What celebs have you dropped since the election?

what celebs have you dropped since the election?

pic related

the election made you gay?

id drop her, but shes too heavy!!!!

I hope she has to fuck trump for forgiveness and then all her fans will be triggered

uh oh looks like it's time to jack off again

You'd pretty much have to drop most of Hollywood, unfortunately.

What did she do?

never picked her up to begin with.

even dropped chastain earlier this year for being. shit actress

theres you confirmation bias mewfag

Winstead is god tier, I don't care if she said some stuff about Trump, she wil recover. Half of Hollywood is "literally shaking", but eventually, they'll be redpilled, at least some of them.

>god tier
Wow every single minute I'm reminded of the completely shit tier taste of this board.

Just never opening her twitter again

She's less obnoxiously political if you only view her IG

where are her tits?

B I G
I
G

literally all of them

I don't want to hear their opinion unless they are famous for being a political analyst.

here we go again

>tfw your waifu isn't complaining about our emperor

Colbert.
The Colbert Report was fun but now he's doing the same shit everyone else is. Whining over the same bullshit too.

>to be free
No, they came to expand and own more land.

By that logic, it's only natural to oppose modern day immigrants.

And every wave got buttblasted when another arrived.

to lick her pusy must be heven

jk, I don't care, you'd have to be an idiot to.

nice thumbnail

wtf MEW is my waifu now.

flat as a dude, with a cock she'd be a 10/10 trap, without she's barely a 5

Just imagine you being choked to near fatal levels by her thighs.

She's fugly

Uhhh the vast majority of immigrants came here at the turn of the century to escape tyranny in Europe or were just trying to find a country where they wouldn't starve to death.

lmao

Is Obama president or not?

>not wanting to pick her up and snuggle with her and tell her that it's gonna be ok

We must make America great again not just for Americans, but for Leftists too. #maga

I think this is a pretty good argument. The only way to refute it is from a logistical standpoint of the average American's quality of life being reduced by low-skilled immigrants who leech off and eventually bankrupt our welfare system.

Leftists won't learn until the US turns into Venezuela. Even then, the government will probably try to blame the collapse on rich people not paying their fair share.

>tfw now i'm depressed because that will never happen

thanks Sup Forums

> Society has progressed to the point where you can anonymously tell a Jew celebrity "get ready for the trains" and watch as they get upset about it

What an age we live in

It's funny because America was pretty much founded on fanatic christian values.

>getting depressed over a fantasy
How beta are you?

jew dont say

>his waifu is a jew

>aren't all Americans immigrants
>she says while standing on the burning corpses of Native Americans

Brie Larson confirmed to be in favor of genocide and racism.

>publicly support donald trump
>never get another acting role again

wew

more of her

>not dropping mew long before the election

Jew or not, she's very attractive

www.google.com

she is a whore so pics are easy to find.

delete this

yeah but it's better if anons post their favorites rather than sorting through all that bullshit

It'd be more difficult to find Celebs that weren't salty/complaining about the election. I was disappointed to find out about Chris Evan's though.

Just like in 2004 when I voted for Bush (yes, I was old enough to vote back then), now that the election's over I don't care about the hissyfits of delusional celebrities.
>Eminem
>Green Day
>Tom Morello
>a billion actors
I stopped caring about them until after the election because they were anti-Bush. Then, when Bush won, I would tolerate them again.

caring about actors political view is like caring about hooker fellings. just watch the movie, why do you give a fuck about what he/she's like in real life.

This disappointed me.

>tom morello
this fucking shitter said hillary was the lesser of three evils

>there are people in America right now protesting against democracy crying that the DEMOCRATS didn't win

Pottery.

thats why Sup Forums is kill.
you faggots never contribute.
go back to r.eddit.

>tfw she's been my waifu since US of Tara
This sucks, man.

