So are guys supposed to really sleep without any shirt/singlet on?

So are guys supposed to really sleep without any shirt/singlet on?

I see it all the time on Sup Forums land

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2014/05/12/meet-the-27-year-old-hollywoods-older-women-are-falling-for/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I sleep naked all the time. Been doing that since 12. I don't understand why anyone sleeps with clothes on it's so uncomfortable.

How about showering? everyone in the movies faces the shower head.

Whenever I do that shit my back gets cold

What if there's a spider underneath your sheets and it crawls into your dick

You don't have? Blankets feel so good against bare skin. Gf does the whole head nuzzle thin on my chest too.

I thought sleeping in boxers was pretty common.

I wear a shirt mainly so I don't have to clean my sheets so often since occasionally I'll get all sweaty and I can't fucking stand wet sheets. Its a lot easier to get up in the middle of the night and change a shirt than it is to change the entire bed.

I feel more comfortable with my junk contained in my underwear, like a soft little hammock, and not flopping around lose and getting smashed by my legs.

I don't sleep with socks on

I literary shower facing the shower head. The only time I turn around is when I'm applying shampoo/conditioner and washing my body

>cut fags worry about bugs crawling into their pee pee

Literally no benefit of sleeping with clothes on

Sleeping like OP'S pic but when both you and your gf are naked is pretty cool though

>>cut fags worry about bugs crawling into their pee pee
>Literally no benefit of sleeping with clothes on

The dude didnt even mention cut vs. uncut

Are you insecure or something?

What if it crawls up your butt

What if you get double teamed by spiders

>Are you insecure or something?
If he was insecure he could make the choice to become cut.

Enjoy your nochoice
;^)

There's a big window in my shower. I live on the third floor and I usually shower during the day so I'll open the window up and watch birds and squirrels and shit up in the trees while I shower.. so I face sideways...

Comfy as fuck, honestly.

Sucks that winter is coming though.. I need to figure out how to keep my window from fogging up.

Way to jump the gun there faggio. You must be cut. (((((Lmao)))))

He wrote

>What if there's a spider underneath your sheets and it crawls into your dick

The only way anything could crawl in there is if you have no skin to cover up your pee hole.

Cut fags BTFO

>couple are naked
>the sheets are just over the girl's boobs but low enough that it leaves the man's chest bare

Maybe it's just the community I'm from (very German area) but I've never once seen or heard of someone having an uncut dick, and when it comes up I've heard people expressing disgust for it.

Not passing judgment since I honestly couldn't care less either way. But I'm pretty sure uncut is in the minority and seen as weird

I sleep like ops pic, but flipped the other way so my feet are at the headboard. And instead of a gf, I sleep with a pistol in my mouth. Pretty comfy.

>German
Unless you're a Jew or a tanned German, most Germans are uncut.

The only parts of the world where the majority is uncut is
>Africa
>Middle East
>The US

If you live in Germany or anywhere in Europe, cut is the minority because pretty much only Jews and Muslims do it.

Sleep with boxers masterrace here.

>community I'm from
>German area
>never heard it seen someone uncut
>people express disgust for it
>uncut is the minority

Fuck off with your shit happy merchant. I'm red pulled.

*The majority is cut...

I fucked up

It's ok user we know what you meant

That's literally how it always works IRL.
Girls titties get cold, and men run like furnacesso being under the covers above the stomach is just uncomfortable (and effeminate)

>red pulled

is that like an Indian burn for your foreskin?

Red pilled* you fuck

When sleeping, either boxers, or basketball shorts with no boxers. Least resistance between the Mrs. and my morning dick wood, ya feel me?

Has aby female celebrity ever been busted for pedophilia? I don't mean cougar stuff, but genuine pedophilia like fucking a 4 year old or CP possession.

>being under the covers is effeminate

this is the kind of thing that just screams "I AM INSECURE ABOUT MY MANHOOD AND I AM COMPENSATING FOR THAT WITH RIDICULOUS SHIT I MADE UP TO PROVE TO MYSELF THAT I AM STILL A MAN!!!!"

its like if you have a tiny dick, and you decide that only real men wear cowboy boots or something.. and some huge dicked bro with a ton of muscles and a deep voice comes and steals your girlfriend, and you console yourself with, "he's not a real man, he's wearing sandals!"

who the fuck are you kidding besides yourself?

>Having a tiny dick is something to be insecure about

this is the kind of thing that just screams "I AM INSECURE ABOUT MY MANHOOD AND I AM COMPENSATING FOR THAT WITH RIDICULOUS SHIT I MADE UP TO PROVE TO MYSELF THAT I AM STILL A MAN!!!!"

its like if you have a normal dick, and you decide that only real men have normal dicks or something.. and some tiny dicked bro comes and steals your girlfriend, and you console yourself with, "he's not a real man, he's got a tiny dick!"

who the fuck are you kidding besides yourself?

what kind of faggot sleeps with a shirt on unless they are drunk and pass right out or not at home

Having a girlfriend in the first place is the kind of thing that screams ""I AM INSECURE ABOUT MY MANHOOD AND I AM COMPENSATING FOR THAT BY BEING KEKED BY A DUMB SLUT TO PROVE TO MYSELF THAT I AM STILL A MAN!!!!"

what kind of faggot puts his dick in another mans asshole unless they are drunk and pass right out or not at home

pic related must have some boy sized skeletons in her closet

what the hell is happening

You sound like a literal Cuck if you're so insecure you think all gfs cheat on their boyfriends.

this

she's molesting a little boy

demi moore, a 10 year old boy and his mother.

