Back again boys

Back again boys.
Lets see if i can muster up the courage to off myself tonight.

In the mean time- i love you Sup Forums
AMA
Tell me to do things
idc

Attached: 2018-03-10 19-53-40.743.jpg (1280x720, 559K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o4HJxxXwxts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

show suicide method

Belt on a door is the best i got.

overdosis

you're a fucking idiot if you are actually OP.

Are you in a gun cucked country/county?

I guess i am an idiot my dude, its all that really CAN support my wieght and be tied off on.

NOpe but im financially cucked

Attached: 2018-03-10 19-56-27.357.jpg (1280x720, 516K)

Don’t kill yourself homie. You’re a likeable enough guy. Have a drinkypoo and feverishly masturbate. You’ll be ok.

stfu thats his decision dont take it away from him

I have no idea who you are but I wanna see your dick

Love you

get 10 tabs of acid shave ur armpits and stick 5 in each

Attached: 1518867331862.jpg (446x353, 45K)

that doesnt kill you man

come join my mommys discord serber uwu
ncZujmR

i never wanted it to i just wanted him to trip the fuck out in the most unusual way possible

Don't do it my Busch dude

Why do you wanna kill yourself?

Why do you want to an hero?

Attached: 1520728839313.png (800x600, 150K)

Nice mc lars poster. why are you finacially cucked? what do you do for money?

DO NOT kill yourself UNLESS you live stream it

Show cock!

Attached: 38709117-5052-40F5-A2AE-01FAFF5C2884.jpg (600x320, 36K)

lol all i got is nyquil/dayquil though i heard a lethal acidemenophin is like 4k mg, i have like 6k.

no i dont expect it to kill me- but eh.
Lets see what happens.

Attached: 2018-03-10 20-37-03.553.jpg (1280x720, 582K)

obligatory dont do it

whats that pic hanging next to your window? looks interesting

Don't do this bro.

Hi!! Welcome back!

Please do not

Its an MC LARS poster.
I saw him live.

If you're depressed get comfy or go outside during the day/night and do shrooms

but why?

i dont got the money for any of that my dude

What's the deal with airline food?

Rip Ferris Bueller yesterday

Dont be a moron

There is plenty of shit to live for... if its about a chick, get over it. If its about your life, better it. Dont fool yourself into thinking youre the only one worth fuck all. All of us are worth fuck all. Everyone is in the same boat. Its the ones that get past the hard times that strive. Get past that and youll be fine.

Rest in peace my brother.

Man.. im trying-- its not working

Attached: 2018-03-09 05-20-09.741.jpg (1280x720, 550K)

dude srsly again? Attention seeking faggots like you make me sick,when i see buttboys like you it makes me vomit..I walk down my hallway after smelling something delicious cooking in the kitchen just to come back to Sup Forums to find another fucking attention whore showing his homosexual ass to all the gay men on Sup Forums and they have the GALL to say you fucking LOVE Sup Forums, how much gayer will you get you anusclown

What's your name?

Attached: 1514097379564.jpg (1365x2048, 242K)

Have fun laying a slow drawn out death as your liver toys... No, a much easier method is letting an electrical item fall into a tub or basin while you are immersed in the water.

Tylenol wont kill you, youll live and suffer liver damage down the line.

Acetaminophen takes a long time to fill up cp450 and then turn that into the toxin that kills you.

Your eyes are too blue to die.

If youre dead you cant browse Sup Forums or do anything ever again... think about that.

Youre gonna die someday, no reason to expedite it.

Don't do it you fag

got a pic?

The dxm will get you high and 6k mg ace won’t kill you one time
You might have fun

Just do a drug, not alcohol, and enjoy your night and live another day.

I know it wont- but if im hurting im doing good in my opinion.. im usually not this much of a bitch, but tonight has been a horrible night.

Dalton Allen Mosher my dude--
Why lie anymore- i dont give a fuck

here.

I took half the pills- i was reading up on it, and the mortality rate for spacing it out over a day is more damaging than all at once, so ill give it a few and take the rest.

I was big into dxm before, so i figure ill atleast get to be a little trippy.

I got no money my dude- i spent it all. A friend bought me 1 tall can of busch- i chugged it, now im shit out of luck.

no it actually isn't ok OP

Attached: 0876a4820c34fe0c086d48bcb701eeae9af0422fc69917a3197de96b21f13ad1.jpg (685x1016, 156K)

you sound like such a poser

Attached: 1519792695179.png (374x321, 154K)

Where do you live op?

he sounds like a faggot that lives with his parents and is crying about how beta he is
>mfw he isnt a nigger
mfw he has all limbs intact
user man the fuck up and fix yourself or just kill yourself already you pathetic waste

Attached: 1519515525382.png (600x600, 496K)

oh the lars poster.

Attached: 2018-03-10 20-49-05.023.jpg (1280x720, 528K)

Around roaring spring Pennsylvania

Hey buddy its actually an apartment i pay rent and bills for on my own.

Other than that- yeah your right.

just leave the north, head to warmer climate and try your luck as a wild man living off fish and deer. better than offing yourself trust me

Attached: 1473305079226.jpg (225x224, 6K)

OP you can't leave this world without letting the internet see what your dick looks like :P

Well have you done either of those things?

nigger ive seen so many faggots shitposting about become anhero for the past 10 years and only a handfull went through with it and livestreaming it
>mfw op will pussy out last second just like most people
if you want to die, get fit over a years course and go going the kurds and kill turk roaches and isis , you'll probably get captured and beheaded that would be great OC

Attached: myreactiontostupidshit.gif (352x217, 1.64M)

i did take out the faggy lip rings for you guys though.