>The only way to refute it is from a logistical standpoint of the average American's quality of life being reduced by low-skilled immigrants who leech off and eventually bankrupt our welfare system.

hehe nope, you're just being intolerant! You have so much and these immigrants just need a little boost to get by! btw they'll be voting democrat for life!

Meanwhile, alpha musicians like James Hetfield, Ted Nugent, Slash, Tom Araya, and Zakk Wylde supported Trump.

Well you're a faggot and need to grow up.

the niggers

This would be entertaining, if anything else for Michael Moore's reaction.

why does this political bullshit matter?

Just because you may disagree with someone (or your friends) doesn't mean you start hating them.

Isn't the electoral collage an institution that is more like a republic?

Why would I care what a misogynist slut-shamer has to say?

When they shovel the shit in your face and call you racist it's different

>Even then, the government will probably try to blame the collapse on rich people not paying their fair share.

Yeah... About that... Not that I propose the American government getting involved, they're corrupt enough as it is.

No one said you should, I literally said the opposite.

I'm not an immigrant, I was born here. And my ancestors came here in the mid 1800s... LEGALLY

I guess it depends on what definition of republic you use.

But I must admit the whole electoral thing just seems so god weird to me as a non America.

If I had a career that relied on playing something I made over 30 years ago since everything I made after that sucked ass, I would support the more controversial candidate that is more likely to get me attention too

Fair enough. I guess it's a good thing I'm not a racist then, makes them look like absolute jack asses.

Yes. USA is not a democracy - it's a representative republic.

>white """"""""""""""""women""""""""""""""""

Why do SJWs have to whine about idpol? I mean fuck it, I'm left wing, but even this identity politics and "accept mass immigration, cuz it's good for the economy (because they're used for cheap labour)" is just a load of bullshit

What if they want you shot?

I thought it was an oligarchy

i love it when celebs commit career suicide

>But I must admit the whole electoral thing just seems so god weird to me as a non America.

Our country is a union of 50 sovereign states. When it was first founded it was even less united than the EU is right now. The Electoral College is one of the last vestiges of state sovereignty, it keeps the tiniest states from being trampled on by the biggest ones.

SEIG KAISER TRUMPO

Simply put, they're idiots who don't realize that their idealogies don't work in the real world.

It's not, that's just a meme promoted by over-dramatic liberals, or people who read a headline about that one Princeton study (most newspapers decided to just write "America is an oligarchy!") and didn't bother to actually read the study itself.

Actual oligarchies are states like the PRC.

Interesting. Never thought about it like that.

I'm just so used to "if X people voted for Y party, Y party gets X representatives in the parliament".

So even if there is a "ruling" party, all the other voters still get some representation from their parties.

To be fair, has there been a president of the US that hasn't been around the top rung of the ladder?

you people are so sensitive

In terms of expecting white people to kow tow to racist rhetoric no shit. And now look what's happened. Racists from either side are popping up like daisies, people aren't being held accountable for actions that they committed if they're a minority (because God forbid, we don't succumb to the bigotry of low expectations) while expecting us to accept an ideology which is detrimental to gays, women and freedom of expression, while other practicioners of said ideology are preaching reform so it can better fit in with the west.

Indeed comrade. Getting rid of idpol is the first step.

>Has different opinion
>dropped
It's pretty much DC vs Marvel.

I think Oligarchy implies a one-party system without democratic elections. The Federal Reserve could be an Oligarchy though I think. They heavily influence the government, but they aren't democratically elected.

gtfo weeb

Isn't that just called a one party state? I was led to believe that an oligarchy is basically a state that is ruled by the elite/people of a specific background?

AAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA YOUR WAIFU IS LITERALLY BRAINWASHED AND SEXIST. AND SHES A TV ACTRESS. BAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

>A TV ACTRESS

Thats not insulting when yours are literal cartoons

So OP you were triggered by these people's opinions?

WEEBS ARE NOT WELCOME
REEEEE

pretty sure i and my whole family were born here

>yours are
I only have one waifu and she isnt a television actress who sucks