I went to McDonald's today and got a Filet-O-Fish combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side...

I went to McDonald's today and got a Filet-O-Fish combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. I was eating it in my vehicle in the parking lot and listening to an audiobook when I glanced up and saw the McDonald's worker I ordered outside having a cigarette.

She waved at me and I nodded and had to wait 7 minutes before she went back inside and I could eat in comfort again. I don't think that employees should be bothering or even trying to socialize with customers outside of the McDonald's restaurant or drive through, but that is another story.

I went to McDonald's for dinner tonight and got a McChicken combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. As I was driving to the second window the same girl was still working. She was acting somewhat obsequious and attempting small talk when she asked, 'why don't you come eat inside instead of in the parking lot where it is cold'.

That really bothered me for many reasons. First of all, I don't want my routine or actions to be tracked by a fast food employee. Secondly, she should not try to tell me how I should live my life. I do not want to eat inside because I find it less comfortable and would much rather be inside my vehicle listening to an audiobook and enjoying myself and my privacy.

Overall, I think it was very unprofessional to bring this up. I should have a clean slate with each drive through visit, not have to get the third degree because I committed some sort of faux pas. Which I don't think I did, because I often see people eating in fast food parking lots. How does she know I am not busy going to work or somewhere in a rush?

How do you feel about eating in your vehicle in the parking lot of a fast food restaurant versus eating inside the restaurant?

Attached: 348s.jpg (348x348, 17K)

This isn't fucking yelp you robot lol

fuck u, OP
I can smoke a cigarette if i want you lonely fucking faggot, eating in your car like a lonely bitch. Oh yeh and i spit in your fucking filet o shit

kill yourself

you autistic bastard, were you always like this or did it just happen?

this is a copypasta

you'll die alone

only a mega elite oldfag could know and post this

we all die alone, faggot

You’re a whiny little bitch

i think u n ur mom need to have the conversation kid

I won't

Stale copypasta.

lolwut?
This shit ain't that old. I don't have the shit to see if someone's samefagging or not, but i'm guessing its a samefag here.

This slight you feel is created because you want a public place to be private. However nice it would be society can't function without public places and in order to function in society you need to face the public to some degree.

McDonalds is not a nessessity. It's a want and you made the choice to go and get it. You made the choice to go out into public a place where people can see you and if they are decent people they will behave decently by being polite and not ignoring people who cross they're path.

It would be nice if everybody could experience everything the way they wanted to. If that were to become reality it would be absolute chaos.

Accept the consequences of your actions and let the girl have her short break.

This is a copy pasta...ive seen this bullshit before. But nice 10/10 doe..

Attached: 1520739627038.jpg (749x750, 53K)

Agreed. Eating in mcdonalds is a fucking shit show of toddlers and single mothers and obese black women. Truly a gamble of your life not worth the big mac n fries. All the triggered faggots in here probably love interacting with normie plebs in ghetto restaurants

nigga ur a virgin lmao

Attached: aho73.png (900x1174, 1.35M)

Stale pasta.

Nice pasta there bud you mind sharing

False alarm

Attached: Thank god it's a LARP.png (953x903, 177K)

>listening to an audiobook and
jerking off into his burger.

You would think he'd change it up a bit but no same copypasta. He's one of the two fags in the Sonic commercial. Not sure which.

fucking robot jesus christ

I'm real surprised by the amount of people that didn't know this. It ain't even old

Take your old-assed moldy pasta and politely get bent

Attached: KYS - 2.png (600x842, 142K)

I hope she shits in your next burger. She was just trying to be nice, which is actually pretty fucking rare in retail - even less in Maccas.

Can't say I've ever seen it before.

fpbp

How about you don't be a fucking fatass and stop eating fast food in parking lots.

autism.

Yall took the bait like a cumshot in your mouth

Double dubs checked

This is new meme, bacon cheese burger on the side
I'll take my gets with a bacon cheeseburger on the side

Attached: image.jpg (650x430, 63K)

So did you faggot. Got you to respond didn't it

Fillet o’ Fidh is awesomeness right? But I don’t see any problem with small talk

Copypasta or not I do HVAC work and so during lunchtime I eat in my work truck since I'm usually covered in dust, sweat, grease.

Great going, faggot.
You just took the bait too.

You're an idiot.

ITT: a lot of newfags

What a newfag nigger.

what is this hacking tool

look at this post from a serious Sup Forums poster

Thought
this was going to be an interesting history
but it just ended in OP being a faggot wanting a big black dick to suck and eat 24/7
/thread