So, Sup Forums, would you rather spend a week in Iran or a week in Mexico?

So, Sup Forums, would you rather spend a week in Iran or a week in Mexico?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_2LEgowbzSc
youtube.com/watch?v=mCx3ov55tUw
youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mexico

which part of mexico?

Mexico as long as it is one of those resort cities where you are served by Mexican slaves

Iran, this place is not thrilling anymore

The land of the Aryans

You can go to any part of the country you want. You can fly to other parts as well.

>Slaves
They're not slaves if your paying for it

you are*

I've been to iran.
The people are nice.
Seriously.
The food is good and for the most part everybody is warm and welcoming of a western person visiting.
I felt very safe and welcome.

Mexico felt like a ghetto.

If you can pick the location in the country then Mexico. There are some beautiful high in resorts in Mexico and even high end neighborhoods in many cities. Iran is 80% shithole

yes lets go to iran and jihad with muhamad. oh w8, we are getting arrested for mocking the prophet

>I felt very safe
Iran's crime rate is very low. I thought about including stats about both countries but I think it's more valuable of a poll to see what people tend to think at their natural level of being informed.

Mexican food is way, way better imo.

If you're polite, most places that serve food can cook dishes similar to mexican food upon request.

I'd love to go to both. Iran personally though.

Mexico

I wonder what he thinks of Muslims
Also checked

The whole american continent is dangerous as fuck, by european standards. In the US you have a shitload of weaponry on the streets and every serious crook is armed.
In south america you will just get kidnapped or robbed by a matter of principle.

Off-topic but ever since I started majoring in CS, I've been meeting a lot of people who honestly aren't far off from sounding like that guy.

Apparently the civs are decent and the government is corrupt as fuck. Good video, both on Iran and India.

I thought the current Iran was founded over anti-western roots? I don't know much about recent history of the middle-east tbqh, neither about central America but for certain I know they're less muslims in Mexico.

I'll probably prefer Mexico, I can manage the language much better too, unlike Arab that I honestly have no clue about.

> In the US you have a shitload of weaponry on the streets and every serious crook is armed.
In south america you will just get kidnapped or robbed by a matter of principle.
I've been living in the USA for 21 years and i've never even seen someone get assaulted let alone shot.

Not in, let's say New York. Southern countries are usually the ones with guns

Just don't wave around cash, electronics, or anything shiny and you'll be fine in Latin America

Maybe from a governmental standpoint..?
The people who i met mostly seemed curious. They liked my blonde hair, and wanted to chat in broken English with me. I had a tablet that translated to Iranian very well upon request and researched customs before my arrival, i was very polite. Pretty much everybody i met in person was either neutral or friendly.
If there were anti-westerners they didn't speak up.

mexico

I wasnt really clear. By south america I meant the south american continent (Mexico, Brazil, Colombia and all those beautiful "peacefull" places).

Mexico is part of North America though

Probably Iran.
Saw a video of some white guy traveling there on his motorbike and was treated very nicely. They always gave him free food.

How was your government appointed guardian?

It's amazing how so many "smart" people are completely devoid of any sense.

Iran, better food

Tehran is actually safer than most nigger and arab infested western capitals , so Iran definitely

They mistake introversion and pedantry for actual intelligence. Honestly, a lot of them end up quitting the program. They're more interested in talking to likeminded people on reddit than in actually partaking in the things they claim to like (i.e. STEM shit, philosophy, whatever)

Every CS masters/phd student I meet is super nice and friendly and not smelly or awkward at all. A lot of them are from foreign countries but speak perfect english.

I've spent a couple of weeks in Mexico. It's not so bad.

Wouldn't mind spending some time in Iran, either.

I've spent a week in Cabo before, it was great.

I heard he went back and got captured by ISIS and beheaded on camera.

I already visited iran, and felt safer in terhan and shiraz at night than I did in paris and berlin. Embarrassing!

Mexico but I heard irans people are nice

I want a week in Iran with a Mexican foster family

Iran, don't want to be beheaded in Mexico.

Middle of the Atlantic ocean

Iran .

Iran
it at least has aryans
plus shias aren't as bad as sunnis

Neither . One is a hostile and religiously oppressive shithole the other is a filthy shithole. I'll stay home thank you very much.

>implying you don't have to pay for slaves
They're not free you know...

I actually have always wanted to travel to Iran. There are qts and it actually looks like a very comfy place

starting to see a correlation between extremely violent countries and red, white, and green.

youtube.com/watch?v=mCx3ov55tUw

>iran
>jihad
you should be stripped of your voting rights

Iran
Mexico is all tourist trap shit for the good parts, and beheadings/kidnappings for the rest of it. At least Iran is something new.

That's a tough question but I'm leaning towards Iran. Less crime, I think.

Mexico

try going to Mexico, it's really nice actually. Have you ever been to Mexico? you should

Depends where you are, if you a dumb European that enters for example a " villa" an expect a warm welcome you a fuck, if you have common sense you will stick to the safe places and don't fuck around too much at night

iran without a thought
anyone saying mexico is clueless

Honestly...iran

Lying spic, been there twice when I was 18. It was a hell hole

I think I'd go to Iran if they are tourist friendly, I would visit their museums and archeological sites of the fallen empires. It would be pretty nice.

If you think that then you have never visited the Midwest, rural Canada or 95% of the continent.

In Iran they speak Farsi.

You're a fucking dumbass. Iran does not believe in Jihad.

mexico
>cheaper
>alcohol
>nice beaches
>ishtf at least im close to home

here is the video

I spent a week in Mexico before. In Cancun. Segregated tourist zones, everyone speaks English, beautiful beaches and topless women with nipples like Hershey's kisses everywhere. Yep, definitely better than being beheaded on the internet.

Cancun aka little America =Mexico

That's funny. Try visiting real Mexico. I'm sure iran has resort towns too

I'd rather go to Mexico decked out in Trump paraphernalia and swastikas than Iran as an ethnic Iranian.

This is so weird because I evaluate them as being just about the same as far as safety, worth, and interest goes.

Iran
>Muslims
>but the Muslims are pretty civilized
>good food
>shaky economy
>not tourist friendly
>a lot of history
>fucking hot
>less disease

Mexico
>fucking criminal cartel cholos
>but others are basically white
>good food
>shaky economy
>tourist friendly in very specific areas
>Aztec and Mayan ruins
>fucking hot
>more disease

I like them both a lot, but the costs and benefits are nearly identical to me. I'd probably flip a coin to decide.

Iran since i'm already in Mexico.

actually please refer
to you will see that iran is pretty tourist friendly judging from that video

iran is not really hot you dumbass, iran snows

op said we can go where ever we want and can fly to different locations if we like

learn to read, jerome

Iran. Definitely.

I've been to both and lived in Mexico for 7 years. (1993-2000). And it's got much worse in mexico too so...

mexico. if things went bad i could at least make it home on foot.

Mexico. Just pretend to be a good boy who dindu nuffin.

Iran, my m8 from there said it was pretty safe. Jordan is too according to my ex, apparently.

Iran is pretty safe at all times of the day whether urban or rural. You don't have to piecemeal it like Mexico.

Thanks. I remember now, he's also the guy who made this video.

youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts

why did someone make a badge of the iranian and mexican flags?

Iran always Iran Assad is based