In 25 minutes I get to unlock after a week of being caged. Dubs decides if I get locked up for another week

In 25 minutes I get to unlock after a week of being caged. Dubs decides if I get locked up for another week.

Attached: IMG_20180310_023725673c.jpg (729x1296, 120K)

ye

Fuck no... just cut it off, bitch.

OH FUCK

well shit. that was quick.

oh

Checked

Disgusting fetish. It doesn't make you girlier, it makes you damaged.

he said dubs, not trips

yeah, back in your cage, sissy!

aren't you a chubby one

Trips means lock for another 3 weeks OP

its satan trips,satan trips count for all

You dumb faggot, trips contain dubs. It's dubs and more than dubs at the same time. I hate when retards try to weasel out of roll-shit with that bullshit

trips includes dubs. check the last 2 digits

Attached: 1397403310768.png (640x480, 306K)

gotta honor satan's trips

too late. the devil beat you

thanks for playing. see you all next week for another edition of do i get caged for another week

Attached: IMG_20180310_024547255c.jpg (729x1296, 74K)

Got any more pics OP?

fpbp

You know what? Your pretty fucking upset my friend and I think your posting has given me just enough insight into what the fuck your problem is. You see, ever since your mother left, your daddy's been raising you in every regard to be his fucktoy sissy daughter. He works hard to pay for your hormones, makeup, and clothes, you show your appreciation by dragging him to bed as soon as he enters the door.You just love the taste of your daddy's sweaty cock after a day of eagerly waiting for him to come home. The wait is excruciating; yo're horny all day, and your transition is at the point that you can't even cum without his thick rod rubbing against your aching prostate. Often you spend the entire evening licking his gorgeous shaft and drinking his sweet precum. Once he eventually wills it, you sheepishly let go of him and stick your rounded ass out for him to ravage as he pleases. He pounds you into the sheets all night long, his massive member milking your little balls dry as you cry out and orgasm for the fifth time that night.Judging by how closely related you two are, it's almost surprising how his cock is so much bigger than yous! Guess that just goes to show that you were meant to be his daughter all along!

post more pics first, faggot

Attached: IMG_20180310_024129557c.jpg (729x1296, 106K)

Attached: IMG_20180310_024355404c.jpg (1296x729, 85K)