Our country is being invaded. We need the wall

Our country is being invaded. We need the wall.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starr_County,_Texas
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Soon user.

>matamoros
lel

>Starr County, Texas 0.4% White
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starr_County,_Texas
It might already be too late.

STAY AWAY FROM LOUISIANA
REEEEEEEEEE

is it fair to say the day texas turns blue is the day america as we knew it is dead?

What about the millions already here

Yes

South Dallas BTFO
>and they say North Dallas is where the mexicunts live
BTFO
T
F
O

Ja, natürlich.

All memes aside, if we lose this election, then it is over. We either forcibly reject this system or we get taken off to be sodomized by Triggly Puffs.

>We need a wall because some people aren't voting the way I want them to
kys

did you just come here from Black twitter?

Good luck lads, the fate of the white race rests on your shoulders.

Even if we win, demographics are stacked against us

they have to go back

>Law enforcement[edit]
In the 1970s and into the 1980s, federal law enforcement officials concentrated their anti-drug smuggling efforts on Starr County.[11]

>On May 1, 2009, the former sheriff of Starr County, Reymundo Guerra, a Democrat, pleaded guilty in federal court to a narcotics conspiracy charge.[12]

>In April 2016, Starr County Justice of the Peace Salvador Zarate, Jr., faced up to twenty years imprisonment and a $10,000 fine on two counts of bribery for accepting a $500 bribe in exchange for reducing bond on two persons arrested on narcotics charges in an incident on Christmas eve 2014. He was found not guilty of possession of a controlled substance. Zarate is expected to appeal any sentence rendered.[13]

>Communities[edit]

>As of 2011 Starr County has about 55 colonias. By 2011 many families were moving to the colonias.[4]

What? Why are they call "colonias"?

Texas helped elect Bush twice, so no. They were always part of the problem. The fact that they are going to be replaced by mexicans is actually quite fitting. Karma is a bitch.

>Tfw Houston

Really starting to hate it here, Mexicans are fucking this city up almost as bad as Katrina niggers did.

Niggers at least stay isolated in their shithole neighborhoods, mexicans metastasize into every community.

Really should be harder to get a mortgage. Too bad banks get free money from the govnmt if they default OR if they don't.

LEL SILLY GOY THINKS DRUMP IS GOING TO B PREZ

When Texas is democrat, I'm moving to one of the dakotas.

What else is new?

Is funny, isn't?

I'm planning to eventually move to Texas in a few years. Hill country looks quite nice. Fredericksburg looks comfy as fuck. Any recommendations or advice?

And no I'm not coming from California.

>dubya
>bad
he was no worse than any other president in the last 60 years, and will have almost no lasting legacy besides 9/11 and his spooneristic rambling.
>"Do you have blacks, too?" --to Brazilian President Fernando Cardoso, Washington, D.C., Nov. 8, 2001

I'm personally considering Montana

You do realize very few counties voted Trump in the Republican Primaries right? I live in Texas currently and they are the most bland, braindead forms of Conservatives in the entire country. They are all Cruzbots or Lolbertarians, and only care about issues like gay marriage, abortion and Israel. They could not care less about the spic invasion or the border, despite overwhelming evidence that spic majority counties always vote Democrat. Theyll just reply "HURR THEYRE HARD WORKERS, DURR THEYRE CHRISTIANS, DERP THEY LOVE OUR FREE MARKET!" They are completely blind to anything outside of the same old boring Cukkservative issues that Fox News tells them to get angry about.

Oh and their gun laws fucking suck compared to Arizona.

Do not plan on finding solace in Texas, there is little to none, and what little there is wont exist in a decade or two.

Arizona is way more red pilled and awake than Texas can ever hope to be.

where exactly are you coming from?

west texas (el paso etc, the blue chunks in the OP) is mostly all desert. panhandle is rolling plains of nothing where you can look further and see less. central texas (waco, san antonio, austin, etc) is hot humid mosquito land. and the gulf is dirty water, hurricains, and tourists. move to north texas (dallas, texoma) , east texas (the "piney woods" area, no real cities to name, its a lot like virgina if you've been there before), or the Texarkana area.

Fredericksburg is a cool area, but its really touristy. it would probably cost above average to live there.

I'm coming from central Oregon.

And thanks, I'll look into east texas.

Which County does Ghostler live in?

get your plates changed as soon as you can, and if you drive a jeep or SUV, take it down a few dirt roads to make sure its dirty. If anyone asks about portland, make sure you use faggot in a negative tone shortly afterwards.

How is Texas not blue yet??? All the major cities are blue

>Even if we win, demographics are stacked against us

With all of these illegals and their "legal" children removed, white people will have more lebensraum.

>If anyone asks about portland, make sure you use faggot in a negative tone shortly afterwards.

Oh I do that already.

Niggers and Aliens don't vote user.

Bush was pretty bad. He was basically with Obongo but even worse on all the important issues.

Yes. No Republican, conservative, or right-wing candidate can get elected without Texas.