APOLOGIZE

APOLOGIZE

I'm sorry society is letting you down Jesse

For what?
Unless there's another accuser it's already been swept under the rug, unfairly mind you.

he literally copped to it and posted a groveling apology on the bands facebook lmao, just like I said they would

Where are the defenders now?

I would let him sexually abuse me

Where's the outrage?

all his fans were going in on him in the comments of the facebook post lol

Link?

facebook,com/BrandNew/posts/10155923794753023

Thank god. Their fans were annoying, now I can listen to them without knowing I share the same tastes as faggots.

This would have never happened had moot never deleted /l/.

>Check the facebook apology
>All female comments are "nuh uh, this apology is bullshit. Not good enough, you disgusting pervert."
>All male comments are just banter
Why are women so disappointing

I'm surprised Jesse's apology didn't actually mention the accusation against him, it stuck to generalities of "people he mistreated".

Wonder why he didn't mention it.

Maybe because the person who made the claims is unsubstantiated and batshit crazy?

I'm sorry, Andy Kaufman

Women are the victims, so I guess it makes sense they would take it more personally.

Probably too difficult to address it directly
Doubtful considering the tone of his apology post and how the guy has obviously treated women like shit for most of his adult life

>I don't know how to say no ;_;
abloo hoo

IT'S THE SAME LOGIC TO GET US OUT OF TROUBLE AND SHAKE OFF ALL THE PEOPLE WE'VE ABUSED.

Probable reasons
1) It didn't happen, or didn't happen how it was described
2)He was avoiding incriminating himself
3) He flat out doesn't remember

Based on the type of music he makes, I don't think the story being true or not would affect him feeling the way he described in the post. He seems like he's self loathing and understands that he's hurt a lot of people regardless of whether this instance happened or not.

o shit....

Except none of the people commenting were likely abused by him.
They're being relentless unempathetic to someone clearly self hating because someone made an unsubstantiated claim that he abused them while they were underage

>BN fans still in denial
How does it feel that your Personal Jesus is a garbage person who used and abused women as soon as he was able to?

I more or less already assumed it, since its pretty evident from the music he made

Makes me wonder all the people who were throwing cold water on the accusation if they actually read his lyrics

lmao he's probably just doing it for attention. it's irrelevant whether its real or not, just wants those delicious reaffirmations that he's a terrible person.

I'm just saying they would be more likely to take take it personal as they find themselves in those situations, whether they subject themselves to it or not

Makes me wonder what people saying stuff like "omg this puts Me vs Maradona vs Elvis in a new light" thought songs like that were about

honestly this just makes his lyrics more real and honest :)

shut up cuck

women aren’t even people they’re just living memes

Doubtful. Not proven with evidence from the accuser though.

Good counterpoint.

This isn't a court of law, fuckwad. Lacey has been notorious for literally years for this shit. It's even in his music.