I make instant potatoes for this company ama

i make instant potatoes for this company ama

Attached: potato.jpg (332x272, 64K)

Do you eat their product

from the stores yes off the line while im making it also yes

How do you do it ?

work for them easy find a job that pays you $18/hr to drive a forklift around

well, honestly it's mostly sawdust and starch so i just make sure the bags are sealed coming off the belt. i don't do much.

I stock these on a shelf. I fucking hate the stupid ass box they come in.

i'm a box on a shelf and i hate the stupid ass that comes in me.

which plant?

trust me when i say we hate them too but its what higher ups want

Lewisville

IF here might also explain why your flakes always out of grade lol

don't talk shit about my flakes

your flakes are sub par and they send them to us to rework them into ours to make it A grade(sometimes barely) so it can be made into product

My flakes are grade A and we both know it. Idaho Falls is where they send the kids who can't make it in the top 1% of flake producers with the rest of us Lewisvillains

might want to talk to your other shifts then because we just reworked 40 totes from you guys today

I'm a production manager and I think I know my plant THANK YOU VERY MUCH

I like these potatoes and all the different flavors. It's like magic when you add the shit into the boiling water and like 10 seconds later you have potatoes.

funny because lewisville doesnt have a production manager the big wigs were just talking about instating packaging and production managers nice try though

honestly if you havent tried the bacon and ranch ones i highly reccomend them they are so bomb

How do you make them so good? I personally love these things.
Also, what's your recommendation on flavors?

I agree. These are Amazing

depends you like scallop style or normal taters?

gochu for a second tho

Can you explain to me why when I mix one bag of homestyle with 4 cheese and replace half of the water with half and half and a dash of butter and salt, why does it taste like Allah himself is cumming into my mouth?

I prefer regular.

not really i've been working there long enough to know both plants personnel pretty well i actually transfered out of lewisville

Attached: doubt.jpg (600x341, 18K)

the jalapeno cheddar version of these are unreal

because theres already more than enough butter and salt in them to give it tons of flavor also half and half adds dairy to the mixture which give you a fluffier mixture

I'm not buying this trash. FOAD Idahoan shill advisor of memes

you cant go wrong with the loaded baked my dude(t)
yea but those are really shitty to make almost double the time production wise

bruh just get a job there for like a week and they'll give you a box of the shit

I make potato dextrose agar for mycelium cultures out of your product. Do you like eating mushrooms?

I don't want it. I can make better potato in my sleep.

im not the biggest fan of them but ill eat just about anything once

that's fair not everyone likes them and thats okay but it pays the bills

I just don't understand why people use guns for mass killings. With just a marginal amount of effort and some ornamental plants from around the neighborhood, someone could fuck some shit up much more effectively.

Attached: 6071432522_af7f651a27_b.jpg (768x1024, 487K)

Tried one a few days ago. Not bad at all. Seasoned salt and a touch of pepper and it's good to go. I've laid off butter and other additives and it still makes tasty multiple servings to reheat.

Lol wrong thread

I've done instant potatoes before and I have a fine tuned recipe of mashed potatoes I make myself from scratch but I'm not going to spend 1+ hour to make potatoes every night for dindin and these potatoes taste pretty damn close to actual potatoes. plus like it's a dollar for a decent serving of potatoes that only requires that you boil water.

sure you can get a $5 bag of potatoes but I never use them before they go bad unless the aforementioned legendary potatoes of mash in a huge batch, then I'm reheating mashed potatoes which takes forever because of how dense they are.

really, the root problem here is fucking 40 hour work weeks or anything larger than that. It's fucking barbaric to have to work that much in 2018

if you're looking for less butter and more flavor i reccomend this.. it uses sea salt and a smaller amount of butter than most of our other products

i mean i worked 5 days this week for a total of 60 hours so it could always be worse

Attached: 9136L3lQHTL._SY450_.jpg (339x450, 44K)

also if you sprinkle bacon bits into these its fucking godly

point being is they got some scientists in that Idaho plant making the powdered potatoes reconstitute juuust right, where in the past instant potatoes were a joke that taste like dust and have the texture of glue.

How do you even do that? Is it powdered off the line

theres a point between raw and the dried product just after everything is still "wet" or "hydrated" and i can grab a handful from underneath the chute

In the buttery selects flavor there is always little nuggets of crunchy bits. what are those? Freeze dried butter or something?

>could be worse

are you threatening me?

those are overdried pieces of potato nothing to worry about just add the suggested about of water and you should be fine
absolutely possibly.... no im just saying that you speak of working a 40 hour week which isnt that bad to industrial or food processing jobs comparitively

so you're saying that I could be doing robot work at a grueling pace, so I shouldn't complain about doing 40 hours?

Well you could be doing the same job and not even be getting paid, and when you die from starvation they just shovel your body into a pit. Then they get someone new who will do the work for a handful of half-dried potatoes off the line one in a while.

So yeah, could be worse, I suppose. Thanks for the perspective.

believe it or not im not even insulted im happy you found some sort of perspective change for yourself and i wish you all the better

you are a fool, the box makes stocking easier.

alright boys so ends the ama i have a shift in the morning so i bid you good day and a happy sunday

Pimp! Pasty plates?

I am the great cornholio, I poop taters out my butthole!

holy shit,
all of this smells like some home cooked, puddled out, same faggery shit to me

Attached: K8rrxRh2B71OGsE.gif (235x392, 1.98M)

what the fuck i literally just had some sour cream and chives idahoan with some store brand veggies for dinner

so how do they make it? make a huge batch of mashed potato and dry it out or something like powdered milk?

and do you ever cum in potato?