If i feel like im gonna pass out or anyhting worth mentioning- ill live stream.

Attached: 2018-03-10 21-04-56.657.jpg (1280x720, 593K)

I don't have the need to off myself

Attached: 1467836580001.png (517x418, 184K)

Jes get som weed an goes on disbility.

Attached: weed_girl.jpg (733x733, 111K)

i didnt want to say anything about those piercings to save your feelings but since you brought it up, yeah they do look kind of faggy

Attached: 1519104814196.jpg (236x230, 13K)

OP, give us your credit card info.

looks nice

Have Mr Noodle for dinner. You feel better.

Attached: mr_noodle_lunch.jpg (194x259, 8K)

Dalton, we've talked on your forums a few times. I thought you said you wouldn't try to hurt yourself anymore :( Sup Forums is reaching out in a few cases. think again please because ill miss you

Dude things got bad the lsat few days.

I literally told everyone in my life that suicide is a very possible option.

I begged the people in my life to not leave me alone today.. i just wanted anyone to care..

No one does.

Im sorry i let you down dude.

Attached: 2018-03-10 21-13-37.179.jpg (1280x720, 574K)

OP you said you would go hobo and roam the country looking for life an excitement ... if you kill yourself you fail more than yourself ... you fail me (the many anons like me)

Mate, you've got a decent face, blue eyes and white skin.

Life is easier for us dudes. Put your head down and work at uni/work until you forget to be depressed and make some money.

Really wanna kill yourself before you drive a nice ass car or slay some thots?

i failed everyone my dude- myslef included.

Seriously don't kill yourself, I like these threads. If you end yourself where will these threads go.

Dalton has a squirrel dick. Patients with squirrel dicks usually kill themselves. Just sayin'

Attached: Squirrel_dick.jpg (660x440, 63K)

smoek dmt

Shave that toxic mold off your chin.

Attached: CWsANpVUsAAWB-l.jpg (575x1024, 62K)

first of all you haven't let me down you alive still bro, second of all check your snapchat

would love to. where can i get some?

You haven't failed, you've just hit a slump. You've failed life if you get to the end of it thinking 'I could've done better'. If you kill yourself now, you have failed. If you keep going, there's still time to succeed.

IF YOU REALLY WANT TO KILL YOURSELF YOU WOULD AND IF YOU ARE SHAVE YOUR EYEBROWS OTHERWISE YOU WANT ATTENTION..BY SHAVING YOUR EYEBROWS YOU PROVE YOU DONT PLAN ONCOMING OUT YOUR HOUSE ALIVE

depweb

back when i was into that drug shit i remember my friend doing a mad dosage of lsd; went proper fucking cuckoo and sent to a mental home

what’s up Sup Forumsro need to talk?

>caring about what other people think
>caring about muh WHO WILL COME TO MY SIDE
>caring about anybody else but yourself

nobody gives a fuck unless they gain from something

also >>

Attached: 1503024946421.png (113x126, 27K)

>Dalton Allen Mosher
Give us some contact info, address, we can send someone who cares ...

You may not see it now, but you can contribute to society in someway, you can matter, someone out there will benefit from your existence

We need to know where you are now, and from there we can contact some help

I can never understand why so many faggots require the attention of family, friends, or just people in general to be happy. Who gives a fuck if they left you alone or not, are you really this emotional fucking crippled you need them to be around not to want to off yourself? You're shit situation is juts another self fulfilling sop story, toughen up or end yourself so I don't have to see your threads every other fucking day.

Attached: 1426292887335.gif (450x331, 947K)

Maybe someone will take the reigns and try for a more excellent Sup Forums?

I dunno man. im sorry.

Go to sleep, get up tomorrow and sell everything you own, buy a van. Put a matress in it and jet boil. Drive to the beach and watch the sunset. Build a fire and deink a beer. Sleep on the sand. Get a map and toss a dart. Go to the next place. Youll feel way better. And check in with us fags from time to time

Also listen to this song it got me through my worst cause it reminded me of my worse

youtube.com/watch?v=o4HJxxXwxts

Someones salty.

Attached: 2018-03-10 21-20-30.067.jpg (1280x720, 538K)

you need to stop drinking and sober up to make good clear decisions.Drink a gallon of water right now and take a huge piss you remind me of that whitest kids you know sketch where the guy hangs himself because nobody gave him attention for 10 seconds

I agree I'm working on contacting him. I think hes from hyndman PA however he could have moved who knows

tell us your sop story fagget
start from the very beginning

Would you suck a log of shit out of Andy Sixx's asshole?

Attached: 1520562044847.png (1115x1102, 613K)

I drank one beer. im not drunk
Im pretty fucking sober.

THough nice taste in shows with WKUK
Appreciate the tastes my dude.

Take some shrooms or lsd and lay in a forest and if after you still want to, do it.

Good defense.

thanks prick (not op)

Attached: 1502943315280.jpg (429x451, 22K)

You're fat and you look like a dullard

can you do a vocaroo of yourself singing sweet caroline?

He commented he was chilling in Pennsylvania yesterday

Did you get breastfed until you were 16?