I own guns. Make as many laws as you want you'll never take them from me

I own guns. Make as many laws as you want you'll never take them from me.

molṑn labé

Attached: 1067080_01_bad_ass_pig_gun_7_62x39_sks_640.jpg (543x335, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aic.gov.au/publications/facts/2011/chapter-1-recorded-crime
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We aren't trying to take your guns we are trying to keep mentally ill people from obtaining firearms

d-did you even read the proposed bill? they intend to take firearms that are basically not muzzle loaders or low caliber hand guns and ban them

You own a mallninja’d SKS. I wouldn’t be proud of that.

What bill are you referencing?

watch out, we got a badass over here.jpeg

The shitty watered down background check the bitch ass corporate democrats proposed after sandy hook

AWB of 2018.

The fuck did you do to that poor SKS?

btw less guns = less crime, retard

Then make like a tree and leave.

Cite irrefutable proof.

false, retard

Crime in Australia didn't decrease.

Attached: main-qimg-a3aa6b80dabcdd094d9c8b3a729a2444.png (664x840, 160K)

Don you want people to continue dying for your "freedom" becuase that's the case you're trying to make

source of statistics?

I wrote two words and you inferred a whole case.
impressive, user

molon labe. you're such a little bitch who thinks he's a badass because he can afford to by a shitty surplus rifle and put shitty mods on it. you're a fucking little faggot bitch.

Guns don't kill people, but they sure make it easier.

>Typical Amerifag
>MUH GUNS MUH GUNS
>YOU'LL NEVER TAKE THEM FROM ME
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: Herpderp.jpg (870x919, 91K)

Guns don't make you bulletproof there Sherlock

commies don't kill people but other people make it a lot easier

>stock Google image of murdered SKS

Literally the opposite.

>thinks he's a badass because
>can afford to by a shitty surplus rifle

>believing that being able to afford a shitty surplus rifle makes a guy think he's badass.

>"I don't feel like a man unless I'm armed"

I call BS faggot

>aic.gov.au/publications/facts/2011/chapter-1-recorded-crime

> I feel like more of a man when I have a dick in my hand

YOU BETTER NOT COME AND TAKE MY MALLNINJA RIFLE THAT MY STEPMOM FINALLY LET ME KEEP IN MY ROOM

no one gives a shit about your shitty rifle, kid

YOU FUCKING BETTER NIGHT ITS MY RIGHT

Attached: mallninja.jpg (3000x2000, 482K)

fuck you
I've been destroyed by reason uhhhhhhh
Now i better throw out my entire beliefs on this issue simply because one guy told me australia hasn't had a decline in violent crime even though in his own reasorse it clearly show that there is a decline of homicide and he didn't show stats from countries like the uk japan canada or literally every other country that has logical gun regulation and not gun anarchy like the us so that way those asshole fat cat gunmakers can keep rollin' in the dough

OK, but don't sell them

What is that top one?

You know you want it.

Its an sks...

sks

Homocides have gone down steadily in the US since 1990. The rate is nearly half of what it used to be.

Jesus christ, Americans are so silly.

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
again I have been destroyed by "logic" even though there are mass shootings just about every other day since new year's now I must automatically believe in a sky fairy and tell all gay people how they're going to burn for all eternity while fucking a kid daily for three years straight

all of that is an SKS, the bottom pieces are the original parts that he removed to add the rest onto it.

fuck your details

infringement is infringement

a commie reckoning will come, hopefully soon

Attached: 1519868073921.jpg (2048x1024, 255K)

Shootings weapons is fun. Everyone should try it once in their lifetime.

That's awesome. I really respect how much you appreciate your childish toys. Please let us know when you're ready to commit suicide by the cops Trump sends for your guns. We all want to watch, and celebrate being rid of you!

Attached: snc-propaganda-2.jpg (600x818, 76K)

I agree Sup Forumsro

You should check the date the gun free schools act was passed, then see when most school shootings started occurring. One of the earliest mass shootings of modern history was at Texas A&M in the 60s, and the only reason the death toll wasn't higher was because all the students had firearms and began firing back at the attacker (who was a brain damaged veteran who couldn't help himself). You should also consider that most of the media, being incredibly liberally biased, will always show things which reinforce their talking points. Combine those two things and what do you get?

A majority of people will attempt to avoid breaking the law, so they will not have firearms where they should not. People who intend to kill people don't particularly care about the law. Anywhere people cannot carry firearms that does not have armed security is a spree shooting waiting to happen, and the media will be sure to cover it as much as possible to continue to push the 'guns are bad' narrative to the maximum.

