Hey /B

Hey /B.
was wondering why a lot of people hate the LGBT community.
(just trying to gather ideas.)

Attached: dfasdg.jpg (1140x655, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tt19Vp9uBiQ&t=259s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cause that shit's gay

Various reasons. Example: LGBT legislation hindering freedom of speech.

Cuz they gay nigga

Because we sold as a monolithic group driven by liberal ideologies. And trannies are transing children which is evil.

asides from political stuff, what else?

people are scared of change

youtube.com/watch?v=Tt19Vp9uBiQ&t=259s
This is why people tend to hate the LGBT community.

I'm bisexual but I don't feel I belong to any "community".

>implying "gay" = "bad"
why?

(((datamining)))

I'm a leftie who doesn't mind any of those three groups. I just hate the other bollocks which has become their prime objective. All the necessary goals were reached decades ago. This modern shit is exactly that, shit.

It's difficult to understand. We don't have a concrete understanding on how and why it works and we will probably never get a chance to study it in a way that would satisfy everyone.

This is the correct answer. We have been politicised and you didn't do a damn thing to object.

Hmmmm, nope its almost entirely the political stuff. The dipshits are so rabid to force their agenda down everyone's throat that they are willing to dismantle the very system that let's them be who and what they want to be without really having to fear for their own safety (unlike other countries that can actually execute for these things). I used to support gay rights and all that shit, now I'd rather see em chucked off the roof of a tall building.

Fucking nail on head

lgbt:luigi got big tiddies

This. I'm not adopting a pseudo-culture or "lifestyle" just because I like a little cock. "Gay culture" has become detrimental to it's own interests.

That's because the results would be factual and therefore offend one side or the other.

I dont hate the LGBT+ community.

I hate entitled faggots and mental assclowns constantly beating everyone upside the head, demanding acceptance and special treatment because the very meaning of their fucking lives is their sexuality.

They're annoying. Pride parades are stupid, shilling your political agenda got old about 3 years ago and making sexual orientation your identity is embarrassing. Grow up already

This. I know plenty of gay people who agree with you as well.

Because you're just like niggers and cat ladies and other freaks. Fuck you and your gay "communities". White guys aren't allowed to have "communities" to themselves.. only feeble minded niggers and foreigners and fucking faggots are. i wipe my ass on your "community"

Identity politics is embarrassing as whole. I'm at uni and I'm pretty isolated because of it.

I hate them for the same reason i hate feminists. They dont know how to win. They got all of the EXACT same rights as everyone else. Dont know what to do with it so they continue to fight. Feminists did the same thing. Gets old, same as the 30 yo old guy talking about winning his senior year in highschool. You won, the world keep turning. Move on, who cares if ppl like or dislike it. Thats why. Bad fing winners.

This and queer men have the worst personalities. Usually have a stick up their ass.

Try going to a Whole Foods and ask some faggot in a green apron where the organic cutting board is and the queer just huffs and roll his eyes like a AIDS ridden FAGGOT.

Attached: 1501879815424.jpg (600x549, 53K)

One day soon there will be a red pill offshoot for the LGBT and the whole reat of the alphabet soup

Have a few gay friends myself. I don't hate it but can understand why some might.

Some/a lot like to throw it in your face. We get it. You're gay. Don't care.

Attached: Myworkboots.jpg (236x236, 8K)

OP here, not gay.
was just wondering why.
helped a co-worker of mine (gay couple) the other day find a flat, they were very nice people. Tho at one point he asked me if we could pretend that they were cousins rather than a couple since we didnt know the views of the "landlord/property manager" towards being gay. At first i didnt understand this, after awhile i realize that he made sense. And it was quite sad to see that they were having a hard time to find a place to live and were mostly rejected from previous places. I cant imagine on how they deal with other stuff on daily basis if they even have a hard time dealing with that.

fax

Yep

> (OP)
>making sexual orientation your identity is embarrassing.

Exactly this I am bi and i hate all this fatty rainbow shit

>organic cutting board

Attached: Dude Where's My Car 2.jpg (1538x865, 265K)

Attached: Shooting Practice.jpg (768x768, 174K)

So much this.

Used to be for gay rights.

Federally legal to marry gays, and it should have ended there. But no.

Faggots want to DEMAND cakes baked to celebrate their faggotry.

