So i had sex with a nine year old late last night and i don’t know how to feel...

so i had sex with a nine year old late last night and i don’t know how to feel. i’m eighteen years old and i’m fearing i will spend the rest of my life in prison. the laws in my country are pretty lengthy, how do i get her to stay quiet? i saw her early this morning and she seemed to not say much, will she talk? please help me.

Attached: 06CEC295-520B-410F-AFB6-ED5D02C21A38.jpg (471x312, 73K)

No

Attached: 1519541493209.gif (208x156, 1.23M)

it’s my next door neighbours daughter, me and her parents are very close and they are around all the time, as well as me going to theirs. i’ve always enjoyed being around her (daughter) and she enjoys much company to. i fucked up so badly.

Yeahhh you fucked up.

MOOOOODS

greentext

lmao youre fucked dumbass

haha you have max 48h before they knock to your door. You should be packing instead of writing on Sup Forums.

shoot the girl in the back of the head so she cant say anything

>so you know them really well but somehow have no idea whether she's trustable?

yeah you should probably not stay where you are for very long. gl in prison

i’m i only eighteen if i get caught will i still be tried as a adult? i’ve been eighteen for little over two months. how long can i be imprisoned for?

Yeah, you’d be stupid to not kill her. She’s gonna slip up and spill the beans soon.

Attached: 200.png (300x100, 10K)

he already did one of worst crimes he could so this is also an option...

prison is a literal death sentence for you once someone like your cell mate finds out. you had no self restraint and now you got to pay the consequences. Sayonara, retard.

They would charge you as an adult if you were 17.

hopefully life

you're going to be murdered in prison. gl.

Attached: haha you're a pedophile.jpg (249x202, 10K)

You're fine. She won't say a thing. Now ride that train for as long as you can, make sure you are a giving lover and the fun will never end.

I hope she tells her parents you sick fuck. Have fun in jail. I hope your cellmate/fellow inmates find out what you've done and do to you what you did to that little girl.

Have fun in jail pedo.

If you live in the USA youll be out in prison with other SO's. If your not in the USA I think they just electricute your ballsack until your cock explodes

they will call you "sweet 18" then. I fucked up and your life as you knew it is over. You can go to jail or run for most of your life. If you want to run change you apperance, become fat (gainers and steroids) maybe think about plastic surgery. For this you need money so start thinking how to get it and how to change country. After 48h every police man in you region will know your face same on every airport.

She have any hair in the snatch?

No you didn't.

But if you did you have two options.

1. Die. Either kys now or go to jail and get beaten and raped to death.
2. Kill the rapee, burn the body, clothes from that night and dump body weighted with rocks in mesh wire in the sea or nearest deep body of water.

Now you have time to plan your next attack on an innocent life. Just like all the other faggots to pussy to harm the real scum of the world.

fuck, all these newfags distracted me from what's actually important

post pics, op

Was it consensual? Why do you think she'll tell on you?

How big is your dick? Who initiated?

Describe tightness.

I will call your bluff as I'm an experienced degenerate predator.

Was it forced in any way? Also, you're probably fucked. Why the hell would you do this?

Shit man I mean best bet is cut all ties and move 5he fuck away. Shit will slip from kids mouth wether I mean it or not.

you didn't actually do this right? you're just posting this as a meme... right?

it wasn’t as it was her idea

I feel for u though. Good luck m8

how long will i go to prison for it i am caught? i dont know much about laws and sentences in my country but from what i hear from stories it can be life in prison? can i be tried as a child?

i truly truly hope this is for attention. because if not, you are fucked

Well in that case you're in the clear

Did you wear protection?

what country do you live in

bump for wtf

Attached: 1520139766750.jpg (503x385, 108K)

well, if she can actually keep a secret, you MIGHT be OK, but considering she still has the mind of a child, I highly doubt she'll keep a secret.

whelp, sorry man, if i were you id start moving to another continent. a country where other sick fucks like you live. brazil maybe.

i’m american but i have lived in canada for seven years are sentences as harsh as the states?

Attached: 7fa6b0be9d5614e6e8aa57089f47c718ec462a462188bb1b058a1456cfd02d12.jpg (625x472, 65K)

Tell me your experiences
What was your youngest?

Bumping so you go to prison

Did you actually penetrate her? Was she awake whrn you did this? Was she asking you to stop? Were you intoxicated? Do you have mental issues (apart from wanting to fuck a CHILD)? Have you previously been caught in a compromising position with a minor?

O.P. if you aren't a troll you are an idiot. Hand yourself in to the police, admit what you have done and ask for help. It will go a long way to giving you leniency when you do get caught.... amd you will be caught eventually.

