Is it normal to get white hairs at age 20?

Is it normal to get white hairs at age 20?

Attached: IMG_7209.jpg (225x225, 18K)

Yes, I have a coworker who's 22 and he has several dozen white hairs.

Early signs of cancer.

Beats balding at 20 i guess

Really?

Attached: 04B.jpg (956x960, 58K)

I drink a lot and feel shitty for no reason sometimes, I kinda been suspecting some underlying health issue
But fuck it bro, if that's the way she goes, that's just the way she goes

i have 50/50 black with gray all my life.. dont care. Start growing and become a witcher

could be nerve gas

When I was 18-20 I ran a small busy cafe kitchen by myself and only had a kitchen hand help 2 days of the week.

We usually did 200+ covers a day from breakfast-afternoon plus functions. I was working 70 hours a week and my hair started going grey on the edges from the stress. I stopped work there and now it's back to normal.

Also my beard goes orange. No idea why.

Yes

go for a run and get out of the house you dumb fuck.

stop eating burgers and goga gola all the time.

I don't get just gray ends, full white fucking hairs

I knew I guy in high school who had a salt and pepper thing going on, so idk man

I found a few greys and I'm only 26. I wouldn't mind going totally grey though. That Max from Catfish vibe.

bro i started graying at age 12.....im salt and pepper now at 22 its no big

I don't run, but i walk at least a mile or two everyday and work a physically active job one season of the year. I eat shit food sometimes but mostly healthier budget stuff.

I started getting white hair when I was 12. Salt and pepper at first, but by the time I was 22, I had gone full white.

No, it's not "normal" by it's not unheard of either.

Totally fine, I'm 29 with plenty of gray chest, pubic, beard and head hair. My dad was the same way and fully gray by 35

it's not abnormal but it is frown upon especially on planes

In highschool, one of the lab assistant was in his early 30s and has full head of white hairs, but I think he had some sort of condition.

I'm 35 this year and just got my first grey hairs, about 3 buried in the back of my head.
I have a genetic quirk where my hair used to be jet black and it's now going sandy, dark blonde, Light brown and auburn in places.
I have naturally medium light olive skin so it doesn't look too bad.

Attached: 1513480115799.jpg (349x349, 31K)