So my friend needs to make some money quickly...

So my friend needs to make some money quickly, she is barely 18 but her parents are super strict and won't let her get a job. What are some ways she can make some money quickly without having to leave her home regurlarly besides selling nudes or doing cam stuff? I have a job and could help her out but she doesnt want my money for free. I draw and could ask her to pose for me like a figure model but i dont want to make her do something she would be uncomfortable with

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-10-23-52-51-1.png (1080x928, 790K)

Sup Forums is not your personal army

Sorry, didn't know you were a mod

Prostitute on CL

Fuck off.

Ask her what she's willing to do then...

>doesn't want her to pose for artistic drawings, because she might be uncomfortable.

> suggests she does cam whoring

Nigger kys.
You are in the friend zone.

Give her X amount of currency to suck your dick

Make her your slave.

nypa

Not all of us are as thirsty as you, and i didnt suggest it, it was her idea. We're trying to see if theres other alternatives before having to resort to something like that

If her parents are strict, then she doesn't need money. Obviously.

I can get that for free elsewhere though

Any social media

The problem with that is that there isn't much she can do for me

Tf you mean OP

I dont need a slave

If she really needs money, then the sole reason for needing it, would be all she needed for the receiving of it!

She has 3 holes. But if you're in a relashionship then idk

Can she not just get a fucking job like a human being ?

If you were in that situation would you suck your home's dick for money?

Can you not read?

$20 is $20 mang

Pimp the bitch out on the street

Sup Forums is like small little box with 5 billion universes in it, all tightly packed, making out witu eachother and giving birth to 5x10^999999 billion universes per 5x10^-999999 micro second. All the while, never leaving the box. And it smells like a shoe box.

If she wants to make money sell nudes fastest way lets be honest all she needs is to make a kik there easy or snapchat

No asking and receiving is gay af. Would rather get shot lol.

Attached: 1520745770739.jpg (496x600, 65K)

Comon man. Why you gotta be gay?

Attached: 0tsVo2k.gif (500x375, 999K)

I have an idea. Tell her god loves her and sends her money, then give her your money.

the only fast way is selling nudes or cam whoring

I thought of dropping a $100 somewhere i know she'll definetely walk by before she passes by there

Agreed

xD funny...

she didn't refuse to take your money. she just refused to take it for free, right?

pay her for modeling for your drawing. and see what you can get for it afterwards, or keep it.

this whole thread is cancer. trifecta of stupid, cringe, and beta. sage grows in even the queerest of fields

What is troubling you user?
Why are you so upset?
I might do that but I wanted to see if there was other alternatives

Have you ever tried liveme fucking people on there will give her damn near anything

welcome slut come oon

Op first of all do us all a favor at least send us a selfie of her so none of us are getting our hopes up and might possibly be scared for life

No but what is that?

Your srs well liveme is legit like musically but somewhat better people can send you money for just going live now slip a panty shot ppl fucking lose their minds its on the app store2