The Grand Tour

So this starts on Friday.

How bad is it going to make the BBC's decision to fire Jeremy Clarkson look?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GbPtpZUdyds
youtube.com/watch?v=P54yQW3NLl4
youtube.com/watch?v=WZS8BOAPsyw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why are brits so impossibly hideous

Eternal anglos

Firing Clarkson did more damage than Brexit.

The Grand Tour is gonna be grand m8 youtube.com/watch?v=GbPtpZUdyds

All I want is them to do cheap car challenges

Those were always GOAT

Yeah. The 100 pound car challenge is still imo the best challenge they've done. It feels like the show got too scripted nearer the end but some of the earlier seasons were fucking comfy.

The BBC already fucked themselves hard when they had put in that cringy fucking ginger in the reboot. Now that the ginger is gone they still don't know how to fix the show.

I can't wait for this show to start:

youtube.com/watch?v=P54yQW3NLl4

Can you give me a guide of the better seasons?
First ep i ever watched full was about 4 months ago on netflix and it was the budget super cars in spain, season 20 I think and I loved it!
Went back to season 18 and went through them all and enjoyed it all
I have now season 11 and up but thts it.

The guy on the right looks seriously disturbing.

I would love to see this but it all depends on what the BBC outlined in their release.

I'm sure the BBC is going to claim copyright on some of their segments.

because he's a manlet

I bet it flops.

The show was going stale anyway plus part of the appeal was the "oh-no-they-didn't" aspect of them skirting BBC censorship.

They let the show sit on ice for 1 year + and audiences are fickle. People have moved on.

i doubt it will be that great, you could tell by the trailer its just more horribly obvious scripted cringe

plus BBC played hardball and didnt let them use anything from the previous top gear

In recent interviews Clarkson doesn't sound very enthusiastic about it.
I feel this could end being as shit as nu top gear

The Miami one was so fucking good

>The Miami one was so fucking good

who was the one that bought the smelly nigger caddy? was that May or Jeremy?

I dunno about you but the seasons I enjoyed the most were 3 through 10.

all the anglo-saxon sphere is garbage: uk, us, germany all ugly as fuck

I have comment on the scripted cringe.
In the old top gear seasons 3-10 (about that season range), the dialogue and antics seemed much more natural. They had a crazy idea on the spot, ran with it and played off each other when chaos ensued.
Then when people loved it so much, they thought: Hey this is great, lets make it more outlandish and crazy. It ended up where they did supposed spontaneous things but with camera angles that could only have been set up before time and so it became stale. From some guys who were actually having a good time and enjoying each others company to pre-scripted "how can we be more outrageous" warm flat beer.

>it's a Hammond exists only to laugh at Jeremy's jokes episode

The massive one? May.

stay mad darkies

Europe: Austria, Hungary, Switzerland, France, Poland, Spain, Croatia, Italy, Slovenia, Bavaria, Denmark and Finland (honorary membership)

Utter garbage: "Germany", England, Netherlands, Belgium (what even is this shit?), Scandinavia.

Russian Satelites: everything else

well said. The 100 pound car challenge starts at around the minute mark, and you can just tell that the interaction is way more natural.

youtube.com/watch?v=WZS8BOAPsyw

The best Top Gear was _James_.
You cannot prove me wrong.

Yeah I agree. I love to watch james go on about something very scientific and boring. His channels cooking videos are really great too.
James is the one I'd want to share a beer with out of all the presenters

>inbreeding
>awful diet
>no Exercise
>lack of sunlight
>poor dental hygiene
>inability to handle liquor
>zero fashion sense
>low iq

I know it's a TV show and takes a while to make...but I literally forgot about the whole Top Gear/Grand Tour thing...it's gone a bit stale tbqh

It could hardly look worse at this point.

Right now, it doesn't amount to making them look bad, this is more the part where everybody points and laughs at the BBC, led by Clarkson.

It can't really flop.

It's on Amazon.

>They had a crazy idea on the spot
If you believe that you are genuinely retarded.

they were better at hiding it back then.

why would they let him get away with being a bully who punched someone over not getting dinner

Everything they set out to do in every season was scripted. You can't film it otherwise.

In the earlier seasons their interactions and details outside of the overall plan/script was very natural and enjoyable and they probably had a smaller more flexible crew to deal with minor changes

It's got to the point now though that they are trying to script their interactions and "incidents" to keep in all going as planned because they probably have a very large and expensive crew and it ruins everything.