesthetic only.

My lower wisdom teeth are literally growing in a 90° angle compared to my normal teeth. Never had them removed but going to in a month.

Anyone in this thread who had their wisdom teeth removed had so because they didn't take care of them or have mongoloid dna. I am the former. I've got at least another 3 tiny cavities and one big one to take care of.

BRUSH YOUR FUCKING TEETH AND FLOSS.

Don't be so naive. You guys spend twice the oecd average on healthcare with no better results.

Attached: US_spends_much_more_on_health_than_what_might_be_expected_1_blog_main_horizontal.jpg (480x354, 56K)

Attached: dkmb86g_487pr55s2hc_b.jpg (357x500, 39K)

You're in the UK? Phone 111. They will make you an emergency referral and give you an appointment within an hour or two.

>implying i'm murican

Attached: Screenshot_20180311-014250_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 557K)

You're an idiot. A tooth extraction would be a local......An impacted wisdom tooth is considered dental surgery and your regular dentist typically doesn't perform them. Also, if you rinse it's only supposed to be once a fucking day after the first 48 hours. You might have dry socket and that shit is fucking painful. Your dentist should have prescribed you pain killers and anti-inflammatory medicine along with an antibiotic to avoid a risk of infection, if not, your dentist is an asshole. You're partly right, they don't put you out or under anything for a tooth extraction, I've had them done.....an impacted wisdom tooth is something you get knocked out for. That or gas.....unless you're trying to prove how tough you are to your friends and family all the while you bitch about it on the internet

I live in the Netherlands. We have probably the best healthcare in the world. I once went to the doctor in the morning because I had pain, and on the same day in the evening I was getting surgery. Americans can't even dream of that shit with their 3 month wait periods.

You know they don't drive you anymore right? Here in CT they give you novacaine and prescribe Motrin and Tylenol. They can't prescribe narcotics anymore.

I can't imagine what it would be like to live in a place like the usa. Health care should be automatic and worrying about cost should never be a consideration for anyone.

My teeth were already sideways so when my wisdom came in it just pushed then more sideways. Now the teeth are fully in and point inward mostly but no pain at all. Worst pain is from the fucked up root canal I had. I got a root canal and crown but the fucked it up so I got a retreat but the first one was such a fuck up they couldn't fix it so now after a crown root canal and retreat I still have pain and at some point I'll need my face cut open to remove the faulty root canal. No tooth to pull anymore just 10 percent of the tooth left. Fuck dentists I paid 3 grand to have a fucked up tooth in the end. I'd rather remove my teeth with a fucking SHOTGUN THAN FUCK WITH THOSE COCK SHITTING FUCK NOZZLES OF DICK FARTING CRAP FAGGOTS

My friend had novacaine and nothing more try harder fuckfag

Enjoy your dry socket and/or sepsis :D

WHY NOT JUST FUCK YOURSELF IN THE BRAIN WITH A CHAINSAW FUCKING SHITTING COCK SHITTJNG FICK FUCKER

The pulling isn't so bad actually. They numb your gums before hand. After the whole thing is over though you feel like you got hit in the truck though. The worst thing is eating, your pulled gashes constantly bleed and getting food like meat is pretty easy to do but leads to infections due to bacterial build up.

I just got a pull though, slight crook. Take maybe 2 months before the bleeding finally stopped. And couple years to no longer notice the holes from the pulled teeth.

>I've been rinsing my mouth gently with warm salt water, but now it just hurts even more...

Dude that means it's working. Sorry bout the pain but it's your own fault. At least you know it's attacking any infection that's brewing
It's not a medical emergency, just work through that pain. It's all your own doing anyway, if you go to A&E at this time on a Saturday night you'll have to wait surrounded by drunks. You'll be there forever