Oh no I have been destroyed by "logic" now i must believe a retared fascist on the internet and start "cleansing" the country of nigger you're fucking idiot conservative who plays the victim even though your party is in total power even before trump's election and no the media isn't biased in a liberal direction it is biased to the establishment and being neutral even though there are loads of examples retarded arguments like climate change where there shouldn't even be an argument. Do you know why they talk about russia all day on CNN and MSNBC because thats what the fucking establishment democrats want the democratic base to think about instead of important things like I don't know rebuilding our infrastructure or single payer health care or free college, and what are they talking about on Fox News oh yeah they suck trump's dick every single chance they can so no there isn't a liberal bias you fucking retarded piece of shit

Take your meds, Darren.

This is why it is impossible to have a conversation with anti-gunners. They resort to insults and bring no relative information to the conversation.

My name's not DARRE NNNNNNN

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU STUPID CRACKER PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCKING CRACKER FAGS GET THDE FUCK OFF YM BOARD GOD FUCKING DAMMN
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

KILL YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU FUCKING CRACKER SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DON YOU WANT THE NAZI BACK DO YOU WANT THE JEWS TO GT ROUNDED UP AND KILLED BEACAUSE THAAT WAHT IS SOUNDS LIKE TOM ME BTICH ASS FASCITST CRACKER

Neck yourself

ATHEISM FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TRUMP WILL NOT DEVIDE US
STRONGER TOGETHER

LOVE TRUMPS HATE

Australia, UK, Germany, pretty much every every place that banned or made guns very hard to get would disagree with you. If you weren't a retard, you'd done your own research and seen that.

HILLARY WON THE POPULAR VOTE

FEEL THE BERN

FUKC YOU FASCIST CIS WHITE MALE

STRONGER TOGETHER!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1516081055062.png (1266x636, 335K)

LOVE TRUMPS HATE!

STRONGER TOGETHER!

WHITES WILL NOT REPLACE US!111!!!!

The bill of rights sure is great. It allows me to bear arms and it allows idiots to spam whatever they want freely on the internet.

BLOOD AND SOIL BLOOD AND SOIL BLOOD AND SOIL

I live in New Zealand, which is fill of ignorant faggots.
Government took my SKS, still pissed about it, I should've buried it somewhere

DONALD TRUMP IS A RACIST RAPIST PIG CHEETO LOOKING ASSHOLE

GOD HATES WHITES

WHITES DIE GOD LAUGHS

IS THAT SEXUAL HASARAMENT

30% decrease in homicide and 100% decrease of mass shootings? how is that a failure!??!

you're just cherry picking.

THIS PERSON JUST ABUSED A WOMAN

FASCIST CUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HILLARY CLINTON WILL DESTROY YOU

HILLARY WON THE POPULAR VOTE

I was only showing that less guns doesnt equal less crime. Crime consists of more than just homocides.

IT DOES IF WE IMMEDIATELY TOOK ALL THE GUNS FROM AMERICANS WE WOULD ALL BE IN COMMUNES TOGTHR WE WOULD SHARE EVERY THING IT WOULD BE UTOPIA

Peasant rifle

qjpmdsk rjnijopk,;ledas kmjnutior;l,dsa. ,mlfkjml;,sdxcmkljikls,dxz

NO RIFLWERS EVVER

yes but homicide is far more likely to happen if there's guns. get into a fight? get punching. but if you happen to be packing it could get far more serious. because guns are everywhere people are much more likely to use them or plan around them. every crime gets more serious and more likely to be a homicide.

If i had the choice of being robbed/assulted or being shot I sure as shit know what I'd prefer.

Whenever I see threads like this with no one arguing the gun control side with facts and pro-gun owners literally making a few sentences and winning the argument that easily. It is things like that which cause me to become more conservative and abandon the mentally ill rabble that has become the left in the last forty years.

>they intend to take firearms
nope.

Attached: received_1781952221864986.gif (266x200, 1.85M)

>tfw your state is in the process of making anything more than a 10-round magazine illegal

which means i can't buy a glock that isn't an .45 ACP

literally buying a way more powerful gun because the little 9mm is illegal

also
>tfw stock piling mags

COME AT TAKE EM FAGGOTS

Yes but homocide rates have gone down all across the board. Australia had a 30% decrease and the US had nearly a 50% decrease in the same ammount of time with over 300 million guns. The tools for murder shouldn't be more important than the act itself.

Gun are used defensively in the US more than 67000 time per year whereas they were only used for homocide around 11000 times in 2016. Thats an offset of more than 50000 lives saved overall.

Attached: 3A3270DC00000578-3918838-image-a-10_1478676566206.jpg (962x613, 146K)

Attached: 1478668724413s.jpg (226x250, 8K)

Attached: 1478669375068.jpg (1920x1080, 325K)

Attached: 1478669683446.jpg (1920x1080, 115K)

Attached: 1478669725170.jpg (1920x1080, 334K)

Attached: 1478669950904.jpg (2400x1613, 504K)

Attached: 1478670503784.jpg (962x631, 148K)

Attached: 1478671888866.jpg (862x649, 78K)

Attached: 1478672429435.jpg (962x716, 199K)