Post albums that you like and one memory you always recall when listening to it

Post albums that you like and one memory you always recall when listening to it.

>Reminds me of playing games and chatting with my long distance gf during the winter of 2013
>Coincidentally when life fell apart
I cry everytime

I remember I listened to a bunch of Smashing Pumpkins and some MBV on a road trip to Santa Fe. New Mexico is comfy as fuck btw I might move there since the property tax is lower.

Biking to an ochem final in winter quarter 2012 an accepting the fact that I'm going to fail and have to change the entire planned course of my life listening to 'your life is over'

Damn dude. What happened?

Blasting gooks to the sounds of the Stones. Good times.

tfw no good memories, because I burn bridges and can't stand anyone from my past. Probably something I listened to by myself so there was no asshole to ruin the memory for me. I guess Filth Pig by Ministry even though I only like the first few songs. Me and my friend's brother blasted it in high school and then I posted it to FB one time and he remembered it and said it made his drunken evening. Al Jergensen is a faggot, but those first few songs on Filth Pig rocked hard.

This is the first album I had on cassette, borrowed it from my uncle. It got stuck in my car's player and I never got it out before getting rid of that car. He knows but never brings it up. Sorry uncle.

I ended up getting a B in the class, but dropped all aspirations of going to med school
That class was like getting gut punched in my soul

>My life has been extraordinary blessed and cursed and won

Gets me every time

Filth Pig is great. It reminds me of the American Head Charge cover of it, which was great, but *that* makes me think of when I saw AHC live and they did a cover of Burning Inside for their encore. I think I was the only one in the audience who knew the song and I was losing my mind screaming along. It was awesome.

I posted Crumbs when my buddy saw it drunk. "I've never had a life. I don't even know what life is. Have you, have you, have you, had what you'd call a life?"

Both of us came from fucked up backgrounds so it is kind of a cool memory to think that he drunkenly vibed with that song as well.

That's a good track. I'm going to have to revisit it now that you've brought it up

Being alone in my room at midnight, high as hell on cough syrup and coming up on the peak

Id never done anything stronger than weed so the trip was really intense like getting shot out of a canon. I was pretty dissed

I really like Lava. Grew up in crazy church and church family so it always is funny to sing along to the crazy preacher, "HOT LAVA - Be healed! Be healed! Be healed, Be ye healed!"

How is that? Is there a hangover or anything negative to it? What kind of cough syrup? Shit with dextromethorphane in it or what?

the album has just come out so I wanted to listen to it in a memorable way. i drank a bottle of cough syrup that only had dxm in it, and then smoked some weed. I was just lying in bed listening and slowly I came up on the trip and I was having close eye visuals like flying through valleys and past mountains and trees. I felt like I was leaving my body going all different directions. When I opened my eyes things changed shape vaguely and I was seeing double. I just closed my eyes and sank all the way to the bottom of what felt like the edge of the world. I got higher and farther outside myself and the songs became more surreal and important. after the album finished I was more sober but still very high

being isolated and sick for like two weeks, jerking off to increasingly weird hentai every day

i've improved quite a bit since then. shame cause its a really good and nostalgic album but every time i hear it i cant help but think of feeling like shit and trap doujins

Stephen King wrote all his first novels on alcohol a little cocaine and mostly cough syrup, he doesn't remember writing them, also a lot of metal playing

I remember buying this album back in 1998. blue skies bring tears.

spending two months horribly sick, unable to leave my room, with this as my only soundtrack

>Wait for a bus after a long school day
>Get to bus
>Already dark
>Enjoy Kamppi when it's so dark
>Bus chair is comfy af

Don't neglect your health, user. Stay home and rest for as long as your body needs.

Lying on my bed at 4 am during late summer not knowing what to do.

Staring out of the bus window on the way to school, tired as shit and just waking up

sounds like pain

Late summer nights listening to the cassette of it and even with typical angsty shit on my mind, still the most at peace i had felt for a while

Forgot pic

how did you get a b in ochem? it's fucking easy you brainlet

Good advice, creep.