Faggots want children educated in Drag culture.

Faggots want "tolerance for young gays" to march at pride parades.

Faggots want celebrities out of the closet.

Faggots want political representation.

It never ends. Not to mention, whenever the left wins, it sets the bar lower still. Faggot rights? Check. Let's move on to make-believe-gender rights.

I used to think that the GOP slippery-slope "next is beastiality" argument was a meme. How sad that it's actually fucking spot on.

I've been involved with faggot culture and honestly most of them are toxic as fuck and abusive towards younger guys. People shouldn't be judged on their sexuality, I'm sure that couple was good people but it has nothing to do with their sexuality. I think most people in current year understand that. My problem is the "gay community" tries to make being part of the "gay community" some kind of virtue. It isn't

Being gay myself,
yeah, we beg to be hated. Look at the parades, it's not respectable.

Whenever a group of ppl want other people to change to accommodate them, they deserve hate.

The fact that a lot of antiquate people dislike gays is normal, my grandparents wouldn't accept me, for instance.

The fact that young people hate faggots like myself is solely due to the community is filled with spergs and autistits.

Also fuck trap threads, that shit ain't even good enough to be gay, it's

OP here, thanks user!
that does make a lot of sense.

Most gays aren't gay, just mentally ill or perverted.
They contribute the most to the spreading of AIDS, so logically, they can be considered slutty(an undesireable trait to most).
The community has recently decided to include pedophilia as one of the many letters in the LGBT+.
Tranny kids....
All gay clubs are centered around gay sex instead of having a mature good time.
Every Gay pride event is disgusting and often have children there experiencing suggestive behavior.
Gays and bisexuals make up the most pedophiles.
Keep in mind that not all gays are bad, but most are and it's a fact that most are which is why people have trouble trusting them and accepting them.

For me it's the culture around the gay community not necessarily being gay itself. I have a gay friend who isn't in-your-face about it. I know other gay people who were the most pretentious people I've ever met. The latter definitely made up the majority of the gay people I knew.

you've got the fucking jews on your side. fags and jews, working together to demoralize and weaken the white race... why don't i like you ? don't ask such stupid questions

/thread

Attached: 1520571233100.jpg (478x524, 45K)

awe thank you its my first. hehe. thought this was a cool place of random user's and would be great to hear other peoples perspectives :D

your first post?
also your welcome but i am suprised your post didnt say (You) on my screen

Attached: Screenshot (239).png (1920x1080, 286K)

Speaking of the "next is bestiality" thing, have you seen the push people have been making to label pedophilia as "just another sexuality"? It's fucking sickening but if you search up "is pedophilia wrong" on debate.org, you'll get some scary shit

I mean as a gay dude i don't like people who identify as part of lgbt community. Some weirdos,plus they tend to cry a lot,and make their sexuality like the entirety of their personality.

actually it seems like that search result doesn't bring anything up anymore. you still get my point

Nobody gives a fuck what you do in your own home. People start getting mad when you demand they take part in it.

OP here, sorry quite new dont really know how this thing works, only a bit. (2 weeks on Sup Forums) yet hoping to get more ideas on why (topic) tho.

/thread

The flaunting of the faggotry

trips dont lie

jeez,two weeks?
you have a lot to learn but for the most part you are doing great
only advice i have for you is that Millhouse will NEVER be a meme

It's kind of funny how in a group of people who should be understanding bisexuals are looked down upon for some reason

I say let people do what they wanna do. Just don't try to push that shit on me.

I don't hate the lgb part of the community, i can even ignore the more onerous parts of the transgender community, everything else just activates that real autistic rage inside of me for some reason.

Because it conflicts with ignorant people's understanding of the world, their culture, and/or their religion.

>Don't try to push that shit on me

People always say that, but really what does that mean? Surely gay people aren't coming up and begging you to be gay.

Annoying flamboyancy

A huge SJW community existing in the LGBT community are probably the two biggest reasons.

I don't like the LGBT community because I feel like they try too hard. I actually could care less about people bring LGBT, your life, your decision. For the most part I already see them as equals as far as legal rights go, the only real thing left as far as hardships for LGBT people go is bullying in school, asshole families, and religiously charged discrimination.

To many reasons to count

What´re you, fucking gay?