How does this happen even? What were you doing that this took place? You tell her to suck on your lollipop or what?

ffs

Attached: 7111.jpg (300x300, 37K)

ITT: OP commits a felony sex offenxe, then gets online and admits it on a public imageboard known to be frequented by most law enforcement agencies.

What's your IP address again OP?

she didn’t ask me to stop once but i think i did hurt her a lot. i didn’t cum or anything and it only lasted about 15 minutes, i didn’t put all of much self in her either. as for mental health i don’t have any and i’ve never been convicted of anything.

an hero

I think you already know you need to eat a bullet. All the other options end up worse, at least this will be on your terms.

Here you go OP

Attached: 1428379797799.jpg (1239x795, 378K)

You’re fucked up and i hope you die.

DON'T DO THIS OP, HORRIBLE SUCCESS RATE.

A better option, however is to eat shotgun lead

But shotguns aren't made of lead..

im 99% sure this is a troll, but this is still fun

That would fuck up OP's digestive system I believe

Attached: This Clap will be cut from your celery.gif (255x170, 1.3M)

No but if it doesn't work it would probably render him retarded

>Go to duckduckgo dot com
>Safe search off
>Image search: "index of upload converting img tag in page url"
>Different variations of those words might change result. Quotation marks not necessary.

Next time just jerk off. Green text is relevant.

Nice thread op. When my life takes a turn for the worse I will remember this thread and take solice knowing that whatever happens to me at least I'm not you.

Your life's already over, you jjst need to realise it.

honestly this user probably offers the most solid advice. There's a HIGH likelihood she'll talk at some point - if not now then 10 years down the road. If there's any shred of evidence besides physical, you're fucked - and there's not a statute of limitations in Canada meaning you'll easily be tried for a crime like that if there's existing evidence and she decides to talk. Sure, you can try to take the chance that you won't be ratted out, but frankly I think it's far too high. Just turn yourself in.

What makes you think you hurt her? What country are you from? If you talk to a lawyer and hamd yourself in and ask to be put in a treatment program it will look a lot better for you. Just out of interest, are you left handed? Have you ever had a traumatic brain injury? Have you always been sexually attracted to girls of her level of sexual maturity?

If she initiated it then she gave consent. Legally that means absolutely nothing from someone under 12 and no court would even consider a lighter sentence because of it.

Pervs that molest kids can get theoretically get house arrest followed by decades of probation and court-ordered therapy, if they've got a very good lawyer and it's a first offense, but for what you did you're going to do time. That's just how it works. And yeah, you'll do that time in grownup prison.

If she'd been 16 or something you might have a fighting chance but dude... you're a pedophile. You proved it. They're going to put you where you belong. You should probably just accept the fact that you belong there and start looking for a lawyer before they arrest you.

Also you're going to have to tell your parents about this before they find out from the police. If you don't, they're gonna just walk away entirely and you're on your own with nobody.

What the fuck is going on here

Attached: 7c8862c37e7a2ad892de465cda5c8d1c3f81117090d20b9d4ec905adcdb4189.jpg (625x463, 60K)

not op, why left-handed though?
>OP is degenerate level ass clown

Chinese Photography

W-What?

Attached: 1490232585709.jpg (189x189, 32K)

Yeah as an adult. The most I've ever seen in a case like this you're looking at minimum 10 years. Maybe less if you plea bargain.

>as for mental health i don’t have any
lel clearly

If I'm v& for seeing what this does, it's been a fun ride.

Would you do it again? Easing out of it will reduce the chances she talks.

People with more extreme paraphilias are significantly more likely to be left handed.

Well great pretty sure my stupid ass is on a list now. Why would I ever do anything this retarded site suggests.

What did it do?

Seppuku you fucking pedo

Attached: seppukuS.jpg (300x330, 63K)

shows pizza

my guess is cp

Sudoku ftw

AN HERO, FAGGOT!!

Attached: faggot.jpg (367x451, 23K)

Doesn't matter, you'll be greenlit anyways. Sure hope that you've masked that IP.

Brazil is a good place for sick fucks? Why?

can anyone prove this is a true story? everything on the internet can't be real

this is her from last night

Attached: AF154F57-3D21-40CF-9B94-786D09E13947.jpg (2644x1305, 173K)

Probably the "thousand yard stare", the blood on the sheets, the quiet sobbing or the eventual cutting. Those are good signs that he hurt her.

You dl?

Not in your possession, no problem

And OP posts a 9 yo on an imageboard... ffs kys

By viewing it, it still stays in your cache and gets temporarily downloaded so you can view it and is recoverable so legally still in your possession. Unless you nuke your drive you're fucked regardless

link?