If you've never spooned naked with a girl with your boner rubbing against her body all night so she wakes up horny and jumps on your dick, you should probably start working towards that

>calls others cucks
>buys into feminist bluepill propaganda that women are not just cold calculating sluts just trying to cash in their cunts before they get too old
Have fun cleaning out Tyrone's and Chad's leftover dried up semen

what the fuck
she would have gone for tongue if there were no cameras

Same for me.

Hey, if you want to look like a huge faggot with your nipples covered by a bedsheet, be my guest.

It's more likely a spider will crawl into your mouth while you're sleeping, than mess with your penis. Sleep tight.

>I feel more comfortable with my junk contained in my underwear, like a soft little hammock, and not flopping around lose and getting smashed by my legs.

We don't all have vulnerable thin skinned dicklets

nypost.com/2014/05/12/meet-the-27-year-old-hollywoods-older-women-are-falling-for/
HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

>not being comfy tier and sleeping naked

Why would I care about what a huge faggot thinks I should do with my nipples?

Yeah, but most adult males have descended testicles. Lucky you for skipping puberty and keeping them safe and sound up in your abdomen.

WEW

>not sleeping in a suit, tie and trousers

What the fuck

name?

our guy

I only wear boxer briefs when sleeping. I toss and turn a lot so any more clothing than that just gets twisted and tight which isn't comfy.

You are probably extremely fat for sweating so much in your bed and your testicles getting smushed against your fat thighs.

Normal people don't sweat as much as piggies, never even fuckin heard of people sweating outside of obvious situations.

Unless you live in Africa then you really should have disposable manlet beds for that problem.

NOBODY CARES YOU FUCKING SHITLORD VIRGINS

I thought they exterminated all you cutfags from there in WWII

Damn, I didn't get a gf until I was 2X
And she didn't look anything like that, that kid probably lost his virginity not long after this.
Some guys have more luck than they know what to do with

what the shit am I watching right now

pigs literally can't sweat, you uneducated retard

what does your girlfriends pussy taste like ?

honey

i dont like honey should i go gay ?

sure

will you go out with me ?

from your previous comments you are clearly an alpha male with a big dick

do you have a pusy?

yes, a boi pussy, will you impregnate me with your superior seed ?

no

Jackson, why?

fuck you faggot

you're mom

thats the dumbest shit i've read in weeks

american here. I sleep in my pajamas just like this. we all do.

I sleep naked.

I sleep in basketball shorts and a tshirt. gtfo

Do birds ever land in the window where you can grab em, jerk off on em and let em go again? Do you ever do that? Jack off on the birds? Do you?

It's already too late for me.

When it's warm I sleep naked, but when it's cold I feel much more comfy with clothes.
If my gf is here we cuddle naked and she falls asleep and I can't because I have a boner.

Yeah faggot most men sleep nude. Are you Japanese or something? Apparently it's unheard of there.

no shirt or pants, just boxers. although its starting to get cold so i may switch that up soon

i can't do this shit though, feels unnatural

>people actually sleep with clothes on besides boxers
Ever heard of blankets nigga

thats the most stereotypical chad face i've ever seen. I guess his appeal is looking like a football jock, which is reminding of a comforting youth for a lot of these women

nigga my pyjama so silky smooth it's like a circumstantial blanlet

who else leaves their feets outside the covers to keep cool?

I sleep in underwear.
Some people sleep naked, but I don't like it. What if I have a wet dream? The underwear will catch it, but if I sleep without underwear I have to change the bedsheets

DELETE THIS

Nigga he's chunky as fuck, not a stereotypical jock at all. Apparently he's just intensely charismatic and a good talker.

I'd do it too if I were fat like you guys

Maybe if it's like -10c outside

10/10 experience but you should delete this in order to avoid suicides

why would you wanna know his name? weirdo

>couple just have sex
>no tissues or girl running to the bathroom because cum is leaking out her
>no mention of wet spot on bed
>dude's cock doesn't get stuck to the blanket because he didn't clean his cock. Cum is sticky. Ever came and didn't clean up after and fell asleep? You wake up with your cock stuck to the blanket. And you have to rip it off and it hurts.
>man talks to woman after sex. Not just grunting one word answers and rolling over with the knowledge she won't slide closer to him to spoon because there's a fucking wet spot in the middle of the bed
>even if birth control is used. No slipping off the condom and chucking it against the wall to see if it sticks and the women saying that's gross and to pick it up. Then he picks it up and throws it at the women and hits her in the face and cum splatters her face and hair and maybe her eyes. Woman calls him an asshole while he laughs and says it was funny but he's sorry.

>tfw cut
>tfw not even jewish
>tfw parents were just really good goys

I sleep with just underwear on cause my ass gets sweaty at night for some reason, my gf sleeps naked.

>sleeping in anything but what you were wearing that day
>not being so tired from countless hours of studying french auteurs that you immediately pass out without changing

plebs

>wearing condoms while on birth control

?

>trusting women ever
>implying they could never forget

How the fuck can anyone sleep with that many pillows? They are practically sitting up while sleeping for fucks sake.

Who was in the wrong here?