Which presidential candidate is the most popular in Long Island, NY?

Which presidential candidate is the most popular in Long Island, NY?

Ted Cruz.

Long Island here. Can confirm. We are all #CruzMissiles.

Trump

Suffolk County reporting, probably depends on which area you're from. Trump and Hillary won here

631 here

Trump and its not even close

Long Islander here, it's Gary Johnson

516 reporting. The redpill is strong here. Trump.

Trump easily

Staten island has always been Italian and Russian Republicans

To expand, white people generally support Trump, but of course the left is trying to establish nigger and spic colonies which will obviously lean Hillary. The parasites haven't taken over yet, though.

Trump for the Catholic Irish. Italian, Spanish Americans, Greek Orthodox trump.
Jewish are split but do not want Bernie at all

Not sure about nigs since I never talk politics with them. The illegal spics are too busy working to care.
Homos pro Bernie
Single moms, dikes, and older widows pure Hillary
White colored Hispanics whose parents became legal citizens and paid their taxes as well as speak English and appreciate what living honestly in this country means...totally Trump

In Suffolk I see Trump stickers more often than those of others.

Lots of Bernie-fags in Nassau.

516 reporting

Massapequa

my family and i are all registered democrats and are completely on the trump train!!

all my friends tho are Bernie supporters

looks like you need new friends

dairy barn in my town was supposed to be a bank like 3 years ago. Now, it's nothing.

Who gives a shit about long island.. queens get the money!

Do you like all american hamburger?

Actual long islander, in Suffolk (east part) it tends to be republican more. Nassau is always democrat.

It also depends on who you are.
They Jews are all over the place, being that there are reformed, conservative, orthodox, secular, and so on.

Most young people are democrat but they want Bernie.

As for queens and Brooklyn probably democrat, but they are apart of the NYC district.

Also this guy said it pretty well

ayyy thats the mf dairy barn in pequa

LI confirmed for trump train

hell yes!!...

getting a Quarter pounder with cheese, fries and a strawberry shake..
And then eating it at Jones beach is a summer ritual

I know a lot of trump supporters but I see the some Bernie bumper stickers every once and awhile.

is there a short island?

Pequa bro.

From the other day

Bay Shore here. Know many Trump fans. Young friends are 90% Bern-outs. Doesn't matter, they won't actually vote anyway. Also TONS of illegal immigrants around here.

Queens is on Long Island

Trump

Farmingdale here. I miss "the pencil." Maybe I should go to the beach this summer.

>Australia
they aren't shills, just Australians

Long island fag here. almost all of my friends are trump supporters the ones that arent hate hillary and say they will vote trump if its him vs hillary. however i see a lot of people i know on facebook complain about trump (mostly just annoying sjws) nassau is generally a republican county and if it comes down to trump vs hillary expect LI in general to go for trump. i used to think trump wouldnt be able to turn new york red but every day it seems like his chances of making us go red increase

i have a dairy barn in my town too (long beach) ive never been to all american but i hear its pretty fuckin good i gotta try it out.

havent been to jones beach in a long time. did you see the blue angels over there last week?

Astoria, Queens reporting. There was a LOT of Bernie stickers here but I personally took every single sticker off of the light posts they were stuck on, like the autist that I am

The only people I know here that don't support Trump are the more obnoxious female "professionals" and some soccer moms.

>popular on stronglsland

Trump obviously. He's a degenerate Guido wannabe that tans himself dark to LOOK like a minority while simultaneously hating on minorities.

>did you see the blue angels over there last week?

The blue angels take off in Farmingdale and fly right over my house in Massapequa to get to Jones beach... So technically yes, I did see them..

if hilldawg gets an oompa loompa orange spray tan, collagen ballon lips an blowout hairdo, frosted tips and some gold tone gucci sunglasses and starts shouting "Motherfukka" and "Muff Cabbage" she could take Lon-G Eyes-land

fucking guido trash love that shit.

thats cool af i didnt know that

i saw them when i was driving on the parkway but i didnt get a chance to stop and watch

Trust me, they get old real quick. When you have fucking fighter jets flying over your house as an alarm clock and then periodically screaming overhead for several days in a row, there is much less appeal.

d-do we have a meet up?

516 reporting

I live in copiague so they were pretty much flying by my house as well. I was actually on 110 and two flew over me when they were landing.

> meet up?
only if you want to get analized by a drunken spray tanned Wisterol addict with frosted tips and a permanent duckface.

Lel that would be pretty funny.

fuck pequa

Younger people and college students support Bernie by and large but there are probably just as many Trump supporters, if not more. I don't know any Hillary supporters personally, which is amazing considering we're only like 30 min away from the liberal cesspool that is Manhattan

north shore is literally all trump

t. Farmingdale

did you get bullied in high school here or something?

kek

FUCK THE SPICS OUT HERE T.EASTQUOGUE

>Lon-G Eyes-land
that was a terrible attempt at mimicking the accent,kill self

Thank you for the (you)

THESE FUCKING SPICS AND THERE GOD DAMN CHICKENS

REEEEEEEEEEEE

GO LIVE ON A FARM IF YOU WANT FARM ANIMALS

OR ATLEAST BUILD A SOUND PROOF CAGE IF YOUR GONNA LOCK THEM IN THERE ALL DAY ANYWAYS

>Lon-G Eyes-land
>Not Lawn-GUY-land

>Sup Forumsong Island meet up....

haha

Mastic beach here, Donald Trump is our man

I'm not very rapeable, I'm one of the areas premier karate men

nice guy jiujitsu monday-friday on broadway

516 here. My town didn't really seem to have much enthusiasm on the outside, but I know quite a few Trump supporters. Only saw a single lawn with two trump signs. We had a shit ton of Chris McGrath for senate signs up though.

I also hilariously saw a lone Kasich sign on the southern state.

Eq reporting in. literally this if you ever see someone on the news torching the beaners in sh or whb with a flamethrower it's me

North shore Suffolk fag here, town is nearly 90% white so mostly Bernie/Shillary among the youth and Trump among the older folk. How's everyone been enjoying this shitty rain?

It didn't rain nearly enough for me and I wish we had thunder.

Hillary.

Elites live on Long Island. Usually rich Jews with influence, I.E. dollars to fund shit.

It's like the discount Martha's Vineyard.

today was the day, I'm going to score some points with a lady at work. Shift is over and its raining, I'm going to be a gentleman and walk her to her car with my trusty umbr....fuck I left mine in the car too

there was Magnificent rainbow and sunset this evening!!

Of course it's Trump. Hes almost tailer-made for Long Island republicans.

Go away Kangaroo shitposter

That's just the north shore. And this one town called Hewlett which I like to call Jewlett.

FUCK MAN I KNOW THAT DAIRY BARN!

Ive eaten from that barn

>secret trump