Let see her reaction

Let see her reaction
As we play a game called: plan her rape

Tell me how would you capture her/rape her/ what you would do after. I will then send what you wrote to her and post her reaction. I will also post more pics

Attached: cnTsIzz.jpg (453x604, 51K)

kek you won't do it

I would ask her on a date after an appropriate amount of time. If her answer was no I would respect her decision and leave her be.

Don't be a scumbag all your life op

Try me

Attached: Screenshot_20180311-003908.png (1440x2560, 933K)

Study her habits
Stalk and wait
Darkness and an alley or park or easy location
Knock her out with a leather billy club
Drag her into said easy location or vehicle
Tie, drug, rape until used up
Dump corpse in the desert

If you're serious then grab her by surprise and just do it and then leak the images online

is she a Brazil bean?

Walk into favela, rape her, no one cares, it's Brazil.

Go home and kiss my wife and kid. Have a steak. Hope I didn't catch Zika.

Got to know more about her first...what does she do for a living? Does she have family, friends, significant other...?

I would get her to like me and pretend to be a normal boyfriend, and then someday when we're having some sex I'll whip out some handcuffs and make sure she can't move her hands, and then tie her legs so she can't move a muscle out of place.

I'd try to make it the best sex she's ever had, going through all of the stops. And then I'll shoot myself in the head and splatter my brains all over her body. So that she's trapped beneath my corpse with my cum, blood and brains all over her until we're found like that.

It'll be a night she'll remember for the rest of her life.

She was cute, if thats her in the new photo...yuck wouldnt rape

shes fugly can I just kill her

Not your personal army, beta faggot.

sir, i like the way you think and i would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

She is very shy and gullible, likely a virgin. Currently living alone. Goes to college, doesnt drink alcohol except for rare ocassions in small quantities

I have that photo.

Attached: Screenshot_20180310-213940.png (1440x2560, 1.56M)

OP and the rest of you are lame sacks of shit

She's not attractive at all, OP, she only has big tits.

Attached: Screenshot_20180311-005053.png (1440x2560, 760K)

More

Attached: Screenshot_20180311-005058.png (1440x2560, 1.61M)

Another of her

Attached: 11244898_10206873627223987_928456027999039955_n.jpg (960x960, 146K)

I thought you had retired.

Attached: bluebikini.jpg (540x476, 27K)

Who are you?

I'll stalk her and wait for a good opportunity. I'll set up cameras around her house and study her habits. Every club or bar she goes to, I'll be there watching her from the back. I'll drug her drink when no one is watching and wait for it to kick in. Her friends gather Irene and plan to take her home and let her sleep it off. Before they get home, I break in and leave a bottle of water on her night stand laced with GHB. I patiently wait in her closet and watch her drink half the bottle before going to sleep. I have free access to her body all night now. I'll set up a camera and rape every one of her holes making sure to fill her with my cum. I'll keep using and abusing her body for the next 5 hours. I'll leave her naked and splayed out on her bed with cum leaking out of every hole. I can't wait to use your body, Irene.

that dude

Attached: Screenshot_20180311-011620.png (1440x2560, 602K)

LOL
BUMP

Attached: Screenshot_20171108-220915.png (480x800, 216K)

larping faggot. mods will remove black girl threads but not this faggot shit

Attached: 46d7d4f1-200c-46b5-8a7c-409f02caed21..png (640x480, 227K)

>6% battery

Attached: mfwm.jpg (960x720, 225K)

Fuck off

>tfw op maybe is on the autism spectrum
>most likely the reason why op is planning a rape
>wants to rape 6/10 with big tits
>now 35% more sure op has some kind of autsim

Attached: 1516002537377s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

I'm going to hide outside her home and wait until she's getting back from somewhere. I'll grab her and take her inside and choke her until she's unconscious. I'll beat her face bloody and fuck her in the ass

Are you fucking blind? she's 5/10 at best, don't be a liar. She's fucking average.

im starting to think you are really autistic op

op what does it feel to plan the rape of a jewish goblin? and thinking Sup Forums is your personal army?

unrapable
she's clearly asking for it, so you have consent

shhhh don't tell him so he fucks it up and ends in jail being used as a fucktoy for niggers

She’s fucking ugly mate

op likes his jews extra crispy

Tell her you'll stop being a creepy fucktard if she sends nudes.

do u take requests???

wwyd

Attached: km - Copy.jpg (960x640, 60K)

Attached: katejerk2.jpg (306x663, 79K)

Attached: katelyn14.jpg (621x787, 175K)

quit hijacking it was getting interesting

Jesus Christ leave the girl alone, just because nobody will touch you doesn't mean you have to invade a girls life

MODS

op's phone died

Damn, this was looking interesting.

op prob got banned

Fucking amateurs

First I would ether her mother and father and get them secured to chairs. Bolt the chairs to the ground and ball gag them. Then we start with the fun on the little woman. First I noose her neck and gently hang her in front of her mommy and daddy. Then tie a tourniquet around her left leg and leave it like that for 3 or so hours as I torture her breasts with a riding crop until they were bruised and sore, before using the crop on her pussy until she's squirming in agony. As the leg turns blue I would cut it off with a surgical saw, lubricate my cock and start fucking her stump. As I approach climax I would brutalize her face with a ball-peen hammer and smile at mommy and daddy as I shoot my first load on her bludgeoned face. After catching my breath, her severed limb would go on daddy's lap and I would use a blow torch to cauterize half the stump wound. Waiting for her to come to after she passed out, I'd fill her poop shoot with enough grease to fill a formula one race car.
I'd put on a metal chefs glove and punch daddy on the chin and slap my blood covered cock on mommy's face. Then comes the anal sex marathon on the little woman. Right before I ejaculate into her ass, she gets the metal glove donkey punch to the back of the head. Finally the tourniquet comes off and I masturbate till climax while she bleeds out and then shoot my load on mommy's face. From there I grab a quick shower, poor gas on mommy and daddy, set fire to the house and go to the bar for drinks.

Attached: 1286864078686.jpg (1810x1304, 379K)

Bump

I'm running low. Give me your best reaction images.

Attached: jillnye.png (656x452, 350K)

This is definitely real