Noob to drugs, never done it in my life, might be smoking some weed soon and i want the best high i can get...

Noob to drugs, never done it in my life, might be smoking some weed soon and i want the best high i can get, what should i do?

Attached: marijuana-from-marijuana-farm.jpg (500x373, 53K)

Since youre a noob most noobs start with joints and blunts, but if you want the best high go for a pipe and if you really want a great high use a bong. Joints burn fast and blunts burn longer, but i personally like joints more. Eat mangoes 1 hour before smoking for the mycerene and be happy, much love brother

Don't try to smoke to much it takes a few minutes for the full effects to kick in, but it will be the best high you will ever get off it and you will chase that for the rest of your life

6:20 slidd it

Attached: 1517371667536.jpg (1720x1733, 353K)

you don't need to eat mangos what kind of jungle bunny shit is this

Take it slow. You don't want to experience narcosis. If you're prone to anxiety or panic attacks I'd suggest avoiding sativa. Just take a puff, inhale, give it a 2 seconds, and blow out. Avoid joints/blunts your first time, cause you'll just waste it.

Mangos have a terpine that acts like a sedative, so they may give you the sensation of a better high. A decent indica will do though.

Also dont believe that bullshit that holding your hits in for 8 seconds gets you higher, the max is 2-3 seconds and make sure not to suck in the hit too hard or lonh when you first start because you will fuck your lungd over

>sativa
Lol

Its not jungle bunny you degenerate newfag

If ur a guy, smoke as much as u can and then some
If girl smoke half a hit
Its OK to have a headphone in
Bring a tasty drink
Common mistake for noons is high lasting longer then you so bring enough of the above ull prob need extra on what you think

Bongs 1
Blunts 2
Joints 3
Pipe 4
Don't mix it, tobaccos a poison.

This persons a dead shit

make sure you actually inhale that shit don't wanna waste money

If it’s your first time you’ll get pretty high off a small amount so don’t overdo it. You may get anxiety but the more often you smoke the less it effects you. You’ll probably have trouble rolling, so a pipe would be nice.

Suck it in to the bottom of your lungs as that's where the majority of your capillaries (google) are

How do you put pipes over blunts and joints dumbass

Noobs

Why if girl smoke half a hit?

Pipes heat up fast

And your point is?

As a girl you'll learn more being socially conservative, at first. Vice versa for boy not

You can't hit it as hard

pipes are fucking shit

either be a man rip a bong or its not worth doing.
either that or buckets if youre feeling adventurous

Do an injection

>degeneration abounds in the stoner thread
>a post here thinks the cannabis they get will be truthful as to if its sativa or indica strain or if they would even know the difference
>people talking about males and female tolerance to smoking but don't realize it has more to do with the individuals CBD endoreceptors, and the CBD content in the cannabis.
>they probably believe half the bullshit that their dealer tells them
>they probably don't know it actually is addictive to individuals, especially young (under 20) both physically and psychologically.
>they probably think smoking cannabis young doesn't seriously impair your brain development
Fucking brainlets

Inject it into your throat

Attached: 1518258756224.jpg (1371x729, 102K)

Buy a bong, put some ice in it... You will have nice cold smoke feelsgoodman

You need to be murdered for saying pots physically addictive (its not, and breathing is psychologically -literally anything is its called free will volition of which that poster has very little of- so, and not being able to tell the difference sativa more mind high indica more relaxed body... You'll wanna chill relatively more on Ind. Sativa will make you more overt happy=more energy. Girls should be more careful as a general rule the more alpha the males she's around are. Has to do wuth effecient maximisations of labour and thus productive output of the (any) adventure. Fucking soyboy.

That sounds goood, will probably try that

Divisions of labour, task, psych amongst the groups collective efforts.. Anyway

See, pot smokers become mentally unstable psychos who want to murder anyone who exposes the truth about their vice. You're demonstrating why pot shouldn't be used. Thanks for adding to the point that pot smoking is just a bad deal all around

I don't know if you smoke or not but I was in the same boat as you not long ago. try vaping weed. it's a lot less harsh on the lungs and if your lungs are virgin like mine, it's the way to go. I do have a bong, but that's more ceremonial with friends etc.
try to think about what you expect from the high - do you want to chill or do you want to get up and do shit.

smoke indicas and indica heavy hybrids if you want to chill and have a good laugh - careful, you'll get tired and feel like not moving an inch.

smoke sativas and sativa heavy hybrids if you want to be active while high. but again, be careful, you might get paranoid more. I for one am not responding too well to sativas. blue dream for example makes me look at the watch all the time because I think a lot of time has passed and I missed something and it's just been a minute since the last time I looked. it also makes me kinda restless, I just want to clean my room.

