Why did he leave bros

why did he leave bros

Because white people were laughing at him, and not with him.

Oprah tried to have him killed for being a nigger so he ran away.

because people kept parroting his shit

>those kids in your middle school that kept shouting "im rich, bitch" and "im rick james, bitch" even after his show ended

>Because (((white people))) were laughing at him, and not with him.

His (((laughing boss))) who paid him triggered him.

>Am I the dancing monkey now?

May be part of it but a large part was executive meddling with his act.

His show was fucking huge but honkies behind the scenes kept trying to tell him he can't say nigger so much because it made the advertisers squeamish.

He wasn't allowed to be himself.

>It'll be a lot funnier to (((us))) if you wear a dressss, Dave

uh no thanks don't really wanna be a cross dresser

>What's wrong with you Dave? Do you not care about (((us))). Remember (((we))) write your cheques.

Allah demanded it

>why did he leave bros
Paul Mooney's paranoid bullshit

Couldn't handle the banter.

kek

i watched mooney's most recent standup on netflix and it was unbelievably bad

>dude white people lmao

If you look at his career prior to his show he didn't have much

over 10 pilots
a mel brooks movie
a movie with norm macdonald

the guy made enough to provide for his family and now lives with them back in ohio

he joked on letterman how the difference between the 10 million he got and the 50 million he walked away from is 40 million

but does he need the money? he can ride skateboards with his sons in rural ohio everyday instead of touring or working in la

www.youtube.com/watch?v=rckSuB2FYzU

Go out on top and have people begging for more...

Probably was just running thin

Dave Chapelle's comedy is the only thing I know that brings all races together to have a good laugh

a jewish cabal

This guy laughed too hard at his jokes about black people.

He also admitted that everything in that "pretty white lady singing" sketch were Dave's real opinions.

you forgot you've got mail, con air, the nutty professor, blue streak, oh yeah and a little movie called half baked

if you didn't know who he was, that's understandable. but don't act like other people didn't. i was alive then too, user.

Got paranoid & thought White people were out to get him

he wasn't THAT funny calm the fuck down

Ya, we almost had him too...

crack WAS intentionally distributed to destroy the black community not so sure about AIDS though

Everything in that skit was true except the aids part

Aids is higher in the black community because there is more gay black people, this is something they don't like to talk about

STREAM WHERE HELP ME

only one of those he was a lead was half baked, and that had a $8 million budget, so yeah a little movie

he went on conan after he left his show and said how conan had had him on 20 times and thanks for the support before he was famous

there is only 1 way to distribute AIDS

He knew as a show biz monkey he'd always have to write jokes for dumb people, he'd always be a monkey

if he did the show a decade late he couldn't say gay sex is gross

when aids came out they called it gay related immune disorder

they don't use condoms, ever

>Aids is higher in the black community because there is more gay black people
It's more likely because of needle sharing causing all the crack hoes to get aids, and the general reluctance of poor ass niggers to use condoms.

It's actually all 3. Black people have a disproportionate amount of gay people than whites in america, despite being much less of the population.

His new stuff on SNL was pretty fucking funny. Hope he brings his actual show back.

I really hate this guy. His standup routine is so full of "it's okay, I can say faggot because I'm a faggot!"

oh i misunderstood. this whole time i didn't realize he was the lead in men in tights.

daddy. dave chappelle is HILarious.

It's funny that the last time the Chappelle Show characters were on TV today's kids weren't even born yet

>1900A.D. was 3 years ago

Paul Mooney being a goddamned faggot and filling his head with bullshit, because Mooney is a fucking coattail riding hack and creepy old homosexual that was jealous of everyone and lusted after richard pryor to the point of richard cutting ties with him after mooney coming onto him.

Bill Burr fucking RATTLED him by laughing a bit too hard

didnt pryor have a huge bit about how he was gay or bisexual or something? ive got a vague recollection of that

that was probably after mooney tried to force himself on a cracked out of his mind richard pryor.

Link to the sketch?

because he isn't rick james