Should I do it? life’s very complicated and I’m over it

should I do it? life’s very complicated and I’m over it

Attached: 28A60C65-55E3-4D3E-823E-A2AE325EC024.jpg (4032x3024, 1.84M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=--JiiuJNvt4
marcusisblue.ytmnd.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's very fucking painful, but not for long I guess.

Keep pushing forward over those negative thoughts b/rother
This is what I go by, and I'm being honest, theres a lot of bullshit on here but

Attached: BwIE3SZCYAAkKn0.jpg (600x800, 56K)

Stream it faggot

Attached: FB_IMG_1520734935407.jpg (480x640, 24K)

That hook won't hold.

Attached: 1509034073425.jpg (720x543, 61K)

if you hang yourself properly you should die immediately, you break your neck, you don't just dangle there choking for like 30 seconds

don't ragequit just cos you suck at the game or got some bad rng, persevere and get good

I don't think that one nail will support you, you should look for a rafter or something. Could always go door knob and throw it to the other side of the door?

How fucking short are you. Is that the issue?

just lost the game :/

life aint always gonna be complicated

Are you ok? The hook appears to be screwed into solid wood which is (hopefully) screwed into the joists. As long as it isn't a chinese dollar store hook it should be fine.

Do you op?

Attached: JUST DO IT.gif (229x198, 1.86M)

More like how short is OP? He must be a serious manlet if he can hang himself that close to the ground.

What exactly is wrong OP? Tell us

No, you shouldn't. Think about this: what if you are wrong about an afterlife and you end up in a place like hell or maybe just like this life but slightly worse? Empirically speaking, it isn't likely to be better. I dare you to read the Christian bible--I like the NASB version, but others are acceptable--all the way through before considering suicide again. Try doing it with an open mind, please.

don't listen to these twats, OP. suicide is the one and only way you'll ever be free from this bullshit.

inb4 b-b-but it's a sin!!
fuck you and your god

First of all, the responses to this thread have made me laugh a lot so thanks everyone

I can’t convey what’s wrong really, because it’s everthing. I just hate everything about myself and my circumstances and my mental illness and I have no motivation to go on navigating this world, shit’s all too complicated. I don’t have a will to live. I alienate myself from everyone else and I have so much help being offered to me right now yet I’m making a noose and getting high and oh man I just don’t care to go on being the way that I am

I likes. Also, dubs checked.

that is the last thing I would do

I understand the temptation. Living on a planet full of people like you often makes me wish I could end it. Nevertheless, it isn't guaranteed to be an end to pain and I believe it will merely be a beginning of pain for those who die in an unsaved state.

damn so this is what it’d look like. definitely gotta wait til I’m alone in the house, those convulsions are real

Life is shit, but you can find a reason to live like love, work or a dream so life can sometimes be worth

For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.

Romans 8:18

Attached: 1345.jpg (600x450, 26K)

nah

Well, you certainly don’t wanna go like this.

I’ve thought about suicide for like 2 weeks straight now. I know life won’t be easy, but I’m gonna go through with living. I still want to see things, see how far I can go, even if it’s not very far at all,

Mental illness is shitty. I know that feel. I used to want to kill myself because my family will never understand me, but I've learned that they don't have to. I made a compromise. I won't do it until my parents die, hopefully of old age. Maybe when I get there, I won't want to do it.

You will suffer youtube.com/watch?v=--JiiuJNvt4

Yet another FAKE SUICIDE THREAD.

Die from your thread, since it's CANCER.

marcusisblue.ytmnd.com/
nevar forget

Nah sell your shit get a plane ride to the sandbox and go fight isis seek death in the glory of combat my friend

You could test the quantum immortality theory

that’s the thing. I hate knowing how far I can go, and knowing it’s not very far. in my recent inpatient stint I had to fill out a suicide prevention checklist or whatever that included things like “only god can decide when someone dies” and “I wouldn’t want to hurt my family like that” and the only two that I could honestly check were “I’m afraid I will fail if I try” and “I’m afraid of the actual act of committing suicide”

You gotta stop thinking about life as something you were supposed to win. It's just something to experience and spectate and learn about. You're not guaranteed another channel if you flip off this one, this could be the end for all you know. How boring it would be to sit in nothingness rather than watching a show unfold. Even if the show is shitty and you play the role that everyone hates, it's still interesting. The disinterest in and of itself is interesting. A dramatic story of a villain who just couldn't be his own hero, or perhaps you will, who knows?
Ending it just ruins the fun and suspense of it, either way.