Random/feelings threat

Random/feelings threat.

Genesis, I'm so sorry!
You are my best friend and I didn't wanna hurt you.

Attached: 1519396755264.jpg (887x1200, 336K)

Attached: 1448134238099.jpg (540x960, 346K)

I've been rejected by women twice this year alone because one says she has basically no emotions and the other lives in China most of the time so she got a boyfriend when she visited home. I have since felt "I tried and I gave up."

Attached: 1423400574082.gif (317x178, 993K)

can i borrow a feeling?

Scott, you're a fuckin asshole. I hope you die in the most horrific and painful way imaginable.

This might be believable if women were on the internet.

Please Genesis, I just wanted to get with you. You're the prettiest person I know.

I used to bully my younger brother and I regret it so much. I always try to make it up to him now but I know deep down I'm a piece of shit. It's funny because I didn't realise I was being a dickhead towards him until after I ceased. I always thought I was treating him like how he deserved. I just hope he can forgive me.

You shall not surrender, there's a lady looking for you atm.
being rejected sucks, but I literally hurt my best friend and destroyed a 7 year friendship cause stupid reasons.
what are you looking in a girl?

Attached: c5ecf1b86d7268284b622d76e42e4933.jpg (408x599, 35K)

not Scott, but what he did?

Attached: emo.png (640x426, 248K)

I've tried and never had any luck. Last year was even worse with 6 rejections.

Attached: medating.jpg (574x960, 63K)

indeed my Genesis is the prettiest person ever, plus a silver surfer.

Attached: hitler-and-german-shepherd1.jpg (442x640, 54K)

Mein Hero.

dubs of regreat.

It is not easy to be an older brother, probably it will take him years but he will forget and forgive.

Attached: tumblr_m4y2bcd_V8v1rplcjyo1_1280_thumb[2].jpg (618x745, 83K)

The good ol days...

it must be your "game", no matter how fucking ugly a man can be, a woman will look always for a nice and funny man.
I don't know you, but get a new haircut, get a nice cologne, meet people from your city and go out just for a coffe, learn how to deal and parle with a woman.
How old are you?

Attached: images.jpg (221x228, 9K)

Genesis is a book retard

>cringe

Don't try to hide it, show us your feelings.

Attached: 152017558015.jpg (800x450, 46K)

Attached: 1412985246140.jpg (500x387, 47K)

Attached: 1441329425466.jpg (657x500, 116K)

We weren't dating
He was my only friend and left me without explanation.

hory shet!
Not cool at all, but did he tried to contact you at some point or nothing at all?
I just want my genesis back.
I tried to take a creep video of her and she find out and now she won't talk to me, I just want to apologize to her.

Attached: giphy.gif (278x285, 184K)

got rejected today by the only girl I really talked to, we joked around and had a good time together, I felt there may finally be a chance... but well...

Attached: 42182156.jpg (280x180, 13K)

No, he didn't. We never hung out IRL too often because we were busy, but we met up once the summer started last year. Two or three days after that he stopped responding to me. After I messaged him a ton asking what was up, he left a really vague "fuck you" message. I have no idea what I did, and I haven't tried to contact him since.

Broke up with her last week. Feeling an insane urge to call her up right now.

Do not, or it will just hurt worse.

Fuck my life, Fuck the fucking normies FUCK EVERYTHING I CAN'T STAND WORKING WITH FAGGOTS

Explain, please. My brain isn't functioning rationally

im not close to people because i define friends as people i can open up too and choose to never open up to anyone.

>My brain isn't functioning rationally
Not him but you just pointed out exactly why you shouldn't call her.

I know lots of people. They all seam to like me. Little do they know I can't stand them.

I am morbidly terrified my life is a simulation, or something I'm just dreaming up while being locked in a padded cell.

xandra i miss you and i am a gigantic fucking loser and i'm sorry for wasting both of our time. i wish i had just shot myself when i was alone in the bush a few years ago.