Post MAGA qt's

Startin off with TayTay

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/alltoonaomi/13-times-taylor-swift-was-probably-singing-about-s-befu?utm_term=.ib1pEGWJ2#.sgvOEx65o
youtube.com/watch?v=CBr3lsxkkbA
youtu.be/MpeZ1osrJZI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't get me started

OP here, if anyone knows of version of this with MAGA, you would be the real mvp.

Tay

is

Just go to /hr/

waifu

for

laifu

Autism the thread

Get that filth out of here.
GET EM OUTTA HERE

I tried my best

tfw she is a Hillary supporter and has preformed at her events.

>GIRL

>Taylor Swift is a gigantic prostitute and whore
>Literally all of her songs are about the guys she has fucked, cheated on, or been cheated on by
>She is scrawny with very small boobs and a perky but questionable butt
>Very liberal
>Rednecks still idolize her as if she were the madonna

Is this a shop? There's no way that bitch is getting in the water with that watch on

whale and/or virgin detected

sorry man, must be rough

She cheated?

>immediate ad homs and virgin shaming

Low IQ. Pathetic. You have lost the right to engage in this debate. Good night.

>Rednecks still idolize her as if she were the madonna

are you implying that you idolize that whore-bitch Madonna?

Tu quoque and also doesn't know where Madonna (the pop artist) got her name from.

You have lost the right to engage in this debate. Good night.

Nah, listen to 'Girl at Home'

Would it make you feel better about what a self-evident slut she is if the tabloids were wrong about her cheating?

she looks 9/10

It would be a hell of a shop with the shadows and the feet stuck in the sand like that.

Ask a stupid question...
buzzfeed.com/alltoonaomi/13-times-taylor-swift-was-probably-singing-about-s-befu?utm_term=.ib1pEGWJ2#.sgvOEx65o

>posting inverted butt Tswift

didn't even notice the "the" to be honest
whoops

Filth why? No joke. I really don't know.

>Who is she? It??? He???

>she will never struggle to take her shorts off in front of you

One of Trump's secretaries

I'll never get to sniff her sweaty panties
:(

>Rednecks still idolize her
Maybe fake ass redneck you faggot, no self-respecting redneck likes Taylor

>rednecks idolize taylor swift
lolwut? i live int the south and nobody here idolizes her except the people you'd expect, 13 year old girls

>responds with Stefan molyneux picture
>calling a trumpfu thread a debate

I'm not even gonna make fun of you it must be hard enough already. Also when you mollyfags just respond to everything with "hurr durr ad hominem" you make yourselves sound even dumber. Not everything is a fucking Socratic dialogue you massive faggot.

that pepe tho :^)

desu I don't even really like Taylor Swift but this song is great.
youtube.com/watch?v=CBr3lsxkkbA

Also repeating words and phrases you heard from some retard on YouTube does not make you intelligent. Guaranteed under 100 iq. People who listen to this guy are the worst kind of cancer on this board. You're like the updated version of fedora tipping atheists.

WHAT'S HER NAME I FORGOT PLEASEEEE

>The after Election Day
>All the Drumpf fags burn their shitty MAGA because their so-called God Emperor got BTFO

Why is it always 13 year old girls? Swift has been around a decade yet her fan base remains 13? Incredible, how does that happen?

Also, sage

Most of those are photoshopped poorly

Kinda like how the confederate flag went away after the civil war

Swifty for MAGA

>you will never kiss her passionately

sage? for what?
whatever im just telling you most of the people i see who are taylor swift fans are teenage girls
no 'rednecks' like taylor swift, not they hate her, she just isnt on their radar unless they have a teenage daughter who is a fan

shit i'd imagine most adult men around the country don't really care for her music.

only adult men who actively talk about her are on Sup Forums and id imagine most didnt think about her until the neo nazi memes started

Hit Girl for MAGA

'Cause like Hit Girl would ever vote for anyone but God Emperor Trump

Heres a better version desu
youtu.be/MpeZ1osrJZI

She WAS a Hillshill

NOW she's a Trumpeteer

She was rescued from the Dark Side by her dad

a hispanic woman for trump?

exactly

Sage for shit thread.

I'm just asking, it really goes toward all the 'pop stars,' Cyrus, Grande, gomez, etc, their fans never get any older. They're always 13 year old girls even though the performers get older.
It's fucking weird.

She's a britbong.

Obama should have one too.

Kayla-Spicer

She is fucking average

kancho

tay tay might be a slut.infact she is definitely a slut, but she's Sup Forums

she's one of us and that makes her a waifu

how many of us haven't been corrupted by degenercy through this site, all of humanities worst shit flows through this site and it affects us.

But from it we emerge glorious aryans atop winged chariots with the knowledge and principle to make the world great again.

Taylor got played by pretty boys who promised undying love and then discarded.

I've fucked hookers.

So what? she's one of us. she's part of this community and i love her and have all of her cds.

she looks kind of like a light skinned mexican

>Dear Sup Forums
>I am not a male

I love her

why should she care
she didn't buy it

>he thinks women go to the beach for any other reasons than to tan and have men ogle at them

dem photoshop skillz

Legit?

>she
>her

I bet she has nice feets

>she

>that thigh gap
>male

Fuck off shill

>not sucking her cock while watching a Trump rally and she cums down your throat when Trump says Hillary will go to prison

what are you, gay?

looks like a microdick to me tbqh famalam

>shill

I bet you've seen a lot of dicks, fuck off faggot

i'd rather eat most swarthy and sweatiest poon out a crack whore than touch that chimera

Shaved pussy. Nice.

>muh dik
typical Sup Forumsack

How is she so perfect Sup Forums?

Is that the chick from Farscape?

Well fucking said. We are all some kind of damaged, and have been some kind of hurt. Rather than shitposting as much as we do, she's made a couple hundred million dollars writing songs and singing her hurt.

Gotta respect the hustle.

Stacy Dash for Trump

Tay is probably asexual and might not even shave her twat. She's very carefully managed, which is why we haven't had a nip slip or pussy lip slip from her. All that stuff is staged.

Mega qt for Trump

I don't believe you