oh and don't get drunk and smoke weed. you'll either puke your heart out or like me the last time, get so fucking dizzy that you feel like you're the first man to walk. I also saw some kind of visions of things from my childhood, things I have long forgotten. that was fucking weird. fell asleep on the floor

this
>be me 14
>don't know shit about weed except from movies
>pick up a half-q to smoke with my boy
>he pussies out
>welp, not gonna smoke itself
>hit a bowl out of a makeshift bong I made
>feel nothing
>fuck this, smoke 4-5 more bowls over the next 10 mins
>mfw it's gas
I shit you not all I remember after was running counterclockwise because my room was spinning clockwise and it was making me dizzy

Attached: index.jpg (290x174, 4K)

i cant tell if that's sarcasm or they're being fucking serious

>You need to be murdered for saying pots physically addictive (its not,
It is you fucking mongoloid. A physical addiction will have physical unpleasant effects resulting from withdrawal. You can experience irritability, nausea, difficulty sleeping and eating during cannabis withdrawal.
>and not being able to tell the difference sativa more mind high indica more relaxed body... You'll wanna chill relatively more on Ind. Sativa will make you more overt happy=more energy.
Again, you're a fucking moron. The scientific name is cannabis sativa. The sub species is indica but the vast majority out on the market are improperly labeled or advertised. Dna testing has shown the weed you smoke is absolutely not what you're told it is.
>Girls should be more careful as a general rule the more alpha the males she's around are. Has to do wuth effecient maximisations of labour and thus productive output of the (any) adventure. Fucking soyboy.
Retard alert

I had a similar experience. My life turned into a slideshow. It was like I was teleporting through time.

Attached: 1325817387617.gif (350x263, 494K)

Smoke salvia instead of weed. Its a much better high, but it doesn't last as long.

how old are you? for science

if you feel like being transported into the fourth and fifth dimension that is

Nice avoidance of the unflattering description of pot smokers.

Furthermore on the indica sativa bullshit. THC is the psychoactive component to cannabis. Both indica cultivars and sativa broadly were grown specifically to max out THC content. That's fucking it. THC also causes increases in anxiety, paranoia and psychosis like issues.

CBD1 and CBD2 are cannabidiols that are the medicinal aspect of medical marijuana. They are the ones that cause relaxed muscles, lower nausea, antipsychosis, antianxiety, anticancer compounds of cannabis. Most street cannabis were bred to have as little of this as possible to maximalize the THC content, thus a better high.
Your knowledge of cannabis is fucking terrible
Read a scientific paper for once

40 posts in an nobody has said anything about Gravity bongs

Veteran weed smoker here.
You should smoke the weed, that way you can optimize your chances of getting high.

Yes you can, pack that shit and get that cherry in i seriously dont know what you mean

that's valuable advice, my dude

>first time
just take one good hit

Attached: marijuana.jpg (400x498, 68K)

I know. bunch of fucking 7th graders talking to each other.

this as well

Attached: did-you-know-dr-james-c-munch-the-governments-official-5286395.png (500x566, 128K)

Holy shit I know exactly what you're talking about, and nobody else that I know gets it. But it's a bit different. The slideshow teleporting effect to me is more like a strobe light in a club, while the spinning effect is like a continuous stretching of space. I've only gotten "trips" like that a handful of times over the course of years

This would not surprise me. People in the first half of the 20th century were so ignorant.

Ironically you're so autistic you need cannabis but I'm glad you just came here to shill shit and won't actually smoke any. Further reason for your nonexistence.

You clearly don't actually smoke and have the mind of some retarded kid. Cannabis isn't responsible for those "withdrawal" symptoms. That's like saying I stopped drinking water and so I was thirsty again. I have water withdrawal symptoms.. Water is physically addictive... MOOOOOOOOOODS

>your nonexistence
You mean you wish for me to die. You are still murderously angry and you still don't see the problem. You've got some scary issues and this is all it takes to set you off. Obviously your self medicating isn't working and you are a danger to society. I wonder how many of you are out there.
By the way, what am I shilling?

>retard alert
>dna testing on weed

If you stop being retarded, you will have retard withdrawals and your retardation will come back stronger next time

Use a bong and don't listen to any other candy-asses ITT

There's a database out there with a) who you are on it and b) that I've pegged you to be further inspected for deletion from the gene pool.

You're a terrorist

because they have smaller bodies and slower metabolisms

Take a small hit.
Ease your self into it.
Unless you want "the fear".

what a badass

Good enough as a psychologically projected admittance for me.