HERE'S A LITTLE LESSON IN TREACHERY!

HERE'S A LITTLE LESSON IN TREACHERY!
THIS IS GOING DOWN IN HISTORY!
IF YOU WANNA BE A BIG GUY NUMBER ONE!
YOU HAVE TO CHASE A CIA AGENT ON THE RUN!

It's too early for this shit

They work for the mercenary

The disguise'd man

Dr. Pavel, I'm sports.

You don't get to bring friends.

Well, uh, technically uh nah

HAVE YOU EVER SHOT A MAN BEFORE THROWING HIM OUT OF A PLANE?

GO AND DONATE TO MY GOFUNDME
BECAUSE MY PANCREAS IS CANCERY

Look at this plane that I just found! when I say go... be ready to crash...........CRASH IT FOR HIM NOT ME! ugh lets try something else

Crashing this Zeppelin.... WITH NO LAZY TOWNERS

YOU GOTTA DO THE KEKING BY THE BOOK

YOU'RE A BIG NET
4 U

Go home v4c, you're drunk

Yar har, fiddle di dee,
It will be extremely painful for me
Do what you want 'cause the fire risees
You are a big guy!

have you ever caught a big guy before? you know... a real CIA hero?

look at these dubs that I just found

when I say go, throw!

GO

IMPRESSIVE

JUST FOLLOW MY MOVES AND CHECK THIS 5

IT'S A PIECE OF DUBS TO GET SOME PRETTY DUBS

how did Robbie survive that cannon blast? the force and speed that the cannonball left the barrel was extremely high as you can see by how far the ball traveled, therefore Robbie should have been complete destroyed and ripped into several pieces upon making contact with a heavy object of such momentum, yet he survives long enough to scream and make a funny face whilst being dragged through the air. My conclusion is that Robbie is made out of some sort of rubber material that has an incredibly high elasticity and cushioning effect, as well as a fantastic pain tolerance. it makes me wonder how he constantly gets beat up by Sporticus when he controls such superhuman abilities

The real question is, how did Sportacus and the rottens manage to run faster than the speeding cannonball? They caught him. SOmehow. Leisurely!!

And Sportacus doesn't usually just punch Rubber Rotten, he usually outsmarts him or pushes him into an environmental hazard. Or perhaps Sportacus is a Haki user?

t. Garp vs Luffy